PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:26 pm      Post subject: Please translate 2 Zolnierzak birth records

Hello Marcel,

Attached are 2 birth records for my Zolnierzak ancestors. I would greatly appreciate a translation when you have the time. This is what I know about the records:

One of the records is a birth in Szyszki and the other is in Zabiczyn (Nasielsk). The parents are: Teodor Zolnierzak and Rozalia Archackich.

I only need the essentials and am particularly interested in locations and ages of the parents. I am hoping to find clues that will help me to trace Teodor Zolnierzak. He seems to have moved around quite a bit....

Thank you for your help!
Cynthia

1907-233 Franciszek Ksawery Zolnierzak indiv.jpg
 Description:
Franciszek Ksawery Zolnierzak birth
 Filesize:  282.86 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1907-233 Franciszek Ksawery Zolnierzak indiv.jpg

1899-97 Sabina Zolnierzak birth indiv.jpg
 Description:
Sabina Zolnierzak birth
 Filesize:  249.18 KB

1899-97 Sabina Zolnierzak birth indiv.jpg

Send e-mail
cedarlakeinn

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:28 am      Post subject: 1800's Russian Partition Birth Record

Hello,

A priest very graciously shared with me the birth record of my great-grandfather, Jan Gawrych from 1879. I tried deciphering this myself, but it's much too difficult. I was able to decode the first word, which is the town he was from, "Gontarze". I think I saw his father's name, Kazimierz somewhere in there. And the town the church was/is in, "Nowogród". But that's about it. You have no idea how much I would appreciate this document translated. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Étienne

The birth record (Copy).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.6 MB

The birth record (Copy).jpg

Last edited by cedarlakeinn on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
markkendall1989

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:49 am      Post subject:

Please help with translating these three files (and to the previous poster: some of my ancestors were from Nowogrod parish too!)

3.jpg
 Description:
Unsure what this is, but it mentions my ancestor Franciszek Banaszewski, and possibly another ancestor Wawrzyniec Piotrowkski
 Filesize:  158.63 KB

3.jpg

2.jpg
 Description:
Seems to be a copy of the marriage record of Franciszek Banaszewski and Magdalena Piotrowksi
 Filesize:  188.32 KB

2.jpg

1.jpg
 Description:
I believe this may be a death record for my ancestor Franciszek Banaszewksi (a relative sent this to me and said it was his birth record, but I doubt it as it seems to mention his second wife!)
 Filesize:  493.57 KB

1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:24 am      Post subject: Translation

worlaskey wrote:
see messages for Z-1,Z-2,Z-3

those 4 documents are cut of..... they are not completed

Z-1

Leopoldów

It took place in the village Suserz on 29 November (11 December) 1877 at 10 a.m. Appeared Mikołaj Lachowicz, 50 years old and Wojciech Sniec, 60 years old, both farmers from Leopoldów and thay said that on 28 November (10 December ) 1877 at 2 a.m. died Antoni Zieliński, son of Seweryn Zieliński and Magdalena Zielińska, born and living with his parents in the village Leopoldów, 1 year old.
After eye belief about Antoni Zieliński death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest K. Żułowski, Suserz parish administrator.

4. Łuszczanów

It took place in the village Suserz on 6 (18 ) June 1872 at 2 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Zieliński, worker, 56 years old and Roch Durka, 33 years old, peasant, both living in the village Łuszczanów and they said that on 4 (16 ) June 1872 at noon died Marianna Zielińska, widow, 80 years old, daughter of unknown parents. After eye belief abour Marianna Zielińska death act was read to present, signed by the priest.

Z-2

It took place in village Suserz on 2 (14 )June 1891 at 5 p.m. Appeared Maciej Salamondra, farmer living in Szczawinek, 30 years old in the presence of Roch Lewandowski, 45 years old and Jan Garlik, 38 years, both farmers living in Szczawinek and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Szczawinek on 1 (13 ) June 1891 at 2 a.m. with his legal wife Konstancja maiden name Jędrzejczak, 25 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Jan. Godparents: Michał Wastecki??? (cant decipher), farmer from Szczawin Borowy and Marianna Kiełbasa.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, parish administrator.

Z-3

....... at 4 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Szczepan Szczepaniak, farmer from Tuliska, 38 years old and Tomasz Szymczak from Majerów?? (cant decipher) 50 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Feliks Maciejewski, single, living with his parents, 27 years old, born in Rataje, living in the village Długie, son of living parents: Józef Maciejewski and Teofila Maciejewska maiden name Sowińska

and

Marcjanna Szymczak, maiden name Zielińska, widow after deceased Mateusz who died one year and trhree months ago, she is 27 years old, born in the village Wólka, living on the farm in Tuliska, daughter of living parents: Mateusz Zieliński and Józefa Zielińska maiden name Smyczyńska.

3 church announcements on Złaków parish church and local parish church on: 2, 9 and 16 January current year (new style dates).
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

Z-4

..... 26 December 1875 (8 January 1876) at 8 a.m. Appeared Roch Żurowski, 50 years old and Jan Kondraszewski, 30 years old, both farmers from Szczawin Kościelny and they said that yesterday at 1 a.m. died Antoni Zieliński, son of Jan Zieliński and Magdalena Zielińska. He was born in Szczawin Kościelny, living with his parents in the willage Szczawin Kościelny, 9 years old. After eye belief about Antoni Zieliński death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Żuchowski, parish administrator.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:21 am      Post subject: Re: Russian records translation - Masiak

cmasiak wrote:
Hello
I am looking on having the following birth and marriage records translated. The birth record is that of my grandfather Adam Masiak, I know his father was Piotr and his mother was Agnes. The marriage record is for a Piotr Masiak and an Antinina. I am trying to verify if the marriage record is that of my great grandparents. As the spouse's first name appears to be different, I believe a full translation of the records may be of assistance in ascertaining if it is so. I am attaching both the link and file below. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1885&kt=1&plik=025.jpg#zoom=1&x=608&y=304

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1884&kt=2&plik=004.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Dąbek

It took place in Wyszyny on 31 October (12 November) 1885 at 10 a.m. Appeared Piotr Maciak, 27 years old, farmhand from Dąbek in the presence of Walenty Kowalski, 27 years old and Jan Wilk 42 years old, both farmhands from Dąbek and presented us male child and said that the child was born in the village Dąbek on 30 October (11 November) 1885 with his legal wife Agnieszka maiden name Szostek, 24 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest under the name Adam. Godparents: Walenty Kowalski and Maryanna Kowalska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Grzegorz Dziubacki, parish administrator.

Wola

It took place in the village Wyszyny 0n 15 (27 ) January 1884 at 1 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Marchewka, 40 years old and Józef Cichos, 68 years old, both daylaborers from Wola, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Piotr Masiak, single, 26 years old, born in the village Dąbek, Wyszyny parish, son of Józef Masiak and Antonina Masiak maiden name Najduk, daylaborer, living in the village Dąbek, Wyszyny parish,

and

Antonina Szostek, virgin, 22 years old, born in the village Wola, Wyszyny parish, daughter of Tomasz Szostek and Franciszka Szostek maiden name Marchewka, farmer, living in the village Wola, Wyszyny parish.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Wyszyny parish church on: 1 (13 ), 8 (20 ) and 15 (27 ) January 1884.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Grzegorz Dziubacki, Wyszyny parish administrator.

Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the parish administrator, priest Grzegorz Dziubacki.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
cedarlakeinn

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:47 am      Post subject:

markkendall1989 wrote:
Please help with translating these three files (and to the previous poster: some of my ancestors were from Nowogrod parish too!)

Our ancestors might've been neighbors. And like me, you're in the Chicagoland area. Another coincidence. A lot of my ancestors from that region of Poland left in the late 1800's/early 1900's and settled in Chicago.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate 2 Zolnierzak birth records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Attached are 2 birth records for my Zolnierzak ancestors. I would greatly appreciate a translation when you have the time. This is what I know about the records:

One of the records is a birth in Szyszki and the other is in Zabiczyn (Nasielsk). The parents are: Teodor Zolnierzak and Rozalia Archackich.

I only need the essentials and am particularly interested in locations and ages of the parents. I am hoping to find clues that will help me to trace Teodor Zolnierzak. He seems to have moved around quite a bit....

Thank you for your help!
Cynthia

Żabiczyn
Nr 233

It took place in city Nasielsk on 2 (15 ) September 1907 at 2 p.m. Appeared Teodor Żołnierzak, farmer from Żabiczyn, 48 years old in the presence of Stanisław Kuciński, 26 years old and Stanisław Piątkowski, 36 years old, both afrmers from Żabiczyn and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Żabiczyn on 25 June (8 July) 1907 at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia maiden name Archacka, 30 years old.
Child was baptised this day by the priest Józef Kucharczyk, Nasielsk parish curate, under two names: Franciszek Ksawery. Godparents: Konstanty Archacki and Magdalena Kultys. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.
signed by the priest P. Chodkowski, Nasielsk parish curate.

Szyszki
Nr 97

It took place in Strzegocin on 22 August (3 September) 1899 at 1 p.m. Appeared Teodor Żołnierzak, gardener, 30 years old in the presence of Andrzej Cichowicz an Jan Matuszeski, both farmers from Szyszki and presented us female child and said that the child was born on 16 (28 ) July 1899 at 5 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia maiden name Archacka, 23 years old. Child was baptised this day, by undersigned priest, under the name Sabina. Godparents: Wojciech Putrzeński and Konstancja Matusiak. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest R. Mossakowski.

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:27 pm      Post subject:

Thank you, Marcelproust! The translations were very helpful for the search of my great Uncle Teodor Zolneirzak!

Very Happy
Best regards,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:19 am      Post subject: Re: 1800's Russian Partition Birth Record

cedarlakeinn wrote:
Hello,

A priest very graciously shared with me the birth record of my great-grandfather, Jan Gawrych from 1879. I tried deciphering this myself, but it's much too difficult. I was able to decode the first word, which is the town he was from, "Gontarze". I think I saw his father's name, Kazimierz somewhere in there. And the town the church was/is in, "Nowogród". But that's about it. You have no idea how much I would appreciate this document translated. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Étienne

Gontarze
Nr 94

It took place in Nowogród on 13 (23 March) 1879 at 2 p.m. Appeared Kazimierz Gawrych, 40 years old, farmer from Gontarze in the presence of Piotr Gawrych, 45 years old and Mateusz Gawrych, 50 years old, farmers from Gontarze and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Gontarze yesterday at 9 p.m. with his legal wife Anna maiden name Szymczyk, 24 years old. Child was baptised this day, by the priest Smoleński, under the name Jan. Godparents: Jan Gawrych and Marianna Szymczyk. Act was read to present and witnesses and signed.
signature of the priest Skrodzki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:57 am      Post subject:

markkendall1989 wrote:

Świętosław

It took place in Mazowsze on 30 November 1867 at 5 p.m. Appeared Andrzej Brzustowicz, farmer from Świętosław, 60 years old and Franciszek Banaszewski, daylaborer from Świętosław, 30 years old and they said that on 28 November 1867 at 5 a.m. died in Świętosław Wawrzyniec Piotrowski, born in Prussia, parents unknown, living in Świętosław, 70 years old. He widowed his wife Anna primo voto Smoczyńska. After eye belief about Wawrzyniec Piotrowski death act was read to witnesses, both illiterate, signed by the priest A. Szulc, parish rector.

Nr 15

It took place in Mazowsze on 19 November 1865 at 1 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Maciej Osowski, farmer from Świętosław, 60 years old and Mikołaj Pietrzykowski, farmer from Świętosław, 40 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Banaszewski, single, son of Józef Banaszewski and Petronela Banaszewska maiden name Smul, born in Raciążek, Radziejów county, Warsaw governorate, living in Świętosław, 26 years old

and

Magdalena Piotrowska, virgin, daughter of deceased parents: Jan Piotrowski and Katarzyna Piotrowska, born in Macikowo, Nowogród parish, living in Świętosław, 20 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Mazowsze parish church on: 29 October, 5 and 12 November 1865. There was no premarital agreement between newlyweds. Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the priest A. Szulc, Mazowsze parish rector.

Świętosław
Nr 88

it took place in the village Mazowsze on 18 (30 ) December 1883 at 1 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Banaszewski, peasant living in the village Świętosław, 45 years old in the presence of Józef Kaliszewski, 30 years old and Jan Wernerowicz, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village Świętosław and presented us male child and said that the child was born in the village Świętosław on 28 December 1883 at 5 p.m. with his legal wife Julianna maiden name Poćwiardowska, 23 years old. Child was baptised this day, by the priest Norbert Sobczyński, under the name Franciszek. Godparents: Józef Osowski and Wiktoria Piotrowska. Act was read to present and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the priest Norbert Sobczyński, Mazowsze parish administrator.

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:03 am      Post subject:

I don't need a full translation. Could someone please advise what the date of death is for this death certificate......
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1563d&sy=1895&kt=7&plik=0856-0861.jpg#zoom=1&x=423&y=934

Many thanks
Tom
[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:30 pm      Post subject: 1903 marriage record

Hello!
I am hoping that someone can help me a little with this marriage record. I am interested in Filip Janik, his age and what this might say about his parents. Also, is this Filip's first marriage? The note on the side written in a different ink is also of interest.

Thank you for your help.
Elizabeth

record 6 at http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,99521,21

2017-08-18.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.35 MB

2017-08-18.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:28 am      Post subject:

[quote="PabianAus"]I don't need a full translation. Could someone please advise what the date of death is for this death certificate......
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1563d&sy=1895&kt=7&plik=0856-0861.jpg#zoom=1&x=423&y=934

Many thanks
Tom[/quot]

death date: 14 (26 ) April 1895, 5 p.m.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:10 am      Post subject: Re: 1903 marriage record

[email protected] wrote:
Hello!
I am hoping that someone can help me a little with this marriage record. I am interested in Filip Janik, his age and what this might say about his parents. Also, is this Filip's first marriage? The note on the side written in a different ink is also of interest.

Thank you for your help.
Elizabeth

record 6 at http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,99521,21

Nr 6
Janik Filip and Nalepa Marianna
Zborówek

It took place in the village Zborówek on 4 (17 ) February 1903 at 9 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Józef Grębosz, 35 years old and Szymon Kosiński, 37 years old, peasants living in the village Zborówek there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Filip Janik, widower, born in Gace, Szczebrzusz parish, living in the village Zborówek, 43 years old, son of Małgorzata Janik

and

Maryanna Nalepa, virgin, born and living in the village Zborówek, 22 years old, daughter of Mateusz Nalepa and Petronela Nalepa maiden name Furgal.

There were 3 premarital church announcements in Zborówek parish church on: 19 January (1 February), 26 January (8 February) and 2 (15 )February 1903.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Roman Pachelski, Zborówek parish administrator.

Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

Right marigin: Janik Marianna died on 29 April 1965 in Zborówek. Death record number 37/65 in Pacanów Registry Office. Signed by the chief of Pacanów Registry Office

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much, marcelproust. This is brand new information and I am happy to have it!

My great great grandfather Filip Janik is very mysterious.

Elizabeth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 98 of 339

Jump to: