PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 am      Post subject: Family & Friends Tours

Have you already visited Poland to trace your ancestors? Is your curiosity still growing for more experiences?

Are you tired of large groups and the dizzying pace of sightseeing tours? Do you like independence and flexibility during your travels?

Do you want to show Poland to your closest relatives and friends?

Do you have special wishes that do not fit any regular tour?

We have prepared for you new proposition Family & Friends Tours When we travel with our Genealogy Tours guests we often combine genealogy and relatives search trips with typical tourist sightseeing. Many of you come back and want not only see again ancestors' villages but also see more of Poland and Ukraine. Many of you have a very good knowledge and clear goals about the places you wish to see. Others expects some suggestions from us.

This is why we decided to offer you this new, typically touristic offer.

Please visit the first version of the offer page which will be gradually developed: http://polishorigins.com/document/family_and_friends . We will be adding specific attractions' description which we think may be especially interesting to you. We are open to your suggestions as well.

As always, we are here to listen to you. Please send any questions or suggestions you may have here in Forum, on Facebook or by email: tours AT polishorigins.com (replace AT with @).
Send e-mail
Agnieszka Pawlus
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 748

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:10 am      Post subject:

Are you planning to come to Poland but you do not know how to start? You are not sure what to see, where to stay, how to organize it?

Send us your request and we will prepare the itinerary suggestion for you.

We will just need some information from you, for example: guests number, planned lenght of your stay, which areas of Poland you would like to see etc.
You will find simple tour request form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RFSa9KOG0l9dssBgWQyqAnbhSrwhEqM0u1oGva_1hEQ/viewform

See our exemplary itinerary of Family and Friends tour: http://polishorigins.com/tour/po_family_and_friends_tour_itinerary-example.pdf

Remember: it costs you nothing and does not oblige you to book our tour!
We look forward to hearing from you!

Aga
Visit poster's website
Jednoralski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:40 pm      Post subject: Last September 2016 Tour of Warsaw, Gdansk, Chojnice,Tuchola

Zenon and Ada, you did a great job on my visit.
I will always remember the relative at the Chojnice meeting.
Even though I played out on the guided tour of Auschwitz, it was worth it, and seeing Auschwitz II.
Following my time in Poland, my visit to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in 'old' Jeusalem was another life long visit, even though the Israeli security did not like a 2-day stay in Israel.
I hope my contributions help PolishOrigins
The flight from Chicago O'Hare to Warsaw Chopin on LOT Dreamliner was great, plenty of room and good food.
Neil
Salina, KS, USA

www.jednoralski.us.com
Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:13 am      Post subject:

Neil,

As I just wrote you in the email I thank you for being in touch and for continuous support of our mission. I have also learned a lot while touring with not only about your ancestors' life but also more broadly about life in the area of Tuchola, Chojnice and in general old Prussian Partition thanks to our meetings withe local historians and other kind people.

Be well!
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> PO Heritage Tours All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: