PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:00 am      Post subject: ISO Klocek - Left Nowy Targ 1900

Looking for any info on Jan Klocek (37), Magda Klocek (2Cool & Karol Klocek (6). Husband, wife & son listed as being Galicia / Galician ethnic background. Last place of residence prior to departure is listed as "Vowy Targ" (Nowy Targ).

Arrived @ Ellis Island July 12, 1900 aboard the Kaiserin Maria Theresia. Destination was Amherst Street in Buffalo, NY. Residence of "Sister, Sofia"

These are my GGF, GGM & GF.

Thank you!

Manifest.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.49 KB
 Viewed:  4752 Time(s)

Manifest.png

labrador

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:24 am      Post subject:

Magda (27), not 2 and a smiley face.
[email protected]

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:33 pm      Post subject:

I have a tombstone listing for Barbara Czubernat, nee Klocek, who was a widow of Walenty Czubernat and died August 4 1913, at the age of 73. The listing was taken in Sw. Anny Cemetery by a guide who took me around Nowy Targ 5 or 6 years ago. Let me know if this helps you.

I have to look for the other Klocek info I have, I haven't worked on Klocek's for years now.
AIM
[email protected]

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:01 pm      Post subject:

Just found a copy of marriage certificate dated 1880, between my gr-grandfather, Matheus Batkiewicz the son of Adalbert and Marianna, nee Klocek, age 24 and Agnes Chodorowicz daughter of Antony and Helen, nee Sienka, age 19.
I also have a list of Klocek's who lived in or near Minneapolis Minnesota from a friend who sent it to me in 1993, too many names to write out here. My friend got the information from a Margaret Klocek who lived in Wells, MN and had at one time hosted 150 Klocek's from every part of the U.S..
AIM
Phyllis

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:18 am      Post subject: Klocek Nowy Targ

I have some information on the Nowy Targ Klocek family. Please contact me at
[email protected]
Phyllis Budka
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: