PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:57 pm      Post subject: Wawrzyniec Dudczak 1841

Just found g.grandfather Dudczak! As always, your translation is greatly appreciated. No hurry.. .whenever you get to it is great.

Thank you so much Marcel!
Joe

Wawrzyniec Dudczak_Birth_1841.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  853.98 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Wawrzyniec Dudczak_Birth_1841.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 pm      Post subject: Re: Zecman Death Record

JGwizdowski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Act 331
county hospital

It took place in Włocławek on 23 October (4 November) 1869 at 3 p.m. Appeared Antoni Binkowski, 48 years old and Wojciech Krzowina, 25 years old, guards of county hospital, living in Włocławek and they said that this day at 6 a.m. died in county hospital Andrzej Zecman, soldier on leave, living in Włocławek, 40 years old, born in Włocławek, son of Franciszek Zecman and Antonina Zecman. He widowed his wife Aniela Zecman maiden name Lewandowska.
After eye belief about Andrzej Zecman death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Śliwiński, Włocławek parish rector.

This is VERY interesting and intriguing... Thank you, Marcel! Just when I think the Zecman clues are thinning out I have more dots to connect.

I have one more record to ask for a translation, then I have slow down and digest all of this great new information!

Thank you!

Nr 15

Kretki Wielkie

It took place in Osiek on 17 (29 ) October 1843 at 7 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Ludwik Janiszewski citizen and land owner of village Wapionka 36 years old, living in Wapionka and Józef Skowroński teacher of elementary school in village born and living in village Miesiączkowa??? 32 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Jakub Zecman, single, living in Górzno in Prussia, 29 years old, born in Świecie, son of Andrzej Zecman born in Berlin and his deceased wife .....(cant decipher)

and

noble-born mighty, virgin, Józefa Eleonora Serwinowska, daughter of deceased Tomasz Serwinowski and Bogumiła maiden name Kownacka living in Płociczno, born in Sierpc, living in Kretki Wielkie, 24 years old.

3 premarital announcements on: 5 (17) September, 12 (24 ) September and 19 September (1 October) in Osiek and Górzno parish churches.
there were no obstacles for the marriage.
there was no premarital agreement.
act was read to present, signed by us, rector of Osiek parish, priest Tomasz Bronowski and newlyweds.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:24 pm      Post subject: Franciszek Okanska Birth 1863

Hello Marcel... whenever you might be able, a translation of the attached is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!
Joe

Fransciszzek_Okanska_Birth_1863.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  358.23 KB

Fransciszzek_Okanska_Birth_1863.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am      Post subject: Re: Wawrzyniec Dudczak 1841

JGwizdowski wrote:
Just found g.grandfather Dudczak! As always, your translation is greatly appreciated. No hurry.. .whenever you get to it is great.

Thank you so much Marcel!
Joe

Sułkowo

It took place in city Lubraniec on 10 July 1841 at 1 p.m. Appeared Michał Dudczak, farmhand from Sułkowo, 26 years old in the presence of witnesses Łukasz Winiecki, blacksmith, 22 years old and Stanisław Żarociński, fornal (polish word which means a man who takes care of horses), 40 years old, both living in Sułkowo and presented us male child born in Sułkowo on 4 July 1841 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Agata maiden name Barczykowska, 25 years old living in Sułkowo. Child was baptised this day under the name Wawrzyniec. Godparents: mentioned above Łukasz Winiecki and Karolina Świątkowska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest M. Jakubowski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:45 am      Post subject: Re: Zecman Death Record

marcelproust wrote:
JGwizdowski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Act 331
county hospital

It took place in Włocławek on 23 October (4 November) 1869 at 3 p.m. Appeared Antoni Binkowski, 48 years old and Wojciech Krzowina, 25 years old, guards of county hospital, living in Włocławek and they said that this day at 6 a.m. died in county hospital Andrzej Zecman, soldier on leave, living in Włocławek, 40 years old, born in Włocławek, son of Franciszek Zecman and Antonina Zecman. He widowed his wife Aniela Zecman maiden name Lewandowska.
After eye belief about Andrzej Zecman death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Śliwiński, Włocławek parish rector.

This is VERY interesting and intriguing... Thank you, Marcel! Just when I think the Zecman clues are thinning out I have more dots to connect.

I have one more record to ask for a translation, then I have slow down and digest all of this great new information!

Thank you!

Nr 15

Kretki Wielkie

It took place in Osiek on 17 (29 ) October 1843 at 7 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Ludwik Janiszewski citizen and land owner of village Wapionka 36 years old, living in Wapionka and Józef Skowroński teacher of elementary school in village born and living in village Miesiączkowa??? 32 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Jakub Zecman, single, living in Górzno in Prussia, 29 years old, born in Świecie, son of Andrzej Zecman born in Berlin and his deceased wife Sara

and

noble-born mighty, virgin, Józefa Eleonora Serwinowska, daughter of deceased Tomasz Serwinowski and Bogumiła maiden name Kownacka living in Płociczno, born in Sierpc, living in Kretki Wielkie, 24 years old.

3 premarital announcements on: 5 (17) September, 12 (24 ) September and 19 September (1 October) in Osiek and Górzno parish churches.
there were no obstacles for the marriage.
there was no premarital agreement.
act was read to present, signed by us, rector of Osiek parish, priest Tomasz Bronowski and newlyweds.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:21 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszek Okanska Birth 1863

JGwizdowski wrote:
Hello Marcel... whenever you might be able, a translation of the attached is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!
Joe

Kłobia

It took place in Kłobia on 27 January 1863 at 3 p.m. Appeared Kacper Okoński from Ogonki?, daylaborer, 27 years old, living in Kłobia in the presence of Wawrzyniec Dudczak, farmer, 22 years old, living in Siemnówek and Walenty Okoński, farmer, 24 years old, living in Kłobia and presented us male child, born in Kłobia on this day at midnight from his legal wife Anna maiden name Lewandowska, 24 years old.
Child was baptised this day under the name Franciszek. Godparents: mentioned above Wawrzyniec Dudczak and Franciszka okońska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dymowski, rector of Kłobia parish.

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:02 am      Post subject:

Thank you so much, Marcel!
mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:57 pm      Post subject: Please translate Czajkowski records

Hello Marcelproust,

When you have the opportunity, please translate the essentials for the attached birth records for:
Cecylia Czajkowska
Jan Czajkowski
Jozef Czajkowski
Waclaw Czajkowski

Parents should be: Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska.

Thank you so much!
Cynthia

1895-377 Waclaw Czajkowski birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  313.86 KB

1895-377 Waclaw Czajkowski birth.jpg

1893-76 Jozef Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  317.22 KB

1893-76 Jozef Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg

1890-377 Jan Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  359.42 KB

1890-377 Jan Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg

1887-304 Cecylia Czajkowska birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  289.71 KB

1887-304 Cecylia Czajkowska birth.jpg

Send e-mail
singingfalls
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 97

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm      Post subject: Translation Please

Thank you for this opportunity. Any help is greatly appreciated for the translation of this document. I am interested in names, ages, dates and places. My gratitude with this. My apology for the double image.

143_Kukiełka_record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  929.93 KB

143_Kukiełka_record.jpg

143_Kukiełka_record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  929.93 KB

143_Kukiełka_record.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:53 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcelproust,

I am trying to assist Joseph on the thread "Search for Bronislaw Turolski & Family". Without doing full translations, can you please look at these records and tell me if they are one family or two families? The father is Jan Torolski/Turolski/Tyrolski but the mother is sometimes Maryanna Wiechowska and sometimes Maryanna Modzelewska. If it is two families, then both families lived first in Susk (parish Rzekun) and later in Dzierzbia (parish Poryte), based on what I see here.
The key is that Wanda seems to have both mothers - - so I think there must be two girls named Wanda.

Thanks!
Sophia

Marriage of Jan Tyrolski to Maryanna Modzelewska, 1894 in Rzekun parish, record #42
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=4000&kt=9&plik=42-43.jpg#zoom=1&x=389&y=203

Bronislaw Torolski, baptized 1895 in Rzekun parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Wichowska, record #223
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=3005&kt=5&plik=223-226.jpg#zoom=1&x=444&y=166

Twin girls, Bronislawa and Stefania Tyrolska, baptized 1900 in Rzekun parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, records #33 and #34
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=3015&kt=1&plik=031-034.jpg#zoom=1&x=1936&y=156

Aleksander Tyrolski, baptized 1904 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #101
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/TqZvvlVXTsW67tO7oilzOw

Zofia Torolska, baptized 1907 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #17
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/_YouFt8_s2p6AoHywhEGQA

Wanda Turolska, baptized 1909 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #53
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/NDUrq25p7Jq-i5yZwhksuw

Wanda Turolska, died 1910 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Wiechowska, record #40
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/8/skan/full/j4YgoHRY1qEoosUcyIl3lQ
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:43 pm      Post subject: Wojiech Sotzman (Setzmann/Zecman) 1867 Marriage

Greetings Marcel:

When you are able, I would be most appreciative if you would provide a translation of this marriage record for my g.grandfather Sotzman/Setzmann/Zecman.

Trust you are enjoying the summer and, as always, thank you so very much!

Best Regards,
Joe

W.Zecman-M.Boguwlawska_Marriage_1867-copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  539.46 KB

W.Zecman-M.Boguwlawska_Marriage_1867-copy.jpg

fabiozs

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:22 pm      Post subject: Translation

I would very much appreciate a full translation of this birth record please (# 257):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-899H-Z9DD-C?i=129&wc=QZW1-313%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087817%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:41 pm      Post subject: Re: Wojiech Sotzman (Setzmann/Zecman) 1867 Marriage

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings Marcel:

When you are able, I would be most appreciative if you would provide a translation of this marriage record for my g.grandfather Sotzman/Setzmann/Zecman.

Trust you are enjoying the summer and, as always, thank you so very much!

Best Regards,
Joe

Act Nr 14
Włocławek

It took place in Włocławek on 21 February 1867 at 4 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Stefan Dąbrowski, 67 years old and Jan Zuchowicz, 25 years old, both living in Włocławek, church servants, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Wojciech Sotzman, cooper, born in Włocławek, son of Emilia Sotzman, daylaborer living in Włocławek, 20 years old, according to attached birth record born in Włocławek, living with his mother in Włocławek

and

Maryanna Bogusławska, virgin, born in Karnkowo, Lipno county, daughter of Franciszka Bogusławska, maiden name Baranowska daylaborer, living in Karnkowo, 29 years old, according to the attached birth record born in Włocławek, servant living in Włocławek.

There was one church announcement on 17 February 1867 in parish church in Włocławek. There was indult of Kuyavian-Kalisz diocese bishop for two next announcements issued on 19 February 1867 number 274.

Newlyweds mothers gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Augustyn Skwierczyński, Franciscan, authorized by the local parish rector.
Act was read to present, signed by recotr priest Jan Piwiński and the groom, bride and witnesses are illiterate.

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Wojiech Sotzman (Setzmann/Zecman) 1867 Marriage

marcelproust wrote:

Act Nr 14
Włocławek

It took place in Włocławek on 21 February 1867 at 4 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Stefan Dąbrowski, 67 years old and Jan Zuchowicz, 25 years old, both living in Włocławek, church servants, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Wojciech Sotzman, cooper, born in Włocławek, son of Emilia Sotzman, daylaborer living in Włocławek, 20 years old, according to attached birth record born in Włocławek, living with his mother in Włocławek

and

Maryanna Bogusławska, virgin, born in Karnkowo, Lipno county, daughter of Franciszka Bogusławska, maiden name Baranowska daylaborer, living in Karnkowo, 29 years old, according to the attached birth record born in Włocławek, servant living in Włocławek.

There was one church announcement on 17 February 1867 in parish church in Włocławek. There was indult of Kuyavian-Kalisz diocese bishop for two next announcements issued on 19 February 1867 number 274.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Augustyn Skwierczyński, Franciscan, authorized by the local parish rector.
Act was read to present, signed by recotr priest Jan Piwiński and the groom, bride and witnesses are illiterate.

Marcel:
Thank you SO MUCH! This answers some questions, and brings a couple others.

Do I understand correctly that Wojciech's mother's name is Emilia, but it does not list her maiden name?

There seems to be some ambiguity about the claimed birthplace of Maryann...Karnkowo, or Wloclawek?

And am I correct in that Maryanna's mother's maiden name was Baranowska.

Was it customary not to indicate the fathers names if they were deceased?

This gives me great information to dig deeper on. Thank you!

And, in honor of the great Polish patriot, and American revolutionary war hero, Tadeusz Kościuszko...
Happy American Independence Day!
Best,
Joe

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:43 am      Post subject: Re: Wojiech Sotzman (Setzmann/Zecman) 1867 Marriage

JGwizdowski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Act Nr 14
Włocławek

and

Marcel:
Thank you SO MUCH! This answers some questions, and brings a couple others.

Do I understand correctly that Wojciech's mother's name is Emilia, but it does not list her maiden name?

There seems to be some ambiguity about the claimed birthplace of Maryann...Karnkowo, or Wloclawek?

And am I correct in that Maryanna's mother's maiden name was Baranowska.

Was it customary not to indicate the fathers names if they were deceased?

This gives me great information to dig deeper on. Thank you!

And, in honor of the great Polish patriot, and American revolutionary war hero, Tadeusz Kościuszko...
Happy American Independence Day!
Best,
Joe

groom's mother: Emilia Sotzman, daylaborer, living in Włocławek.
There is no info about her husband. Maybe she wasnt married.
Maryanna birth place: Karnkowo, Lipno county
Maryanna place of residence: Włocławek, servant
bride's mother: Franciszka Bogusławska maiden name Baranowska, daylaborer, living in Karnkowo

About the fathers. it is really strange that there is no info. If Emilia was unmarried there should be info about it. usually there was used word: niezamężna (unmarried). Franciszka must have been married but there is no info about her husband. in beighbor marriage records fathers are mentioned, even if they were dead.
I have found birth record for Maryanna Baranowska in Karnkowo 1837, act number 88. There is info that her mother was unmarried, so it looks that she married some Bogusławski later and maybe he wasnt childs father and that is why he wasnt mentioned in this marriage record
In this marriage record Karnkowo is written Karnikowo. It is the same village but in old maps this village was written Karnikowo, nowadays it is Karnkowo.
I asked some people on the genealogical forum to help me solve this mistery.

Nr 88
Karnkowo

It took place in Karnkowo on 17 (29 ) November 1837 at 11 a.m. Appeared Maryanna Umszkiewicz, midwife, living in Karnkowo, 56 years old, in the presence of Jan Waszkiewicz, 60 years old and Józef Poniatowski, 40 years old, both farmers living in Karnkowo and presented us female child born on 15 (27 ) November 1837 at 11 p.m. Mother: Franciszka Baranowska, unmarried, 25 years old. Child was baptised under the name Maryanna. Godparents: Jan Stankiewski and Maryanna Waszkiewicz. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest J, Lewandowski.

Happy American Independence Day too Smile

birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  598.81 KB

birth.jpg

Karnikowo.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  289.29 KB

Karnikowo.JPG

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 93 of 338

Jump to: