PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 369, 370, 371 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:04 pm      Post subject: Marriage record Zofia Chobot? Part 1

Hello,
I am submitting what I believe to be a marriage record for my 3X great grandmother, Zofia Chobot for a translation. The original is too large so I am submitting it in two parts. I hope that is alright.
Thank you in advance for your great service.
Christine

Chobot 1824 - 1st half.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.67 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Chobot 1824 - 1st half.jpg

Last edited by crispm28 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:06 pm      Post subject: Marriage record Zofia Chobot? Part 2

Hello, This is the rest of document for Zofia Chobot.
Thank you
Christine

Chobot 1824 - 2nd half.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.11 MB

Chobot 1824 - 2nd half.jpg

Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Piotr Jarosz and Agnieszka Kudyba - Marriage

PabianAus wrote:
Anencir Rogoski wrote:
I like translation the marriage of Piotr Jarosz and Agnieszka Kudyba.
I appreciate it.
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1848/0/2.4/119/skan/full/N3X2Kh3Qg4e0S2yf47DrdQ

Anencir Rogoski

Marriage certificate #31
Village of Blizów
Date of marriage: 1:30 pm 30 January 1853
Witnesses: Antoni Jarosz age 32 brother of the groom, and Franciszek Oberda age 40 , both residing in Blizów
Groom: Piotr Jarosz bachelor age 18 years and 7 months, a peasant, born and residing in Blizów
His parents: Maciej Jarosz and Maryanna Czochor (??). Mother is deceased. (Note: In Piotr’s birth certificate of 21 June 1834 his mother is recorded as Magdalena Czochyn)
Bride: Agnieszka Kudyba age 18 years, maiden, born and residing in Bondyrz.
Her parents: Jan Kudyba and Łucja Dobek. Mother is deceased. (Note: In Agnieszka’s birth certificate of 18 January 1835 her mother is also recorded as Łucja Dobek).

I appreciate the translation. Anencir Rogoski.
Tom
brymsza

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:33 pm      Post subject: Wincenty & Michalina marriage

Elzbieta

My apologies for the poor quality of the following scans. It is from film and on equipment that I think is from the 1970's.

If the images are too bad please let me know and I will see if I can do something else to get better quality.

This is a marriage record for Wincenty and Michalina

Best regards
Bob

Wincenty&Michalina1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  930.23 KB

Wincenty&Michalina1.jpg

looking for clues
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 122

Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:17 am      Post subject: Marriage - Przybyszewski, Roman & Bułbutowska, Teresa

I would appreciate help translating this marriage record for Roman Przybyszewski and Teresa Bułbutowska in 1854 in Ojrzanów. The record was indexed on geneteka.genealodzy.pl and found on metryki.genealodzy.pl at http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0075d&sy=1854&kt=2&plik=03-06.jpg#zoom=1&x=418&y=1025

Per Wikipedia it appears that Ojrzanów is now a village in the administrative district of Gmina Żabia Wola, within Grodzisk Mazowiecki County, Masovian Voivodeship, in east-central Poland. I am not sure about the spelling of Teresa's last name; other variations include Bulbutowska, Balbutowska, Bułkowska, Butbutkowska... Aside from records pertaining to Teresa and her children, I am not finding her last name at all.

Based on records that I found for births of their children and marriages of their daughters it appears that Roman and Teresa moved around a number of times in Poland after their marriage to the parishes of Brwinów, Zabarów, Tarczyn, Rembertów and Warszawa which surprised me a little. If the record shows any context for the historical location beyond the town name, I'd appreciate the inclusion of that info too.

I appreciate all the translators do.

Marriage - Przybyszewski, Roman & Bułbutowska, Teresa 1854.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  133.37 KB

Marriage - Przybyszewski, Roman & Bułbutowska, Teresa 1854.JPG

Jdewy

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:52 pm      Post subject: Coat of Arms - Polish Translation

I believe this is in Polish but not sure. It seems to be a description of our family coat of arms. Can anyone translate?
Also, my third great grandfather was supposed to be a Polish Count (my maiden name is deWysocki). He was from Jankowo (Frederick William deWysocki - born 1828). Supposedly his son, Victor deWysocki's (born 1864) godfather was Kaiser Willhelm. Is there anything about the coat of arms that would suggest nobility? And why would they have had this document - where would they have gotten it and why would they haven't gotten it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jackie

CoatofArms.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  993.77 KB

CoatofArms.JPG

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage - Przybyszewski, Roman & Bułbutowska, Teres

looking for clues wrote:
I would appreciate help translating this marriage record for Roman Przybyszewski and Teresa Bułbutowska in 1854 in Ojrzanów. The record was indexed on geneteka.genealodzy.pl and found on metryki.genealodzy.pl at http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0075d&sy=1854&kt=2&plik=03-06.jpg#zoom=1&x=418&y=1025

Per Wikipedia it appears that Ojrzanów is now a village in the administrative district of Gmina Żabia Wola, within Grodzisk Mazowiecki County, Masovian Voivodeship, in east-central Poland. I am not sure about the spelling of Teresa's last name; other variations include Bulbutowska, Balbutowska, Bułkowska, Butbutkowska... Aside from records pertaining to Teresa and her children, I am not finding her last name at all.

Based on records that I found for births of their children and marriages of their daughters it appears that Roman and Teresa moved around a number of times in Poland after their marriage to the parishes of Brwinów, Zabarów, Tarczyn, Rembertów and Warszawa which surprised me a little. If the record shows any context for the historical location beyond the town name, I'd appreciate the inclusion of that info too.

I appreciate all the translators do.

4. Village of Ojrzanow. It came to pass on the second day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at the hour of six in the evening, in the Village of Ojrzanow.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Nikodem Zajaczkowski, a land agent of the landed estate at Ojrzanow, thirty-two years of age, residing in the Village of Ojrzanow, and Jozef Brejkopt, a steward from the Village of Kalen, thirty-eight years of age, residing in the Village of Kalen, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Roman Przybyszewski, a bachelor, the son of the Przybyszewskis, namely, of the married couple Jan, already deceased, and Jozefa nee Bogucki, the distillers from the Village of Poplawy, born in the Village of Poplawy, but currently staying in the Village of Ojrzanow and making a living there as a distiller, nineteen years of age, and Teresa Bulbutowski, a maiden, the daughter of the Bulbutowskis, namely, of the married couple Ambrozy, already deceased, and Anna, born in the Village of Sokolow in Lublin Governorate, currently staying in the Village of Jozefin and serving her masters, twenty-three years of age. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in Ojrzanow Parish, namely, on the fifteenth, the twenty-second and the twenty-ninth day of January, of the current year, and by the declaration of verbal consent by the mother of the newlywed groom, witnessing this certificate. No objections had been raised to that matrimony. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself and the witnesses.

Priest Karol Okowicz (signed), Parish Administrator of Ojrzanow Parish

Zajaczkowski (signed)
looking for clues
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 122

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage - Przybyszewski, Roman & Bułbutowska, Teres

Fantom, thank you so much for translating the Przybyszewski-Bulbutowska marriage record! The record contains lots of information. I really appreciate your help.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:23 am      Post subject: Re: Wincenty & Michalina marriage

brymsza wrote:
Elzbieta

My apologies for the poor quality of the following scans. It is from film and on equipment that I think is from the 1970's.

If the images are too bad please let me know and I will see if I can do something else to get better quality.

This is a marriage record for Wincenty and Michalina

Best regards
Bob

No. 31. It came to pass on the twenty-sixth day of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in the Town of Lozdzieje.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Jan Rymsza, forty-six years of age, and Wincenty Paszukam, thirty-two years of age, both of them being farmers residing in the Town of Lozdzieje, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Wincenty Rymsza, a youth, born and residing at a farm in the Town of Lozdzieje, beside his parents, the son of the Rymszas, namely, of the married couple Leon and Anna nee Radziewicz, twenty-four years of age, and Michalina Undzilla*, the maiden born and residing beside her mother at a farm in the Town of Lozdzieje, the daughter of the Undzillas, namely, of the married couple Wincenty, already deceased, and still alive Paulina nee Ederewicz**, eighteen years of age. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the local Parish Church, on Sundays, namely on the third, the tenth and the seventeenth day of November, of the current year. The newlyweds declare that they had not made any premarital agreement. The said religious ceremony has been performed by Priest Jozef Jurkiewicz, a Vicar in Lozdzieje.

The present certificate was read aloud and subsequently signed by myself. The appearers and the witnesses declared that they did not know how to write.

(signed), Parish Priest of Lozdzieje, Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Registration Records

NOTES:
*This surname is not very legible and thus should be verified against further records if available.
**This surname needs to be verified as well.
Jeannealogist

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:27 pm      Post subject: Can't make out this one word

Hello! I'm new to the forum and want to start by saying thank you to those who so generously give of their time to help fellow researchers. I've been doing pretty well translating my Polish records, but occasionally run across a word that gives me trouble. This is one of those times. I can't make out the word immediately after the priest's name on his signature - looks like it starts with a K. I've seen this on several records but it continues to stump me. Any help is greatly appreciated!

WojciechSochacki.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  180.77 KB

WojciechSochacki.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 am      Post subject: Re: Can't make out this one word

Jeannealogist wrote:
Hello! I'm new to the forum and want to start by saying thank you to those who so generously give of their time to help fellow researchers. I've been doing pretty well translating my Polish records, but occasionally run across a word that gives me trouble. This is one of those times. I can't make out the word immediately after the priest's name on his signature - looks like it starts with a K. I've seen this on several records but it continues to stump me. Any help is greatly appreciated!

17. Wierzchociny. It came to pass on the twenty-fourth day of April in the year of one thousand eight hundred and twenty-eight, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in Wrzaca Wielka. Appeared personally Franciszek Sochaski, a farmer from Wierzchociny, forty-six years of age, companioned by Kasper Zawieja, an inn-keeper, thirty-six years of age, and Woyciech Lopatka, a farmer, forty-six years of age, both from Wierzchociny, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, born there on the twenty-second day of the current month, at the hour of ten at night, from his spouse Salomea nee Sowinski, forty years of age. The said baby had been given the name Woyciech during the baptism which had been held earlier that day and his godparents had been the aforementioned {Kasper} Zawieja and Franciszka Czechowski. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself. The father and the witnesses did not know how to write.

Priest Kalinowski (signed), {illegible} of Wrzaca Parish

NOTES: The official title of the registrar is unfortunately illegible (perhaps he signed himself as “komendarz”, meaning “parish administrator”).
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:27 am      Post subject:

MikeChrzanowski wrote:
Thank you Fantom for your previous translation.

Could you please also translate the attached death record for my great great grandfather, Stanislaw Chrzanowski, book entry #40, 1854 Osowka?

If it is possible, could you please include a typed version of the record in Polish? This greatly helps me to match and understand the cursive script in the record.

As before, I have included a scan of the book cover and index page for reference, but there is no need to translate these. Also for you reference if needed, here is a link to the record's page at Metryki http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0636d&sy=1854&kt=3&plik=009.jpg#zoom=2&x=406&y=1450

P.S. In your previous reply you mentioned that Osówka is located at 52° 54′ 56″ N, 18° 58′ 37″ E. However, I believe the Osówka of my ancestors is located at 53° 7'0.12"N, 19°55'38.25"E because this is near to Zielona parish and other towns in my ancestry. Do you agree?

Thank you very much.

No. 40. Osowka. It came to pass on the nineteenth day of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at the hour of one in the evening, in the church village of Zielona. Appeared personally Maciej Rybicki, a farmer*, forty years of age, from Zielona, and Antoni Sikorski, a farmer**, from Cierzpigorz, thirty-four years of age, and jointly declared that Stanislaw Chrzanowski, the husband of the bereaved Maryanna Rybicki, born in the village of Dabrowki within Biezun Parish, currently residing beside his son in the village of Osowka, fifty years of age, had deceased the day before, at the hour of seven in the morning, in the village of Osowka. The names of the deceased’s parents were unknown to the appearers. The departure of {Stanislaw} Chrzanowski was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, of whom the first was the brother-in-law of the deceased, and subsequently signed. The appearers did not know how to write.

Priest Piotr Kolpinski (signed), Parish Priest of Zielona Parish, Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Records

NOTES:

*Literally “rataj”.
**Literally “zagrodnik”.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:27 am      Post subject:

MikeChrzanowski wrote:
Thank you Fantom for your previous translation.

Could you please also translate the attached death record for my great great grandfather, Stanislaw Chrzanowski, book entry #40, 1854 Osowka?

If it is possible, could you please include a typed version of the record in Polish? This greatly helps me to match and understand the cursive script in the record.

As before, I have included a scan of the book cover and index page for reference, but there is no need to translate these. Also for you reference if needed, here is a link to the record's page at Metryki http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0636d&sy=1854&kt=3&plik=009.jpg#zoom=2&x=406&y=1450

P.S. In your previous reply you mentioned that Osówka is located at 52° 54′ 56″ N, 18° 58′ 37″ E. However, I believe the Osówka of my ancestors is located at 53° 7'0.12"N, 19°55'38.25"E because this is near to Zielona parish and other towns in my ancestry. Do you agree?

Thank you very much.

No. 40. Osowka. It came to pass on the nineteenth day of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at the hour of one in the evening, in the church village of Zielona. Appeared personally Maciej Rybicki, a farmer*, forty years of age, from Zielona, and Antoni Sikorski, a farmer**, from Cierzpigorz, thirty-four years of age, and jointly declared that Stanislaw Chrzanowski, the husband of the bereaved Maryanna Rybicki, born in the village of Dabrowki within Biezun Parish, currently residing beside his son in the village of Osowka, fifty years of age, had deceased the day before, at the hour of seven in the morning, in the village of Osowka. The names of the deceased’s parents were unknown to the appearers. The departure of {Stanislaw} Chrzanowski was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, of whom the first was the brother-in-law of the deceased, and subsequently signed. The appearers did not know how to write.

Priest Piotr Kolpinski (signed), Parish Priest of Zielona Parish, Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Records

NOTES:

*Literally “rataj”.
**Literally “zagrodnik”.
Jeannealogist

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am      Post subject: Re: Can't make out this one word

Fantom wrote:

NOTES: The official title of the registrar is unfortunately illegible (perhaps he signed himself as “komendarz”, meaning “parish administrator”).

Thank you very much! After looking at the word in the other records on the page, I believe you are correct that it says komendarz. I really appreciate your help!
jwozniak

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:30 pm      Post subject: Marriage records

Hello,

I recently found marriage records for my 3x great-grandparents and my 4x great-grandparents. I would really appreciate it if I could get a translation for these two records. The first one is for Piotr Wozniak & Wiktoria Muraski and the second is for Jan Wozniak & Marianna Piorkowski and it is in 2 parts. I'm not sure why there are 2 records for Jan's marriage (it looks like there is more information in the second part).

Thanks in advance,
Josh Wozniak

Wozniak, Piotr & Wiktoria Muraski (1849) Marriage - 16 - Copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.94 MB

Wozniak, Piotr & Wiktoria Muraski (1849) Marriage - 16 - Copy.jpg

Wozniak, Jan & Marianna Napiorkoski (1820) Marriage - 22 Cropped (p. 1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.63 MB

Wozniak, Jan & Marianna Napiorkoski (1820) Marriage - 22 Cropped (p. 1).jpg

Wozniak, Jan & Marianna Napiorkoski (1820) Marriage - 22 Cropped (p. 2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.85 MB

Wozniak, Jan & Marianna Napiorkoski (1820) Marriage - 22 Cropped (p. 2).jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 369, 370, 371 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 370 of 580

Jump to: