PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 371, 372, 373 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 pm      Post subject: 1858 marriage Jan Zielinski & Karolina Konarska

I would appreciate your help in translating the attached document for my great-great-grandparents marriage record - Jan Zielinski and Karolina Konarska in Rypin Parish, Act # 39.

Thank you, Dena

1858 Jan Zielinski & Karolina Konarska 71_235_0_122 - Copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  260.88 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1858 Jan Zielinski & Karolina Konarska 71_235_0_122 - Copy.jpg

JDombrowski89

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 am      Post subject:

Greetings,

Looking to have these two marriage records translated as I'm having difficult reading them. If possible I would also like the Polish text provided as well so I can use this to try to read these records on my own later.

Thank you for your time,

Justin

No. 8 Marriage - Record - Czernice Borowe - 1839.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  793.18 KB

No. 8 Marriage - Record - Czernice Borowe - 1839.jpg

No. 37 - Marriage - Stanisław Karwowski - Przasnysz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  688.23 KB

No. 37 - Marriage - Stanisław Karwowski - Przasnysz.jpg

Send e-mail
jwozniak

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:25 am      Post subject: Miastkowo Records

Hi,

Thanks so much for the previous translations.

Could I please get a translation of these 3 records? (Marianna Wozniak's death record is on 2 pages)

Also, I don't need a translation for the last record (#39), but I was wondering if I could get some help reading the name. It looks like Mierzy, but I'm not sure if that's right (I've never seen this name). Is it a boy or a girl?

Thank you very much,
Josh

Murawski, Walenty & Marianna Wieczorek (1819) Marriage - 13.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.94 MB

Murawski, Walenty & Marianna Wieczorek (1819) Marriage - 13.jpg

Piorkowski, Mikolaj (1815) Death - 16.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  581.84 KB

Piorkowski, Mikolaj (1815) Death - 16.jpg

Wozniak, Marianna (1813) Death - 13 (p. 1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  621 KB

Wozniak, Marianna (1813) Death - 13 (p. 1).jpg

Wozniak, Marianna (1813) Death - 13 (p. 2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  406.39 KB

Wozniak, Marianna (1813) Death - 13 (p. 2).jpg

Wozniak, Mierzy (1856) Birth - 39.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  952.56 KB

Wozniak, Mierzy (1856) Birth - 39.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:28 am      Post subject: Re: 1858 marriage Jan Zielinski & Karolina Konarska

cbuckord wrote:
I would appreciate your help in translating the attached document for my great-great-grandparents marriage record - Jan Zielinski and Karolina Konarska in Rypin Parish, Act # 39.

Thank you, Dena

39. Starorypin. It came to pass on the 29th day of August 1857, at the hour of 2 in the afternoon, in the Town of Rypin.

Marriage contracted earlier that day.

Groom: Jan Zielinski, a youth born in the Village of Plonko, the son of the Zielinskis, namely, of the married couple late Antoni and still living day-labouress Apolonia nee Bukowski, residing in Radziki Duze, aged 24, working as a servant in Starorypin.

Bride: the maiden Karolina Konarski, her birthplace being unknown, the daughter of the Konarskis, namely of the married
couple Jan and Ewa*, working as a servant in Starorypin.

Banns: on the 8th, the 15th and the 22nd day of August of the current year, in the Parish Church in Rypin.

NOTES:* At that time her parents were probably not alive anymore because their names (or at least the first one - Jan) seem to be preceded by the adverb “niegdy”. Also, no age was indicated for the bride.
cbuckord

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 am      Post subject: 1858 Marriage of Jan Zielinski and Karolina Konarska

Thank you for your help, Fantom. I really appreciate it!! Dena

cbuckord wrote:

Thank you, Dena

39. Starorypin. It came to pass on the 29th day of August 1857, at the hour of 2 in the afternoon, in the Town of Rypin.

Marriage contracted earlier that day.

Groom: Jan Zielinski, a youth born in the Village of Plonko, the son of the Zielinskis, namely, of the married couple late Antoni and still living day-labouress Apolonia nee Bukowski, residing in Radziki Duze, aged 24, working as a servant in Starorypin.

Bride: the maiden Karolina Konarski, her birthplace being unknown, the daughter of the Konarskis, namely of the married
couple Jan and Ewa*, working as a servant in Starorypin.

Banns: on the 8th, the 15th and the 22nd day of August of the current year, in the Parish Church in Rypin.

NOTES:* At that time her parents were probably not alive anymore because their names (or at least the first one - Jan) seem to be preceded by the adverb “niegdy”. Also, no age was indicated for the bride.
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Miastkowo Records

jwozniak wrote:
Hi,

Also, I don't need a translation for the last record (#39), but I was wondering if I could get some help reading the name. It looks like Mierzy, but I'm not sure if that's right (I've never seen this name). Is it a boy or a girl?

Thank you very much,
Josh

Josh,

Record #39 is of a stillborn male child of Piotr Wozniak and his wife Wiktoria. Since the baby was stillborn no name was given to the child.

Hope this answers your question.

Dave
ironhide781

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:39 pm      Post subject: Translation of marriage -Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke

Could someone please translate this marriage record? It's between Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke, in Kepa Kikolska, Poland, in 1835. Thank you!

Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eve Janke marriage record - 1835.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB

Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eve Janke marriage record - 1835.png

arielvfu

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:06 am      Post subject:

please of possible to assist with the translation of four BMD records
all of which in 19th century Polish ; 3 from the city/town Zakroczym and one from the village of Klimontow in the south.

many thanks

Fajga BrawermanD1849.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  561.39 KB

Fajga BrawermanD1849.jpg

bRAWERMAN M1852.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  941.78 KB

bRAWERMAN M1852.jpg

Beniamin Brawerman B1945.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  482.53 KB

Beniamin Brawerman B1945.jpg

32!!.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  728.04 KB

32!!.jpg

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:49 pm      Post subject: Barczykowska translation help

Greetings!
Not surprisingly, I am having a very difficult time deciphering this old script. I believe the index listing shows Agnieska Barczykowska, who may be a sibling of my g.g. grandmother.

As best as I can read the index, the record number is 13, but I'm finding it impossible to read the names.

Some help in picking out the pertinent information, which might tell me if I am on the right track, will be greatly appreciated.

The record is from the town: Zgłowiączka / community: Lubraniec and the link is here:

https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1815&query.city=Zg%25C5%2582owi%25C4%2585czka&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=293895574&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Any help GREATLY appreciated!
Joe

Agnieska Barczykowska d 1814 nr13 record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  386.58 KB

Agnieska Barczykowska d 1814 nr13 record.jpg

Agnieska Barczykowska d 1814 nr13 index.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.83 KB

Agnieska Barczykowska d 1814 nr13 index.jpg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:29 am      Post subject: Re: Barczykowska translation help

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings!
Not surprisingly, I am having a very difficult time deciphering this old script. I believe the index listing shows Agnieska Barczykowska, who may be a sibling of my g.g. grandmother.

As best as I can read the index, the record number is 13, but I'm finding it impossible to read the names.

Some help in picking out the pertinent information, which might tell me if I am on the right track, will be greatly appreciated.

The record is from the town: Zgłowiączka / community: Lubraniec and the link is here:

https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1815&query.city=Zg%25C5%2582owi%25C4%2585czka&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=293895574&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Any help GREATLY appreciated!
Joe

Joe,

Koniec. Year 1813, day 24?, April, hour 12 ?
…..parish Zglowiacka in county Br….., province Bydgoszc, appeared Tomasz? Wozniak, 40 y.o., and also Bernard Berkowski/Borkowski, …y.o, both farmers, residing in Koniec, and declared that on day 23, of the same month and year, at five a.m. died in Koniec, community…., house number two, ….Agnieszka Barczykowska, widow, ninety y.o. …. …. Residing in ….born…..,parents unknown.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:26 am      Post subject: Re: Barczykowska translation help

Magroski49 wrote:

Joe,

Koniec. Year 1813, day 24?, April, hour 12 ?
…..parish Zglowiacka in county Br….., province Bydgoszc, appeared Tomasz? Wozniak, 40 y.o., and also Bernard Berkowski/Borkowski, …y.o, both farmers, residing in Koniec, and declared that on day 23, of the same month and year, at five a.m. died in Koniec, community…., house number two, ….Agnieszka Barczykowska, widow, ninety y.o. …. …. Residing in ….born…..,parents unknown.

Gilberto

Thank you so much, Gilberto! Given the age of the deceased, she is more likely the grandmother of my g.g grandmother. Koeniec is the right village for my Barczkowska.

Thank you!
Joe

starkey76

Replies: 164

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:28 am      Post subject: Blazej Siemiatkowski death 1828

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could translate this death of Blazej Siemiatkowski #21. After Dave translated the marriage for me and it mentioned him, a quick search on geneteka showed 4 children born and 1 death of a child, along with Blazej's death. I was wondering if it mentions his wife Agnieszka, or was he already widowed.
Thanks
John

Blazej Siemiatkowski death 1828 #21.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.27 MB

Blazej Siemiatkowski death 1828 #21.jpg

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:19 am      Post subject: Re: Blazej Siemiatkowski death 1828

starkey76 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could translate this death of Blazej Siemiatkowski #21. After Dave translated the marriage for me and it mentioned him, a quick search on geneteka showed 4 children born and 1 death of a child, along with Blazej's death. I was wondering if it mentions his wife Agnieszka, or was he already widowed.
Thanks
John

John,

Agnieszka survived him. Her death record is 1831 #57. Ages which are even numbers like 80 or 70 have to be taken with a teaspoon of salt---especially when the informants are not related to the deceased.

There are quite a few indexed records for that family but not all of them include the names of the parents so you should have enough to keep you busy researching for quite a while.

Here are the death records of Błażej and of Agnieszka.

Wishing you continued success,

Dave

1828 #21 Błażej
Informants: Jόzef Woyciechowski, age 30, & Michał Bogucki, age 32, both farmers in Latchorzew
Deceased: Błażej Siemiątkowski, age 80, a peasant
Place of death: Latchorzew
Date of death: March 12, 1828 at 7:00 a. m.
Survived by: Widow Agnieszka & sons Izydor, Wojciech, Paweł, Roch---all married (daughters get no mention); no mention of parents

1831 #57 Agnieszka
Informants: Antoni Bogucki, age 70, & Stefan Wrobel, age 50, peasants in Latchorzew
Deceased: Agnieszka Siemiątkowska, age 70, a widow, a peasant
Place of death: Latchorzew
Date of death: July 28, 1831 at 1:00 a. m.
No mention of survivors or late spouse or parents
starkey76

Replies: 164

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:42 am      Post subject:

Thanks Dave. The sons info really helps. Pretty sure I had several on tree already since I've been trying to piece together the Siemiatkowski's. Again, huge thanks.
John
Angela Monteiro

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:59 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello!

Could someone help me with translating this document. It is the death of Maria Kowalska.
I'm researching about my relatives and the names close with this statement. It might be a clue.

Thank you!

Angela

Maria Kowalska_Obito.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Maria Kowalska_Obito.pdf
 Filesize:  247.95 KB
 Downloaded:  257 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 371, 372, 373 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 372 of 580

Jump to: