PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 103

Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 pm      Post subject: ROZALIA BRACISZEWSKA

Hello again,

Would you have any information like a birth certificate on Rozalia Braciszewska.born around 1858 in Slawno, Wielkopolskie, Poland.I think she may be my ggrandfather's sister, Martin Braciszewski. His parents were martinus Braciszewski born in Slawno abt.1824 and married cecelia koteras b abt 1825 Debnica.They were married in Slawno 1849.
I am curious to know if Martin (son) b 1864,had any other siblings besides Rozalia.
Kind regards, Marie
Send e-mail
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:19 pm      Post subject: Re: ROZALIA BRACISZEWSKA

deidre wrote:
Hello again,

Would you have any information like a birth certificate on Rozalia Braciszewska.born around 1858 in Slawno, Wielkopolskie, Poland.I think she may be my ggrandfather's sister, Martin Braciszewski. His parents were martinus Braciszewski born in Slawno abt.1824 and married cecelia koteras b abt 1825 Debnica.They were married in Slawno 1849.
I am curious to know if Martin (son) b 1864,had any other siblings besides Rozalia.
Kind regards, Marie

Hi Marie...
Try having a look here: http://www.geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=15wp&rid=B&search_lastname=Braciszewska&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

There are some marriage records from Sławno

Also there are old church records here...
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/search?q=S%C5%82awno%20XSKANro:t&rpp=15&order=&page=10

Hope this helps get the ball rolling Smile
Joe

deidre

Replies: 103

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:25 pm      Post subject: I can't read anything in Polish

I tried reading what's on the links,but when I click on American flag, It still goes back to Polish.I do not read or understand Polish and don't know why clicking on American doesn't work.
Marie
Send e-mail
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:28 am      Post subject: Re: I can't read anything in Polish

deidre wrote:
I tried reading what's on the links,but when I click on American flag, It still goes back to Polish.I do not read or understand Polish and don't know why clicking on American doesn't work.
Marie

Hi Marie...
Do nt give up hope ????

I don't read Polish either, but with the help of others here you will pick up skills to find and San through these old records.

I'm traveling and will try and offer my limited help when I return.

Joe

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:35 am      Post subject: Re: I can't read anything in Polish

JGwizdowski wrote:
deidre wrote:
Marie

Hi Marie...
Do nt give up hope ????

I don't read Polish either, but with the help of others here you will pick up skills to find and San through these old records.

I'm traveling and will try and offer my limited help when I return.

Joe

Sorry Marie, that last response was made on my phone and filled with typo's.

I'm a bit in over my head on this one. I tried scanning through some of the old records but find myself, too, getting lost. I've learned a lot in the past few months, but I'm afraid I'm still neophyte, too. Don't give up hope. This takes lots of patience and persistence! Sorry I'm not of any help here...

Joe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: