PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 103

Post Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:46 pm      Post subject: Braciszewski family

Hello,again,
I am looking for the death certificate of my gggrandfather, Martinus Braciszewski and also his birth certificate.
He was married in Slawno,Wielkopolskie, Poland to Cecylia Koteras in 1849 They were 25 -26 yr, old,according to Poznan Project.
They also had a son, Martin Braciszewski born around 1864-1866,Slawno,also.

I am doing my paternal side of my family tree.
Most towns that I have are Slawno,Debnica,Waliszewo,Klecko,Dziekaowice,Imiolki.

Maybe if I could find my gggrandfather Martinus' birth certificate,it would tell his mother and father.
I need to find siblings too.
The son , Martin and his mother Cecylia came to the U.S. from Bremen in 1883,but no father came.
He might have been dead.

I would like to give a donation if anyone could find out any of this information

I have been searching for years and have some Braciszewski lines,given to me from Beata Karwalska,but I don't know if they are the same family.
Can you help ?

Kind Regards,
Marie
Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Braciszewski family

deidre wrote:
Hello,again,
I am looking for the death certificate of my gggrandfather, Martinus Braciszewski and also his birth certificate.
He was married in Slawno,Wielkopolskie, Poland to Cecylia Koteras in 1849 They were 25 -26 yr, old,according to Poznan Project.
They also had a son, Martin Braciszewski born around 1864-1866,Slawno,also.

I am doing my paternal side of my family tree.
Most towns that I have are Slawno,Debnica,Waliszewo,Klecko,Dziekaowice,Imiolki.

Maybe if I could find my gggrandfather Martinus' birth certificate,it would tell his mother and father.
I need to find siblings too.
The son , Martin and his mother Cecylia came to the U.S. from Bremen in 1883,but no father came.
He might have been dead.

I would like to give a donation if anyone could find out any of this information

I have been searching for years and have some Braciszewski lines,given to me from Beata Karwalska,but I don't know if they are the same family.
Can you help ?

Kind Regards,
Marie

Marie,

From what you posted I'm not clear whether you have the actual marriage record. In case you don't, it is attached. According to the record both sets of parents gave their consent for the marriage and thus must have been alive in 1849. Records for the parish are available online at Family Search. There are two sets of registers which have been filmed---the ecclesiastical copy and the civil transcript. The ecclesiastical copy can be viewed online from the comfort of home. Unfortunately, birth records from 1844 to 1866 are not available on the films of the ecclesiastical copy. They are found on the civil copy. Unfortunately, the only way to view the civil copy is to visit a LDS Family History Center or to sign in as a member of a supporting organization. My recommendation to find Marcin's birth record and the birth records of any siblings would be to go to a Family History Center to view the images of the records. I did look for Marcin's and Cecylia's birth record and believe that I located hers in1822.

Wishing you success,

Dave

birth caecilia.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  779.63 KB
 Viewed:  6727 Time(s)

birth caecilia.jpg

marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB
 Viewed:  6727 Time(s)

marriage.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Other topics related to Poland and Polish roots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: