PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:36 pm      Post subject: Plesniak

I am trying to locate ancestors of my father. Records indicate being born in Blazowa but naturalization papers in USA indicate Rzeszow. Apparently the Plesniak name is common in Poland. A Google map indicated that surname is listed in Lubin,Legnica,Wroclaw,Klozkoc,Zapkowice Slaskie Prezeorsk and Rzeszow. Would appreciate and information available in any of those towns listed.
Joseph Plesniak
email [email protected]
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Plesniak

joepolish1 wrote:
I am trying to locate ancestors of my father. Records indicate being born in Blazowa but naturalization papers in USA indicate Rzeszow. Apparently the Plesniak name is common in Poland. A Google map indicated that surname is listed in Lubin,Legnica,Wroclaw,Klozkoc,Zapkowice Slaskie Prezeorsk and Rzeszow. Would appreciate and information available in any of those towns listed.
Joseph Plesniak
email [email protected]

Blazowa, about 12 miles south of Rzeszow.
Błażowa
woj. podkarpackie
pow. rzeszowski
gmina Błażowa (siedziba)
2164 osoby
kod: 36-030

Plesniak in the area: http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=09pk&rid=B&search_lastname=plesniak&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&exac=1&rpp1=&ordertable=

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: