PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:34 pm      Post subject: Trip to Poland

My wife and I want to visit Poland in mid August. We want to visit cities like Kraków, Zakopane, and Chestahowa. In addition we want to go to some of the cities of our ancestors. Some of those cities would be Tarnow, Lomza and others. Looking for advise. We would like to hire a English speaking tour guide who would travel with us while in Poland. I think it would be very helpful going to the cities of our ancestors. Looking for advice. Thanks
Send e-mail
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:43 am      Post subject:

Joseph,

This is a short notice but we still have genealogy and tourist guides available in mid August. If you want for us to prepare tailor-made itinerary for you please provide us with more details about your expectations by filling out the tour request from here: http://polishorigins.com/tour-request/

To see the whole range of our Genealogy, History and Cultural tours offer check this page: http://polishorigins.com/tours/ . On our blog you can read about trips of some of our guests: http://blog.polishorigins.com/category/genealogy-tours-gen-stories/

Krakow, Zakopane, Czestochowa are among the most popular destinations where we travel most often with our guests. From Tarnow and Lomza there were big waves of emigration and we visit these regions a number times a year with our guests.

Best greetings from sunny Poland!
Send e-mail
Joseph Torolski

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 pm      Post subject: Genealogy Tour

I submitted my form yesterday. When can I expect a response.
Send e-mail
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:07 am      Post subject:

Joseph,

Our most experienced tours manager Agnieszka is working on your itinerary and it should be ready within the next few days. Please check your email inbox as Agnieszka has one question to you at this stage.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> PO Genealogy Tours All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: