PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Okanska/Dudczak records

marcelproust wrote:
JGwizdowski wrote:
Hello Marcel:

I believe the attached birth record from 1842 is for my g.grandmother Eva Okanska.

The marriage record from 1862 is for Eva and my g.grandfather Dudczak.

I am barely able to recognize names in these old records, and dates, parent's names, ages, occupations, and additional names are well beyond me. I am VERY grateful for your translations and have submitted another donation through Paypal as a token of my appreciation.

Your work is VERY important to many of us, and greatly appreciated!

Nr 41
Gołębin

It took place in Kłobia on 27 November 1842 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jakub Chlebowski, farmer, 34 years old, libing in Gołębin in the presence of Jakub Januczeski, innkeeper, 45 years old, living in Ossowo and Wacław Ziółkowski, farmer, 28 years old, living in Gołębin and presented us female child born in Gołębin on 26 November 1842 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Jozefata maiden name Wrzesińska, 30 years old. Chils was baptised this day under the name Ewa. Godparents: mentioned above Jakub Januczeski and Maryanna Pilichowska from Koszanowo.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dymowski, rector of Kłobia parish.

Kłobia
Siemnowo

It took place in Kłobia on 9 November 1862 at 1 p.m. we make it know that in the presence of witnesses Kacper Okoński, daylaborer, 26 years old, bride's brother and Marcin Żurański, farmer, 31 years old, both living in Kłobia, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Wawrzyniec Dudczak, bachelor, farmer living in Siemnowek (on the top of this act is Siemnowo, here it is Siemnowek), Zgłowiączka parish (i think it is about Siemnówek), 21 yeras old, born in Sułkowo, Zgłowiączka parish, son of Michał Dudczak and Agata Dudczak maiden name Barczykoska, both deceased,

and

Ewa Okońska, virgin, living with her parents in Kłobia, 20 years old, born in Kłobia, daughter of Józef Okoński and Maryanna Okońska maiden name Mączka, both living in Kłobia in rental farm.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Kłobia parish church on: 26 October, 2 November and 9 November 1862 and in Zgłowiączka parish church on: 19 October, 26 October and 2 November 1862.
Bride's parents allowed for the marriage.
Groom has no parents and no other relatives who could gave him permission for the marriage.
There were no obstacles for the marriage.
There was no premarital agreement between newlyweds.
Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dymowski, rector of Kłobia parish.

Thank You for the donation. I REALLY apreciate it!

Marcel... that was very quick, and a big thank you! Unfortunately the birth record is not for Eva Okanska, as I thought. I probably saw the word Ossowo and read it as Okansak. Back to searching for me!

The marriage record translation is fantastic!

Thanks again!
Best,
Joe

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:02 pm      Post subject:

Hello again, MarcelProust.

When you have the opportunity, please translate the essentials for the following birth records:

Marianna Czajkowska (only translate if you see the parents names as Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska)

Cecylia Czajkowska

Waclaw Czajkowski

Here is what I know: Village is Nasielsk, parents are Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska), faith is Roman Catholic

Thank you!
Cynthia

1895-377 Waclaw Czajkowski birth.jpg
 Description:
Waclaw Czajkowski birth
 Filesize:  313.86 KB
 Viewed:  8200 Time(s)

1895-377 Waclaw Czajkowski birth.jpg

1887-304 Cecylia Czajkowska birth.jpg
 Description:
Cecylia Czajkowska birth
 Filesize:  289.71 KB

1887-304 Cecylia Czajkowska birth.jpg

1885 Marianna Czajkowska birth.jpg
 Description:
Marianna Czajkowska birth
 Filesize:  275.86 KB

1885 Marianna Czajkowska birth.jpg

Send e-mail
conniecabe

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:47 pm      Post subject: Please translate at your convenience

Marcel,

Would you please translate this birth record (record #9) at your convenience? Thank you.

~Connie

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1913/0/2.4/100/skan/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 am      Post subject:

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello again, MarcelProust.

When you have the opportunity, please translate the essentials for the following birth records:

Marianna Czajkowska (only translate if you see the parents names as Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska)

Cecylia Czajkowska

Waclaw Czajkowski

Here is what I know: Village is Nasielsk, parents are Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska), faith is Roman Catholic

Thank you!
Cynthia

Nasielsk
Nr 377

It took place in city Nasielsk on 4 (16 ) December 1895 at 3 p.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, 44 years old, wheelwright from Nasielsk, in the presence of Józef Stroik, shoemaker, 60 years old andTomasz Osiecki, church servant, 52 years old, both from Nasielsk and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 21 September (3 October) 1885 at 3 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 40 years old. Child was baptised under the name Wacław. Godparents: Józef Stroik and Józefa Kacperska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by rector of Nasielsk parish, priest Piotr Krasiński.

(priest wrote 1885 as a birth year, i think he made mistake).

Nasielsk
Nr 304

It took place in city Nasielsk on 22 October (3 November) 1887 at 11 a.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 36 years old in the presence of Feliks Kamiński, wheelwright, 66 years old and Józef Stroik, shoemaker, 57 years old, both from Nasielsk and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 19 (31 ) October 1887 at 10 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Konopka under the name Cecylia. Godparents: mentioned above Feliks Kamiński and Marianna Stroik.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Piotr Letkiewicz, curate of Nasielsk parish.

Nr 101
Budy Siennickie

It took place in the city Nasielsk on 10 (22 ) April 1885 at 11 a.m. Appeared Marianna Więckowska, present during childbirth, 60 years old in the presence of Władysław Fatek 45 years old and Michał Kowalski 26 years old, both farmers from Budy Siennickie and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Budy Siennickie on 9 (21 ) April 1885 at 6 a.m. Child's mother: Elżbieta Więckowska, 18 years old, unmarried, servant. Child was baptised this day under the name Marianna. Godparents: mentioned above Władysław Fatek and Marianna Kowalska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the rector of Nasielsk parish, priest Józef Dynakowski.

left marigin: Jan Czajkowski acknowledged paternity to mentioned in this act child by means of marriage union. Marriage record was signed ino the book of marriages on 29 July (10 August) 1885 number 48. Adnotation made by the recotr of Nasielsk parish, priest Dynakowski.

here is the marriage record translation:

Nr 48
Czajkowski Jan and Elżbieta Więckowska.

It took place in city Nasielsk on 29 July (10 August) 1885 at 10 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Władysław Fatek 44 years old and Jan kołakowski 34 years old, both farmers from Budy Siennickie there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Jan Czajkowski, single, worker living in village Nuna, earlier in Płudy, 33 years old, born in Osiek, son of Leon Czajkowski farmer and his deceased wife Małgorzata maiden name Kowalska

and

Elżbieta Więckowska, virgin, worker, 20 years old, born in Niestępowo, daughter of Ludwik Więckowski, worker and his wife Marianna maiden name Koska, living in Budy Siennickie.

there were 3 premarital announcements in Nasielsk and Tarchomin parish churches on 7 (19 ) April, 14 (26 ) April and 21 April (3 May ) 1885.

by the power of marriage act groom acknowledged paternity to the bride's child and by the power of Polish Civil Code paragraph 291 he obligates to provide the child and to secure his rights..
Bride's mother, present during preparation of this record gave oral permission for the marriage.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Ruszczyński, local curate, with permission of rector of Nasielsk parish.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the recotr of Nasielsk parish, priest Józef Dynakowski.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:48 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate at your convenience

conniecabe wrote:
Marcel,

Would you please translate this birth record (record #9) at your convenience? Thank you.

~Connie

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1913/0/2.4/100/skan/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA

village Prawno

Marianna Pasztelan

It took place in Prawno on 5 (18 ) February 1910 at 4 p.m. Appeared Władysław Pasztelan, 28 years old, worker from Prawno in the presence of Antoni Szymański 29 years old and Jan Mirzwa 40 years old, farmers from Prawno and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Prawno this day at 6 a.m. from his legal wife Bronisława maiden name Szymańska, 25 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Natalia ......... on the right marigin there is adnotation that there should be Maryanna.
Godparents: Antoni Szymański and Marianna Czechowska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Franciszek Dyka.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:32 am      Post subject: Re: Katarzyna death record

marcelproust wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Hello Marcel,
If you can help with one more record, I would be very grateful.

This is the death record for Katarzyna Gumuła in 1890. I have tried to translate myself. I believe she was the widow of Jan. Her father's name is possibly Walenty? She died in Komorów but was born in another town, maybe Grabowica?

I think she was 67 when she died? I am not sure but I am really trying to learn so that I do not have to ask for so much help.

Thank you.

record 30 at http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,128370,60

Gumulina
Katarzyna
Komorów

It took place in Pacanów on 19 February (3 March) 1890 at 9 a.m. Appeared Sołtys Jan, 60 years old and Fortuna Sebastian, 60 years old, farmers living in Komorów and they said that on 17 February (1 March) 1890 at 10 a.m. died in Komorów Gumulina Katarzyna, widow of the deceased husband Jan, 67 years old (not sure if the second number - 7 is deciphered right), born in Grabowica, Zborówek parish, daughter of Walenty Fortuna and Urszula Fortuna.
After eye belief about Gumulina Katarzyna death, act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

Thank you very much, marcelproust. You are very helpful.
Elizabeth

Lhowse1

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:49 pm      Post subject: Possible pieces of the puzzle in my tree

I'm trying to piece the records I've translated from other languages together, & I think these might be missing pieces for a few. Thanks in advance!!! Hyperlinks are in the pictures if needed

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.9 MB
 Viewed:  8477 Time(s)

image.jpg

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.72 MB

image.jpg

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.9 MB

image.jpg

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB

image.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 am      Post subject: Re: Possible pieces of the puzzle in my tree

Lhowse1 wrote:
I'm trying to piece the records I've translated from other languages together, & I think these might be missing pieces for a few. Thanks in advance!!! Hyperlinks are in the pictures if needed

those records are in polish ...

Cyganowo
Anna Tamulanis

It took place in Mirosław on 28 December 1836 at 2 p.m. Appeared Paweł Służko, 40 years old and Wojciech Jeznas 33 years old, both farmers living in the village Cyganowo and they said that on 26 December 1836 at noon died Tamulanis, farmer living in Cyganowo. The addearers have no info about her parents. She died at the age of 50. She widowed her husband Antoni Tamulanis.
After eye belief about Anna death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

Pasznia
Franciszek Panganis

It took place in Mirosław on 11 December 1836 at 3 p.m. Appeared jakub Panganis, daylaborer 40 years old and Marcin Urban, farmer 42 years old, both living in the village Pasznia and they said that on 9 December 1836 at 8 a.m. died Franciszek Panganis, 5 years old, son of Jakub Panganis and Rozalia Panganis, daylaborers living in Pasznia.
After eye belief about Franciszek death, act was read to present. (first is child's father), all illiterate, signed by the priest.

Romeyki
Wawrzyniec Panganis

It took place in Mirosław on 17 December 1835 at 1 p.m. Appeared Jan Urban 50 years old and Jerzy Klinowicz 50 years old both farmers living in the village Romeyki and they said that this day at 2 a.m. died Wawrzyniec Panganis, farmer living in the village Romeyki, 40 years old. He widowed his wife Justyna maiden name Urban. After eye believe about Panganis death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

amymg915

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm      Post subject: Death Record Boleslaw Orzol

Hello,

Can you please translate the attached death record for me? I believe this is one of my ancestors.

Thank you so much Smile

Amy

BoleslawOrzolDeath_154.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB

BoleslawOrzolDeath_154.png

Henry1949

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:41 pm      Post subject: RUSSIAN DOCUMENT TRANSLATION

Hello Marcel,
Thank you very much for translating the Ignacy Slapinski document - it was very helpful.
Would you be kind enough to translate these two document relating to my Polish ancestors.
Regards, Henry

Marianna Slapinska 1897 Birth Cert (Record 97).pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Marianna Slapinska 1897 Birth Cert (Record 97).pdf
 Filesize:  1.67 MB
 Downloaded:  255 Time(s)

Jozef Slapinski 1901 Death Cert (Record 90).pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Jozef Slapinski 1901 Death Cert (Record 90).pdf
 Filesize:  1.97 MB
 Downloaded:  271 Time(s)

Send e-mail
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 pm      Post subject: Edward Setzmann Birth Record 1885

Greetings, Marcel,

As always, I cannot thank you enough for your help in translating these old records! The attached is, I believe, the birth record for my grandfather from 1884.

I am most grateful for your help on this, at your convenience.

With thanks, and best regards...
Joe

Edward_Setzmann_1884 Birth Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  220.01 KB

Edward_Setzmann_1884 Birth Record.jpg

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:55 pm      Post subject: Alexander Setzmann birth record 1881

Hello Marcel...I have found the record of my grandfather's brother
Alexander, which I am posting here. I am incredibly grateful for your translation and the help it provides for me to understand my heritage!

I am also posting something to your account, with my gratitude.

Best,
Joe

Alexander_Birth___Wloclawek_pg34.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  753.21 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Alexander_Birth___Wloclawek_pg34.jpg

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:34 pm      Post subject: Ewa Okanski Birth Record 1842

Hello Marcel:
I am reluctant to add to your work load...there are so many of us who have come to rely on your translation skill. I am adding one more document to my translation request, when you have some time.

The birth is for Eva Okanski, parents Jozef and Maryanna.

As always, I am VERY grateful for your help!

Best,
Joe

EvaOkanski_BirthRecord_1842.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  766.68 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

EvaOkanski_BirthRecord_1842.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:18 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record Boleslaw Orzol

amymg915 wrote:
Hello,

Can you please translate the attached death record for me? I believe this is one of my ancestors.

Thank you so much Smile

Amy

Majdan
Nr 154

It took place in the village Baranowo on 6 (19 ) October 1909 at 2 p.m. Appeared Walenty Orzoł, 50 years old and Józef Krawczyk, 50 years old, both farmers living in Majdan and they said that on 4 (17 ) October 1909 at 9 p.m. died in Majdan Bolesław Orzoł, 2 years old, born in Majdan, son of Stanisław Orzoł and Wiktoria Orzoł maiden name Grzyb, farmers.
After eye belief about Bolesław Orzoł death, act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest L. Sokolik, administrator of Baranowo parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:38 am      Post subject: Re: RUSSIAN DOCUMENT TRANSLATION

Henry1949 wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Thank you very much for translating the Ignacy Slapinski document - it was very helpful.
Would you be kind enough to translate these two document relating to my Polish ancestors.
Regards, Henry

Nr 97
Józefowo

It took place in the village Poryte on 10 (22 ) June 1897 at 6 p.m. Appeared Konstanty Słapiński, 40 years old, farmer living in Józefowo in the presence of Roch Steczkowski, 40 years old and Franciszek Grędziszewski, 60 years old, farmers living in Józefowo and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Józefowo on 7 (19 ) June 1897 at 2 p.m. from his legal wife Klementyna maiden name Chojnowska, 36 years old. Child was baptised under the name Maryanna. Godparents: Józef Gutowski and Katarzyna gutowska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Marcin Włochtowski, administrator of Poryte parish.

Nr 90

Józefowo

It took place in the village Poryte on 11 (24 ) April 1901 at 9 a.m. Appeared Konstanty Słapiński, 45 years old and Roch Steczkowski, 50 years old, both farmers living in Józefowo and they said that on 9 (22 ) April 1901 at 4 p.m. died in Józefowo Józef Słapiński, 17 years old, son of Konstanty Słapiński and Klementyna Słapińska maiden name Chojnowska, farmers. After eye belief about Jóżef Słapiński death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Marcin Włochtowski, administrator of Poryte parish.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 91 of 338

Jump to: