PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 373, 374, 375 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Siemiatkowski marriage translation

starkey76 wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could translate the marriage between Tomasz Jablonski and Marianna Siemiatkowski from 1822 #11, I think its on the 2 pages. I was hoping it gave parents names. Thanks in advance.
John

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=34582#34582

These were too hard to read but I was able to find the record on Geneteka to view original scans online. It's always best, if the record can be found online, to post a link, as well as provide all indexed information.

This record includes the two announcements (banns) followed by the marriage certificate. As info from announcement restated in the marriage record, I'll provide summary of marriage.

Date of record: 30 October 1822
Groom: Tomasz Jabłoński, age 20, bachelor, according to a certificate excerped from the books of the Babice parish church born 19 December 1802, son of Wojciech and Apolonia nee Wojciechowska the spouses Jabłoński, farmers of the village Latchorzew, both already deceased
Bride: Miss Marianna Siemiątkowska, age 16, according to a certificate excerped from the books of the Babice parish church born 5 October 1806, daughter of Błażej and Agnieszka nee Łuczak the spouses Siemiątkowski, farmers residing in Latchorzew
Banns: first on the 19th of September and second on the 6th of October
Witnesses: Błażej Pająkowski, age 37, farmer in Latchorzew, Jan Łuczak, age 26, farmer in Babice, Bartłomiej Zala?, age 60, farmer, and Wojciech Siemiątkowski, age 30, farmer residing in Latchorzew

Regards,
Valerie
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:57 am      Post subject: Re: Help with translation

Magroski49 wrote:
Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello,

Could you help me with translating this document?
It is the death certificate of Maria Kowalska, by dates and husband, close with my grandmother.
Thank you!

Angela

422. Kowalska Maria. Aconteceu em Lublin,no dia 23 de março de 1942, às 11 horas. Compareceu Anna Hanczewska?, trabalhadora e Stanislaw Kowalski, padeiro, ...em Lublin, e declararam que no dia 21de março do corrente ano, às 12 horas, faleceu em Lublin Maria Kowalska, esposa do padeiro, de 50 anos de idade, nascida em Dobra, condado Pulawy, e residente em Lublin, filha de Pawel e Maryana, o casal Palkowski. Deixou viúvo o esposo Stanislaw. O exame dos olhos confirmou a morte de Maria Kowalska. O presente ato foi lido aos presentes, que não sabiam assinar. Administrador dos registros civis. Ko? Dr? A. Jawor....ki

Gilberto

422. Kowalska Maria. Aconteceu em Lublin,no dia 23 de março de 1942, às 11 horas. Compareceu Anna KANCZEWSKA, trabalhadora e Stanislaw Kowalski, padeiro, BOTH OF AGE, em Lublin, e declararam que no dia 21de março do corrente ano, às 12 horas, faleceu em Lublin Maria Kowalska, esposa do padeiro, de 50 anos de idade, nascida em Dobra, condado Pulawy, e residente em Lublin, filha de Pawel e Maryana, o casal Palkowski. Deixou viúvo o esposo Stanislaw. O exame dos olhos confirmou a morte de Maria Kowalska. O presente ato foi lido aos presentes, que não sabiam assinar. Administrador dos registros civis. KS. DR A. JAWOROWSKI (ks = ksiądz - priest, dr - doctor, academic title)
ironhide781

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 am      Post subject: Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke marriage

My apologies, I posted an incomplete picture of this marriage record. I would like a translation of the marriage on the left side, for Krystyan Jozef and Eva Janke, from Nowy Dwor in 1835. Thank you!

Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eve Janke marriage record - 1835.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eve Janke marriage record - 1835.jpg

starkey76

Replies: 164

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:58 pm      Post subject:

Valerie,
I'll start posting the links instead of the scan.
Thanks
John
starkey76

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:02 pm      Post subject: Jagaczewski death

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could translate this death record. I'm hoping it listed parents and wife to help clarify between Jacek/Elzbieta and Jakub/Monika that I've tracked back. It's #31 and goes onto next page.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0247d&sy=1819&kt=6&plik=029-031.jpg#zoom=2.1965317919075144&x=0&y=1100

I think I also found Monika's death, but don't see the scan when I click the link, #51. I see it on the index page though.

Sifting through, think I found it on a scan called 51a under 1816. goes onto next page.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0247d&sy=1816&kt=8&plik=046-051.jpg#zoom=1&x=1844&y=2212

Thanks
John

Edit: I think the 1817 death of Monika might be an infant born in 1817. I have 2 Jakub's in my tree, 1 has 5 children with Monika until 1791, and then another 3 more children with Rozalia from 1794-1801. I think they are the same Jakub and he was Jacek's brother. Also noticed a Rozalia "Jagaciewski" on the entry before Jacek death in 1819, #30.

Last edited by starkey76 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
mcdonald0517

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:34 pm      Post subject: Please Translate birth record

Hello Valerie,

When you have the opportunity, I would greatly appreciate a translation for this birth record. I am fairly certain it is for Jozefa Kaminska.

Thank you!
Cynthia

1855-175 Jozefa Kaminska birth.jpg
 Description:
1855-175 Jozefa Kaminska birth
 Filesize:  453.57 KB

1855-175 Jozefa Kaminska birth.jpg

Send e-mail
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Please Translate birth record

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Valerie,

When you have the opportunity, I would greatly appreciate a translation for this birth record. I am fairly certain it is for Jozefa Kaminska.

Thank you!
Cynthia

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=34845#34845

Hi Cynthia,

Here's a summary. I'm sorry but I'm not certain of the father's occupation.

Date of record: Nasielsk?, 20 November/2 December 1855, 4:00 p.m.
Father: Feliks Kamiński, age 30, "szelmacz"? of Nasielsk
Witnesses: Aleksander Skwarczyński, cooper, age 29, and Józef Rogoziński, shoemaker, age 31, residing in Nasielsk
Child: a female named Józefa born in Nasielsk on 13/25 November this year at 2:00 p.m.
Mother: Jadwiga nee Skwarczyńska, age 31
Godparents: Józef Rogoziński and Maryanna Łukasiewicz

Regards,
Valerie
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Jagaczewski death

starkey76 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could translate this death record. I'm hoping it listed parents and wife to help clarify between Jacek/Elzbieta and Jakub/Monika that I've tracked back. It's #31 and goes onto next page.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0247d&sy=1819&kt=6&plik=029-031.jpg#zoom=2.1965317919075144&x=0&y=1100

I think I also found Monika's death, but don't see the scan when I click the link, #51. I see it on the index page though.

Sifting through, think I found it on a scan called 51a under 1816. goes onto next page.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0247d&sy=1816&kt=8&plik=046-051.jpg#zoom=1&x=1844&y=2212

Thanks
John

Edit: I think the 1817 death of Monika might be an infant born in 1817. I have 2 Jakub's in my tree, 1 has 5 children with Monika until 1791, and then another 3 more children with Rozalia from 1794-1801. I think they are the same Jakub and he was Jacek's brother. Also noticed a Rozalia "Jagaciewski" on the entry before Jacek death in 1819, #30.

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=34844#34844

Hi John,

Had some problems reading the handwriting in order to determine surnames for the second link.

Date of record: Łanięta, 29 October 1819
Witnesses: peasants Karol Putrzak, village administrator, and Jakub Putrzak, neighbor, both residing in the village of Łanięta
Deceased: yesterday at 3:00 p.m. Jacek Jagaciewski died, widower, age 70, in house #8

Date of record: Kaki, 28 December 1816
Witnesses: Stanisław Nied____ski, son-in-law, and Ambroży Nicgorski, neighbor, farmers residing in the village Kaki
Deceased: yesterday at 1:00 a.m. Monika Jagaciewska? died, widow, age 70, at the home of her son-in-law at #11

Regards,
Valerie
starkey76

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:23 am      Post subject:

Thank you Valerie,
I had Stanislaw Niedźwiedzki married to Monika/Jakub's daughter Marianna in 1809, so that confirms she's my x5 GG. Thank you. I think Jacek's wife Elzbieta died in 1807. I think Monika's husband Jakub died in 1806. Sorts out a lot. Must be 2 Jakub's, 1 married to Monika and 1 married to Rozalia. Thanks again
John
mcdonald0517

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:20 am      Post subject:

Thank you for the summary translation for Jozefa Kaminski. It confirms that it is indeed the person I was looking for. You have been a great help.
Best regards,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke marriage

ironhide781 wrote:
My apologies, I posted an incomplete picture of this marriage record. I would like a translation of the marriage on the left side, for Krystyan Jozef and Eva Janke, from Nowy Dwor in 1835. Thank you!

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=34830#34830

This one is very difficult to read so, as it's available online, I tried to find it and did. I think you'll see the difference in quality between what was posted and the document available online. In future, if available online, please post the link rather than an uploaded image. http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0517d&sy=1835&kt=2&plik=002-003.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Date of record: Nowy Dwór, 16 January 1835, 4:00 p.m.
Witnesses: Jan Arendt, farmer, age 35, residing in Kępa Kikolska, and Daniel Ma___?, farmer in Kępa Kikolska, age 35
Groom: Krystian Hilary Józef, bachelor, Evangelical religion, farmer of Kępa Kikolska, age 19, born in Kępa Kikolska, son of the late Hilary Józef and Elżbieta nee Muller
Bride: Miss Ewa Janke, also Evangelical religion, age 17, born in Kępa Kikolska, daughter of a farmer of Kępa Kikolska Jakub Janke and his wife Krystyna nee Hey/Hej?
Banns: 28 December last year, 4 & 11 January this year
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:31 am      Post subject: Re: Please Translate birth record

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Valerie,

Thank you!
Cynthia

175. Nasielsk. It came to pass on the second day of December in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-five, at the hour of four in the afternoon, in the Town of Nasielsk. Appeared personally Feliks Kaminski, thirty years of age, a cartwright* from Nasielsk, companioned by Alexander Skwarczynski, a cooper, twenty-nine years of age, and Jozef Rogozinski, a shoemaker, thirty-one years of age, both residing in Nasielsk, and presented to us a baby of the female sex, born on the twenty-fifth day of November of the current year, at the hour of two in the afternoon, from his spouse Jadwiga nee Skwarczynski, thirty-one years of age. The said baby had been given the name Jozefa during the holy baptism, which had been held earlier that day, and her godparents had been the aforementioned Jozef Rogozinski and Maryanna Lukasiewicz. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses, who did not know how to write. Only I signed it.

(signed), Parish Priest of Nasielsk Parish

NOTES: *Literally “stelmach”.

Last edited by Fantom on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 am      Post subject: Re: Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke marriage

ironhide781 wrote:

No. 2. Kepa Kikolska. Jozef Hilary to Janke Ewa. It came to pass on the sixteenth day of January in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-five, at the hour of four in the afternoon, in the Town of Nowy Dwor. Appeared personally Jan Arendt, a farmer, thirty-five years of age, residing in Kepa Kikolska, and Daniel Matt, a farmer from Kepa Kikolska, thirty-five years of age, and in their presence the matrimony was contracted, both religious and civil, between Krystyan Hilary Jozef, a youth of Evangelical denomination, a farmer from Kepa Kikolska, nineteen years of age, born in Kepa Kikolska, the son of the late Hilary Jozef and Elzbieta nee Muller who witnessed the wedding and gave consent to contracting the said matrimony, and the maiden Ewa Janke, of Evangelical denomination as well, seventeen years of age, born in Kepa Kikolska, the daughter of Jakob Janke, a farmer from Kepa Kikolska, and his wife Krystyna Heys, who both gave their verbal consent to contracting the said matrimony. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, namely, on the twenty-eighth day of December of the previous year, as well as on the fourth and the eleventh day of January of the current year, and no objections had been raised to contracting the said matrimony. The newlyweds stated that they had not made any premarital agreement. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses. They did not know how to write.

W. Helberg (signed), Pastor, Civil Registrar
ironhide781

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:22 am      Post subject: Thank you!

Thank you all so very much!!
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:45 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Can the attached please be translated to English?

The source is https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1820&query.facetQuery.city=%25C5%25BBa%25C5%2582e&query.facetQuery.municipality=Brzuze&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

1820.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  158.23 KB

1820.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 373, 374, 375 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 374 of 580

Jump to: