PolishOrigins Forum

 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
Message
paula



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Replies: 7

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 am      Post subject: Please Help- Beckhaus from Torun
Reply with quote

Hi.

My Name is Paula, I live in Chile.

Im looking for someone can help me. My grandspa was german. He was birth in Thorn, Germany, but after the war, thorn became polish, Torun.

Im Looking for the birth certificate.

Plaese need someone to help me!

Thanks

Paula

_________________
Paula B
View user's profile
Send private message
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Replies: 1541
Location: Joao Pessoa - Brazil

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Please Help- Birth Certificate
Reply with quote

paula wrote:
Hi.

My Name is Paula, I live in Chile.

Im looking for someone can help me. My grandspa was german. He was birth in Thorn, Germany, but after the war, thorn became polish, Torun.

Im Looking for the birth certificate.

Plaese need someone to help me!

Thanks

Paula


Hola, Paula!

What year was he born? If it was more than 100 years ago, perhaps his birth record is available online in www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl
If it was less than 100 years ago, you would have to request it to USC (Civil Record Office) The email address is
[email protected]

Gilberto
View user's profile
Send private message
Send e-mail
paula



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Replies: 7

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Please Help- Birth Certificate
Reply with quote

[quote="Magroski49"]
paula wrote:
Hi.

My Name is Paula, I live in Chile.

Im looking for someone can help me. My grandspa was german. He was birth in Thorn, Germany, but after the war, thorn became polish, Torun.

Im Looking for the birth certificate.

Plaese need someone to help me!

Thanks

Paula


Hola, Paula!

What year was he born? If it was more than 100 years ago, perhaps his birth record is available online in www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl
If it was less than 100 years ago, you would have to request it to USC (Civil Record Office) The email address is
[email protected]

Gilberto

Many thanks Gilberto for your information
Unfortunately, I looked where you told me and just the year 1908, its desappeard
Do you know of any other way that you can do it?
Thank you very much in advance!
Paula

_________________
Paula B
View user's profile
Send private message
paula



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Replies: 7

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:49 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Many thanks Gilberto for your information
Unfortunately, I looked where you told me and just the year 1908, its desappeard
Do you know of any other way that you can do it?
Thank you very much in advance!
Paula

_________________
Paula B
View user's profile
Send private message
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Replies: 1541
Location: Joao Pessoa - Brazil

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:20 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

paula wrote:
Many thanks Gilberto for your information
Unfortunately, I looked where you told me and just the year 1908, its desappeard
Do you know of any other way that you can do it?
Thank you very much in advance!
Paula


Paula,

the year 1908 is available. What is his name and surname?

Gilberto
View user's profile
Send private message
Send e-mail
paula



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Replies: 7

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:29 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Magroski49 wrote:
paula wrote:
Many thanks Gilberto for your information
Unfortunately, I looked where you told me and just the year 1908, its desappeard
Do you know of any other way that you can do it?
Thank you very much in advance!
Paula


Paula,

the year 1908 is available. What is his name and surname?

Gilberto



image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.91 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

image.jpg



_________________
Paula B
View user's profile
Send private message
paula



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Replies: 7

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:31 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Beckhaus
I really Sony foind it

_________________
Paula B
View user's profile
Send private message
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Replies: 1541
Location: Joao Pessoa - Brazil

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

paula wrote:
Beckhaus
I really Sony foind it


Paula,
Birth record attached.

Gilberto



69_1240_0_2_1_1183.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  323.96 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

69_1240_0_2_1_1183.jpg


View user's profile
Send private message
Send e-mail
paula



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Replies: 7

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:31 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Dear Gilberto
Thank you very much for this help, you can not imagine what this means for my dad, even tears fell, for 2 things, find this certificate, and secondly, for your total willingness and disinterested help, we are absolutely grateful to you. !!!!

_________________
Paula B
View user's profile
Send private message
paula



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Replies: 7

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:17 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi Gilberto
I have a question maybe you can help me.
I went with the birth certificate paper to the poland embassy in chile, and they told me that they could not help giving me my grandfather's birth certificate (I need a copy delivered by them to present at the german embassy in chile)
My cousin who lives in Germany, went to the Polish Embassy there and told him that they could not help either, because he has more than 100 years of this role
I wrote to the address you gave me 3 times, and I have not been answered.
Do you have any idea how you could get this role to be delivered by the Polish government?
Thank you very much and I await your comments.
regards,
Paula

_________________
Paula B
View user's profile
Send private message
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Replies: 1541
Location: Joao Pessoa - Brazil

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:22 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

paula wrote:
Hi Gilberto
I have a question maybe you can help me.
I went with the birth certificate paper to the poland embassy in chile, and they told me that they could not help giving me my grandfather's birth certificate (I need a copy delivered by them to present at the german embassy in chile)
My cousin who lives in Germany, went to the Polish Embassy there and told him that they could not help either, because he has more than 100 years of this role
I wrote to the address you gave me 3 times, and I have not been answered.
Do you have any idea how you could get this role to be delivered by the Polish government?
Thank you very much and I await your comments.
regards,
Paula


Paula,
I am sorry I am not familiar with citizenship issues. I would ask the german embassy in Chile if they accept a document issued by the national polish archives. If they accept, then you should write to Archiwum Panstwowe* and request a certified copy of that birth record. (*I do not rember if the record was found in AP Bydgoszcz or AP Torun or AP Inowroclaw).

Gilberto
View user's profile
Send private message
Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB ©

© 2017 COPYRIGHTS BY THE OWNER OF POLISHORIGINS.COM