PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:55 pm      Post subject: Russian records translation needed for 2

I have two records I would like translated if someone can find time. One is a marriage record and one is a death record for I believe, the same person.

Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge.

Brzezinski Jan death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  860.14 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Brzezinski Jan death.jpg

Brzezinski Jan & Jozefa Wed 1844 zoom.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  755.21 KB

Brzezinski Jan & Jozefa Wed 1844 zoom.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:26 am      Post subject: Re: Klinke/Hartwich Marriage 1875

vcorb wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Can you take a look at the attached marriage record for translation when you have the time, please?
I believe it is for Krystian Klinke & Ludwika Hartwich 1875, from Jablonka. I presumed it was in old Russian Cyrillic from the date (1875). If not, please let me know and i will try to post to the correct forum.

Here is the location, and it is record #42:

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/855/0/-/27/str/1/19/15#tabSkany

Thank you and kind regards,

Vicky

Nr 42

This happened in Konin on 19 (31 ) October 1875 at 2 o'clock afternoon. We make it know that in the presence of daylaborers Michał Wirfel, 36 years old from Genowefa and Andrzej Nejman, 57 years old living in Bielawy there was concluded this day religious marriage between:
Krystian Klinke, widower of a deceased Elżbieta maiden name Panke, daylaborer living in Jabłonka, 55 years old, son of deceased daylaborer Ludwik Klinke and his living wife Krystyna maiden name Matuszewska living in Skupne (nowadays Zberzyn near Maślaki)
and Luiza Hartfiel, virgin, 30 years old, born in Skrzynka Mała, daughter of deceased daylaborer Wilhelm Hartfiel and his living wife Zuzanna maiden name Frydrych, living in Marianowo with her mother.

There were 3 premarital announcements on Evangelical-Augsburg Church in konin on sunday days on: 28 September (10 October ), 5 (15 ) October and 12 (24 ) October 1875.

There were no obstacles for the marriage.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed only by Us, pastor Hinc.
Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:22 pm      Post subject: Death Stanislawa Rogowska

Good afternoon!
I would like the translation of Stanislawa Rogowska's record, Of course, I thank you.
Anencir Rogoski.

Stanislawa Rogowska - Death - Ostrowaz - 1877.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.45 MB

Stanislawa Rogowska - Death - Ostrowaz - 1877.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:47 am      Post subject: Re: Poland Church Marriage

hannahdudek wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of the attached marriage record for Joseph Bykowski and Margaret Piotrowski in Witowo Poland from about 1907. Information about the bride and groom along with their families (parents), ages, location of birth, witness names, and village names are unknown. The record appears to be in Russian and was obtained from archives in Poland. I am unsure which portion of the document contains genealogical information about the Bykowski and Piotrowski families. Thank you.

Pścinno

This happened in the village Witowo on 4 (17 ) September 1907 at 10 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Stanisław Januszewski, farmer living in Gradowo, 26 years old and Franciszek Bykowski, worker living in Niegibalice, 29 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between:
Józef Bykowski, single, 26 years old, born in the village Miałkie, peasant living in Niegibalice, son of deceased Wawrzyniec Bykowski and [living] Marcjanna Bykowska maiden name Januszewska
and
Małgorzata Piotrowska, virgin, 20 years old, born in kolonia Opatowice, living with her parents, farmers in Pścinno, daughter of Józef Piotrowski and Wiktoria Piotrowska maiden name Nowakowska.

There were 3 premarital announcements published on 3 next sundays on: 19 August (1 September), 26 August (8 September) and 2 (15 ) September 1907 in Witowo and Bytoń parish churches.
Bride's father gave oral permition for the marriage.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Jan Szafrański, Witowo parish administrator.
Act was read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses signed only by Us, Witowo parish administrator and serving as Civil Registrar priest Jan Szafrański.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:22 am      Post subject: Re: translation of record

mous1123 wrote:
would love to have this record translated am still working on trying by myself . But have not been able to do so ..I have an aunt that can speak polish and she tried but she is almost blind.
Thank you in advance

mickey

Nr 177
Zatorowizna

This happened in Skrwilno on 15 August 1880 at 2 p.m. Appeared Józef Przewdziękowski, peasant from Zatorowizna, 33 years old in the presence of Wawrzyniec Grodzicki 45 years old and Bartłomiej Kalinowski 45 years old, both peasants living in Zatorowizna and presented Us male child stating that the child was born in Zatorowizna on 12 August 1880 at noon with his legal wife Balbina maiden name Cymańska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Stanisław Pędzich, Skrwilno parish curate, under the name Roman. Godparents: Mateusz Trojakowski and Julianna Cymańska.
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, signed only by us.
Skrwilno parish administrator and serving as civil registrar, priest Łukasz Grabowski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:54 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

rkub45 wrote:
Marcel,

Could you please translate this record for me?

Roger

Biskupice
Nr 36

This happened in Radziejów on 13 (25 ) February 1900 at 5 p.m. Appeared Wawrzyniec Kubiak , 35 years old, farmer from Biskupice in the presence of Dionizy Przybyłowski, 57 years old and Maciej Podgórski, 29 years old, daylaborers from Radziejów and presented us male child stating that the child was born in Biskupice on 10 (22 ) February 1900 at 11 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna maiden name Kościńska, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Franciszek. Godparents: Antoni Kubiak and Marianna Nowak. Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, signed only by us.
Priest Jan Brożek, Radziejów parish rector, serving as civil registrar.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:56 am      Post subject: Re: Russian records translation needed for 2

herb43 wrote:
I have two records I would like translated if someone can find time. One is a marriage record and one is a death record for I believe, the same person.

Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge.

i cant open those two files

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:14 am      Post subject: Re: Death Stanislawa Rogowska

Anencir Rogoski wrote:
Good afternoon!
I would like the translation of Stanislawa Rogowska's record, Of course, I thank you.
Anencir Rogoski.

Góry

This happened in the village Ostrowąż on 11 (23 ) December 1877 at 1 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Rogowski, servant from Góry, 31 years old in the presence of witnesses Michał Godzich, 41 years old and Michał Zieliński, 45 years old, both farmers from Góry and presented us female child stating that the child was born in the village Góry on 5 (17 ) December 1877 at 8 p.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Kremer, 28 years old. Child was baptized this day under the name Stanisława. Godparents: Kazimierz Lewandowski and Małgorzata Banaszak (cant decipher)
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us.
priest Paweł Romanowski, civil status registrar.
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:25 am      Post subject: Franciszek Kubiak Translation

Marcel,

Thanks for the translation. Always appreciated.

Roger
Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:39 am      Post subject: Re: Death Stanislawa Rogowska

Good morning, Marcel!
I appreciate the translation. Thank you very much.
Anencir Rogoski.

marcelproust wrote:
Anencir Rogoski wrote:
Good afternoon!
Anencir Rogoski.

Góry

This happened in the village Ostrowąż on 11 (23 ) December 1877 at 1 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Rogowski, servant from Góry, 31 years old in the presence of witnesses Michał Godzich, 41 years old and Michał Zieliński, 45 years old, both farmers from Góry and presented us female child stating that the child was born in the village Góry on 5 (17 ) December 1877 at 8 p.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Kremer, 28 years old. Child was baptized this day under the name Stanisława. Godparents: Kazimierz Lewandowski and Małgorzata Banaszak (cant decipher)
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us.
priest Paweł Romanowski, civil status registrar.
mous1123

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:55 am      Post subject: Translation

Dear MarcelProust
Thank you ever so much. This is my grandfather. Because of this sight I have found a relative with this same last name in Poland. I can't thank you enough
Mickey

Send e-mail
vcorb
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:46 pm      Post subject: Klinke/Hartfiel marriage 1875

Marcel,
Many thanks for this translation! We finally know information on my grandmother's first marriage. So grateful to receive this for my aunt and her family, who never knew her real father and grandfather.

Kindest regards,

Vicky
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:06 am      Post subject: Bykowski/Piotrowski

Thank you Marcel for translating the Joseph Bykowski and Margaret Piotrowski marriage record. I greatly appreciate the new genealogical information you provided through the translation.
mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm      Post subject: Please translate Czajkowski records

Hello Marcel,

When you have the time, I would greatly appreciate a translation for the attached records:

1881 Marriage record for Alexander Czajkowski (parents are Antoni and Anna Czajkowski nee Salatowska). Just the essential information. I am especially interested in the birthplace and age of Alexander.

1883 Death record for Antoni Czajkowski. Just the essentials. I am especially interested in his age, place of birth, and any surviving relatives if listed.

1896 Death record for Anna Czajkowski nee Salatowska. Again, just essentials with special interest in her age, place of birth, parents, and any surviving relatives if listed.

Many thanks for your generous help!
All the best,
Cynthia

1881 Alexander C. marriage indiv.JPG
 Description:
1881 Alexander Czajkowski marriage
 Filesize:  345.9 KB

1881 Alexander C. marriage indiv.JPG

1883 Antoni Cz. death indiv.jpg
 Description:
1883 Antoni Czajkowski death
 Filesize:  300.8 KB

1883 Antoni Cz. death indiv.jpg

1896 Anna Salatowska death indiv.jpg
 Description:
1896 Anna Czajkowska death
 Filesize:  320 KB

1896 Anna Salatowska death indiv.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:54 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate Czajkowski records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcel,

When you have the time, I would greatly appreciate a translation for the attached records:

1881 Marriage record for Alexander Czajkowski (parents are Antoni and Anna Czajkowski nee Salatowska). Just the essential information. I am especially interested in the birthplace and age of Alexander.

1883 Death record for Antoni Czajkowski. Just the essentials. I am especially interested in his age, place of birth, and any surviving relatives if listed.

1896 Death record for Anna Czajkowski nee Salatowska. Again, just essentials with special interest in her age, place of birth, parents, and any surviving relatives if listed.

Many thanks for your generous help!
All the best,
Cynthia

Szydłowo Nr 13
This happened in the village Szydłowo on 15 (27 ) February 1881 at 1 p.m.
We make it know that in the presence of witnesses: Adam Kozłowski, 40 years old and Karol Bielski, 50 years old, both farmers from Szydłowo
there was concluded this day religious marriage between:
Aleksander Czajkowski, single, living with his parents, farmers in Szydłowo, born in Zalesie, 24 years old, son of Antoni Czajkowski and Anna Czajkowska maiden name Sałatowska
and
Maryanna Wieczorek, virgin, living with her family in Szydłowo, born in Szydłowo, 18 years old, daughter of deceased parents: Jakub Wieczorek and Maryanna Wieczorek maiden name Błaszkiewicz, farmers.
There were 3 premarital agreement in Szydłowo parish church published on: 1 (13 ), 8 (20 ) and 15 (27 ) February 1881.
Religious wedding ceremony provided by undersigned priest Walenty Kafarski.
Act was read aloud to illiterate newlyweds and witnesses, signed only by Us.
Szydłowo parish administrator and seving as Civil Registrar, priest W. Kafarski.

Szydłowo
Nr 41

This happened in the village Szydłowo on 20 October (1 November) 1883 at 9 a.m. Appeared Piotr Lawenda, 50 years old and Jan Malewski, 60 years old, both farmers from Szydłowo and they informed that on 19 (31 )October 1883 at 5 p.m. died in Szydłowo Antoni Czajkowski, farmer from Szydłowo, 70 years old, born in Trąbin, son of unknown parents. he widowed his wife Anna Czajkowska. After eye-belief about Antoni Czajkowski death act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by Us.
Szydłowo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar, priest W. Kafarski.

Szydłowo
Nr 1

this happened in the village Szydłowo on 6 (18 ) January 1896 at 3 p.m. Appeared Stanisław Czajkowski, 50 years old and Aleksander Czajkowski, 45 years old, both farmers from Szydłowo (here is used polish word morgownik describing peasant who owns small farm and house) and they informed that on 5 (17 ) January 1896 at 6 a.m. died in Szydłowo Anna Czajkowska maiden name Sałatowska, 80 years old, widow, living with her children, born in Pokrzydowo, daughter of Antoni Sałatowski and Anna Sałatowska maiden name Malinowska. After eye-belief about Anna Czajkowska death act was read aloud to present witnesses, both illiterate, signed only by Us.
Szydłowo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar, priest franciszek Olszewski.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 104 of 338

Jump to: