PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:22 am      Post subject: Russian translation

Hi, Would you be able to translate the attached at all?

Kind regards

Sarah

Marriage certificate.PNG
 Description:
Marriage certificate
 Filesize:  298.41 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marriage certificate.PNG

Send e-mail
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:37 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

sarahf3667 wrote:

Kind regards

Sarah

Sarah,
I am not a russian reader but I would bet this is a birth record, not a marriage one.
Gilberto
Send e-mail
sarahf3667

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:16 am      Post subject:

Hi Gilberto,
Thank you so much for the reply Smile
Send e-mail
Mzaleska

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:45 pm      Post subject: Request for translation - Russian to English

http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,181163,1

Hello,

I hope I'm in the right place to post a request for a translation. The link to the document is above. It is a marriage record for Jan Zal~e~ski - Document #1 on the page. This document should have significant information for me to find more of Jan's background - so I really appreciate your help with this.

I've also attached the document.

Thank you very much.

Michelle

Jan Zaleski death 1875 Klucz Wieliszew _01-02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  642.05 KB

Jan Zaleski death 1875 Klucz Wieliszew _01-02.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:42 pm      Post subject:

PabianAus wrote:
I would be greatly appreciative if someone could translate the following birth certificate – Jadwiga Brykowska, birth 28 Aug 1874 in the village of Petrykozy (parish of Górka Pabianicka), father was Walenty, mother was Barbara Karolczak.
I have been trying to get a hold of this record for many years and was successful when I recently visited the wonderful Łódż Archives in Poland. The record is not yet available online anywhere, which is why I have had to attach a jpeg copy here.

Many thanks
Tom W

Petrykozy

This happened in the village Górka Pabianicka on 18/30 August 1874 at 1 p.m. Appeared Walenty Brykoski, farmer, living in the village Petrykozy, 33 years old in the presence of Kazimierz Budziński, 40 years old and Ludwik Mik, 45 years old, both farmers living in the village Petrykozy and presented Us female child and informed that the child was born in the village Petrykozy on 16/28 August 1874 at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Barbara maiden name Karolczyk, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Jadwiga and the godparents were Kazimierz Budziński and Magdalena Macioszek.
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by Us.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Wladyslaw Szymkiewicz 1866 birth

ossnhughie wrote:
Greetings Marcel,

Here is a cloumn form birth certificate of my 2nd great grandfathers baby brother Wladyslaw. It is likely that he was born in Wiciuny, Szyrwinty parish like his brother and sisters were, but the translation will tell for sure.

Warm regards,

Hugh

Szymkiewicz

"

On 18 September 1866 in Szyrwinty romancatholic church was baptised child under the name Władysław by Szyrwinty parish church curate (cant decipher priest surname)

Konstanty and Julia maiden name Dowiat, spouses Szymkiewicz. Son was born on 3 September 1866 in the village Wiciuny, Szyrwinty parish

Godparents: peasants Kazimierz Muczyn and Antonina Muczyn, virgin
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:23 pm      Post subject:

mous1123 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
You have translated for me before and I couldn't thank you enough. I found a record that I am not sure of language. I tried polish,and russian..i am lost
Thank you
Mickey

This happened in Warszawa on 20 November/2 December 1883 at 1 p.m. Appeared Teofila Stańkowska, midwife, 47 years old, living in Warszawa on Piekarska street at house number 129 in the presence of Stanisław Bytner and Walerian Świątyński, both officials, of age, both living in Warszawa and presented Us male child born in Warszawa on Piwna street in the house number 107 on 10/22 November 1883 at 6 a.m. with Ludwika Plaga, unmarried, tailor, 20 years old, father unknown. Child was baptised this day under two names Czesław Józef and the godparetns were Stanisław Bytner and Julia Maraszkiewicz. Act was read aloud to presend, signed by Us and them.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:55 pm      Post subject:

Magroski49 wrote:
Hi, Karol

As time permits I would appreciate your help in translating this marriage record.

Thanks in advance,

Gilberto

Sierpc
Nr 11

This happened in the city Sierpc on 9/21 January 1885 at 7 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Marian Przeciszewski, shoemaker, 42 years old and Stanisław Szymanowski, farmer, 42 years old, both living in Sierpc there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Brandeburski, singel, shoemaker, living in Sierpc, son of deceased parents: Józef Brandeburski and Antonina Brandeburska maiden name Józefowicz, shoemakers from Sierpc, born in Stawropol in Tsardom of Russia, 20 years old

and

Stanisława Maruszewska, virgin, daughter of Stanisław Maruszewski and Wiktoria Maruszewska maiden name Perczyńska, shoemakers from Sierpc, born in Sierpc, 17 years old, living with her parents in Sierpc.

There were 3 premarital annoucements published in Sierpc parish church on: 23 December 1884/4 January 1885, 30 December 1884/11 January 1885 and 6/18 January 1885.

Newlyweds informed that they didnt made premarital agreement.

Grooms guardian (dont know what would be the best word for polish OPIEKUN: guardian, foster-father?) and bride's parents, present during making of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Wedding ceremony provided by us, Sierpc parish rector.
Act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by Us.
Serving as Civil Registrar priest Makary Grabowski, Sierpc parish rector.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

sarahf3667 wrote:

Kind regards

Sarah

Pelcowizna

This happened in Praga on 19 June/1 July 1894 at 5 p.m. Appeared Ignacy Krawcowicz, 30 years old, daylaborer from Pelcowizna in the presence of Franciszek Dąbrowski and Leon Antosiak, both daylaborers, of age, from Pelcowizna and presented Us male child and said that the child was born in Pelcowizna on 15/27 June 1894 at 9 a.m. with his legal wife Bronisława maiden name Majewska, 25 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Władysław and the godparents were Zygmunt Dąbrowski and Marianna Roczyńska.
Act was read aloud to present, signed only by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for translation - Russian to English

Mzaleska wrote:
http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,181163,1

Hello,

I hope I'm in the right place to post a request for a translation. The link to the document is above. It is a marriage record for Jan Zal~e~ski - Document #1 on the page. This document should have significant information for me to find more of Jan's background - so I really appreciate your help with this.

I've also attached the document.

Thank you very much.

Michelle

Nr 1
Klucz

This happened in the village Wieliszew on 21 December 1874 ( 2 January 1875 ) at noon. Appeared Fortunat Załęski, deceased's son, innkeeper, living in the village Skrzeszew, 42 years old and Józef Oktaba, farmer from the village Wieliszew, 45 years old and informed that on 17 (29 ) December 1874at 11 p.m. died Jan Załęski, 85 years old, farmer living in Klucz, son of unknown parents, unknown birth place. He widowed his wife Scholastyka maiden name Gadomska.
After eye-belief about Jan Załęski death act was read aloud to present and signed by Us and Fortunat Załęski, the second witness illiterate.
Priest Wacław Ślepowroński, Wieliszew parish rector.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:49 pm      Post subject: Translation

<del>

Last edited by hannahdudek on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
marie m

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:31 pm      Post subject: Please translate these AKT's

Greetings,
Please translate these documents, a marriage AKT and a death AKT. It would be a great help. These are the links:

marriage (# 24)
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1811&kt=4&plik=24.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

death ( #108)
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0102d&sy=1839&kt=3&plik=104-109.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Thank you,
Marie

24 part 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.3 MB

24 part 2.jpg

24.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB

24.jpg

barbara death 1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.89 MB

barbara death 1.PNG

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 am      Post subject: Krumka Marriage

Greetings Karol, and trust you are well...

As time permits, I would be very grateful for your translation of the attached marriage record...but only if the brides name is, indeed Krumka. As usual, I'm having a very difficult time reading these records!

Many thanks!
Joe

Katarzyna Kromka m 1881.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  746.49 KB

Katarzyna Kromka m 1881.jpg

r_jonesegloff

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:22 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

I have what I believe is a birth certificate that is written in Russian. Can anyone take a peek at it and give me some insight? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Birth Certificate.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Birth Certificate.pdf
 Filesize:  663.91 KB
 Downloaded:  309 Time(s)

Send e-mail
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:44 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

r_jonesegloff wrote:
I have what I believe is a birth certificate that is written in Russian. Can anyone take a peek at it and give me some insight? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Hi,
Actually, this is an extract. The original birth record is here:
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/124/0/1/65/skan/full/6O7d7D7YSQWndz0jjsWv1w
By the way, you should post your query under the topic "Russian Records Translation p.2"

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 106 of 338

Jump to: