PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:50 am      Post subject:

Hi, I have some documents I believe may be Russian if anyone has time to help me translate them. (Marcel - you kindly translated one for me previously so thank you again!)

Kind regards

Sarah

waclaw.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  483.88 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

waclaw.PNG

Ignacy & Bronislawa Marriage record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  745.22 KB

Ignacy & Bronislawa Marriage record.jpg

Leon's birth record.jpg
 Description:
1114 is the record I am interested in here
 Filesize:  1.13 MB

Leon's birth record.jpg

1476 Marianna's birth record.jpg
 Description:
1476 is the record I am interested in here
 Filesize:  1.35 MB

1476 Marianna's birth record.jpg

403 Marriage record of Stanislawa.jpg
 Description:
403 is the record I am interested in here
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

403 Marriage record of Stanislawa.jpg

Send e-mail
r_jonesegloff

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 am      Post subject: Russian Records Translation p.2

Hi,

Thank you for creating this forum! My grandmother's parents both hailed from Poland. We know little about them. But, I do have a birth certificate (see attached), which I am told is just an extract from the following document:

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/124/0/1/65/skan/full/6O7d7D7YSQWndz0jjsWv1w

Any translation help you can provide would be amazing. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Rebecca

Birth Certificate.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Birth Certificate.pdf
 Filesize:  663.91 KB
 Downloaded:  313 Time(s)

Send e-mail
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:22 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation p.2

r_jonesegloff wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for creating this forum! My grandmother's parents both hailed from Poland. We know little about them. But, I do have a birth certificate (see attached), which I am told is just an extract from the following document:

Any translation help you can provide would be amazing. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Rebecca

Rebecca,
Though I am not a russian reader this is what I got:
Kamien (village) Bialobzregi (parish)
November 12/24 (gregorian and julian calendars)
Antoni Zielonka, father, declarant, 27 (not sure)
Michal Wozniak and Stanislaw Pr..., 40 years old, witnesses
Weronyka Trapa, mother, 19 years old
Wladyslaw Zielonka, child
Stanislaw Musiak and Maryanna Puc, godparents

Wladyslaw had a sister, Antonina: http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=07mz&rid=4038&search_lastname=zielonka&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&exac=1

Gilberto
Send e-mail
r_jonesegloff

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:22 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation p.2

Thank you for your translation! Can you tell me...is this a birth certificate or a baptismal certificate? Do you know what year it is from? Originally, I thought it pertained to my great-grandfather, Stefan because it looked like his birthdate was on it 12/24/1886 and his mother's name was Weronika. But the names do not match. In fact, I don't recognize any of the surnames. I also saw that he had a sister, Antonina, born in 1885. I found what I thought was a death record for her (1885) (record #40). I did not find a marriage record for Antoni and Weronika, or death records for the other members of the family. I'm so confused.

Magroski49 wrote:
r_jonesegloff wrote:
Hi,

Rebecca

Rebecca,
Though I am not a russian reader this is what I got:
Kamien (village) Bialobzregi (parish)
November 12/24 (gregorian and julian calendars)
Antoni Zielonka, father, declarant, 27 (not sure)
Michal Wozniak and Stanislaw Pr..., 40 years old, witnesses
Weronyka Trapa, mother, 19 years old
Wladyslaw Zielonka, child
Stanislaw Musiak and Maryanna Puc, godparents

Wladyslaw had a sister, Antonina: http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=07mz&rid=4038&search_lastname=zielonka&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&exac=1

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Magroski49

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation p.2

[quote="r_jonesegloff"]Thank you for your translation! Can you tell me...is this a birth certificate or a baptismal certificate? Do you know what year it is from? Originally, I thought it pertained to my great-grandfather, Stefan because it looked like his birthdate was on it 12/24/1886 and his mother's name was Weronika. But the names do not match. In fact, I don't recognize any of the surnames. I also saw that he had a sister, Antonina, born in 1885. I found what I thought was a death record for her (1885) (record #40). I did not find a marriage record for Antoni and Weronika, or death records for the other members of the family. I'm so confused.

[quote="r_jonesegloff"]

Hi,
Birth and baptismal record
The paper you have states Wladyslaw. Did not understand why now you look for a Szczepan (Stefan).
Antonina was born in 1885. The #40 is her birth record, not the death one.
Antoni and Weronika married somewhere else, because Bialobrzegi records are indexed and they are not listed.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
r_jonesegloff

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation p.2

This document was found among my great-grandparents papers. We assumed it was the birth certificate for my great-grandfather Stefan because it looked like it had a date of December 24th 1886 on it (my great-grandfather's birthday) and the mother's name was Weronika (which is his mother's name). I am not sure how we came to have it now seeing as how the name of the child is different and I don't recognize either surname (Zielonka or Trapa). I am more confused now than before.

[quote="Magroski49"][quote="r_jonesegloff"]Thank you for your translation! Can you tell me...is this a birth certificate or a baptismal certificate? Do you know what year it is from? Originally, I thought it pertained to my great-grandfather, Stefan because it looked like his birthdate was on it 12/24/1886 and his mother's name was Weronika. But the names do not match. In fact, I don't recognize any of the surnames. I also saw that he had a sister, Antonina, born in 1885. I found what I thought was a death record for her (1885) (record #40). I did not find a marriage record for Antoni and Weronika, or death records for the other members of the family. I'm so confused.

r_jonesegloff wrote:

Hi,
Birth and baptismal record
The paper you have states Wladyslaw. Did not understand why now you look for a Szczepan (Stefan).
Antonina was born in 1885. The #40 is her birth record, not the death one.
Antoni and Weronika married somewhere else, because Bialobrzegi records are indexed and they are not listed.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Magroski49

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation p.2

[quote="r_jonesegloff"]This document was found among my great-grandparents papers. We assumed it was the birth certificate for my great-grandfather Stefan because it looked like it had a date of December 24th 1886 on it (my great-grandfather's birthday) and the mother's name was Weronika (which is his mother's name). I am not sure how we came to have it now seeing as how the name of the child is different and I don't recognize either surname (Zielonka or Trapa). I am more confused now than before.
[quote="r_jonesegloff"]

What was Stefan's surname?
What you see as 12/24 is not December 24th. Actually is November 12 and November 24, referring to both calendars. The month is November, clear as crystal.
Why does your profile states you are looking for Zielonka, if you say you don't recognize this surname?
Send e-mail
lfgiles3

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 pm      Post subject: Russian record transaltion

Would appreciate a translation as time permits. Thanks

serafinmarriage.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB

serafinmarriage.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:13 am      Post subject:

DEAR FORUM USERS PLASE BE PATIENT, I WILL DO ALL MISSING TRANSLATIONS TOMORROW.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Murzyn and Sidor Records

hannahdudek wrote:
I received three records from the archives in Poland that appear to be in Russian for my great-grandparents Frank Murzyn and Rose Sidor from in or near the town of Sejny near the Lithuanian border. These are supposed to be their birth and marriage records. I would appreciate a translation of these records for genealogical information about their place of birth and family members.

These three documents are supposed to be the birth for Frank, the birth for Rose, and their marriage. I don't know which document is which.

Thank you.

This happened in Przerośl on 29 October/10 November 1873 at 2 p.m. Appeared Lejba Sroliowicz Chodnik, worker living in Przerośl, 20 years old in the presence of Peltyn Osipow, bookbinder, 70 years old and Icko Kalwaryjski, house owner, 54 years old, both living in Przerośl and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Przerośl on 22 October/3 November 1873 at 11 p.m. with his legal wife Mirka maiden name Winnicka, 25 years old. This day during religious rite of circumcision the child was given the name Rubin. Act was read alout to declarant and witnesses, signed by us and witnesses. Declarant is illiterate.
Civil registrar and witnesses signatures.

This happened in Przerośl on 11/23 April 1882 at 11 a.m. Appeared Lejba Sroliowicz Chodnik, 27 years old, daylaborer living in Przeroślin the presence of Hirsz Wartelski, teacher, 44 years old and Szaja Bramsohn, shopkeeper, 36 years old and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Przerośl on 5/17 April 1882 at 3 a.m. with his legal wife Mirka maiden name Winnicka, 32 years old. During religious rite the child was given the name Tema.
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all literate, signed by us ad them.
Civil registrar, declarant and witnesses signatures.

Nr 2

This happened in Przerośl on 19/31 December 1872 at 4 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Icko Kalwaryjski, shopkeeper living in Przerośl, 54 years old and Wulf Żukowski, house owner living in Przerośl, 53 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Lejba Chodnik, 19 years old, single, worker, born in Przerośl, son of Srul and Szejna, unknown maiden name, spouses Chodnik, unknown parents, both living in Przerośl

and

Mirka Winnicka, virgin, born in Przerośl, daughter of Srul Winnicki and Tema Winnicka maiden name Paliwoda, spouses, workers living in Przerośl, 24 years old, living with her parents.

There were 3 premarital announcements on: 3/15, 9/21 and 16/29 December 1872 published in Przerośl Synagogue.

Bride's father, present during making of this act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Religious wedding ceremony provided by Lejba Kalwaryjski, Przerośl rabbi.

Act was read aloud and signed by us and present, others illiterate.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Krumka Marriage

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings Karol, and trust you are well...

As time permits, I would be very grateful for your translation of the attached marriage record...but only if the brides name is, indeed Krumka. As usual, I'm having a very difficult time reading these records!

Many thanks!
Joe

Bride's name is Katarzyna Klimowska. The marriage act You are looking for is record number 51

Here it is:

Młyńska

This happened in Świedziebnia on 8/20 November 1881 at 1 p.m. we make it know that in the presence of witnesses Jan Krawcowicz, 32 years old and Jan Brzóska, 50 years old, both komornik (peasant without his own land, working for other farmer) living in Świedziebnia there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Maryan Gorczewski, single, 23 years old, born in the village Stępowo, son of Michał Gorczewski and Maryanna Gorczewska maiden name Jabłońska, spouses, living in the village Młyńska

and

Katarzyna Kromka, virgin, 22 years old, born in the village Zbiczno in Prussia, daughter of Jan Kromka and Ewa Kromka maiden name Jasińska, spouses, living in the village Młyńska.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Świedziebnia church on: 6, 13 and 20 November 1881.

Newlyweds informed that they didnt made any premarital agreement.

wedding ceremony provided by the priest Wiktor Radzikowski, Świedziebnia parish administrator.
This act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, and signed only by us.

Priest Wiktor Radzikowski, Świedziebnia parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

p.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  947.78 KB

p.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:12 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

r_jonesegloff wrote:
I have what I believe is a birth certificate that is written in Russian. Can anyone take a peek at it and give me some insight? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Nr 63
Kamień

Władysław Zielonka

this happened in Białobrzegi on 12/24 November 1886 at 6 p.m. Appeared Antoni Zielonka, 27 years old, blackdmith, servant, living in Kamień in the presence of Michał Woźniak, 40 years old and Stanisław Przepiórka, 40 years old, both servants living in Kamień and presented us male child born in Kamień on 12/24 November 1886 at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Weronika maiden name Trapa, 19 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Władysław and the godparents were: Stanisław Miszczak and Marianna Puc. Act was read aloud to illiterate witnesses and signed only by Us. Priest O. Niemotki, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:11 pm      Post subject:

sarahf3667 wrote:
Hi, I have some documents I believe may be Russian if anyone has time to help me translate them. (Marcel - you kindly translated one for me previously so thank you again!)

Kind regards

Sarah

---------

This happened in Praga on 12/24 September 1899 at 9 a.m. Appeared Ignacy Krawcowicz, 36 years old, coachman from Pelcowizna in the presence of Zygmunt Piotrowski, shoemaker from Warszawa and Ignacy Majewski, coachman from Pelcowizna, both of age and presented us male child born in Pelcowizna on 1/13 September 1899 at 11 p.m. with his legal wife Bronisława maiden name Majewska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Wacław and the godparents were Zygmunt Piotrowski and Stanisława Kawińska. Act was read aloud to present, signed only by Us.

---------

This happened in Warszawa at Holy Cross parish on 9/21 September 1890 at 6 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Franciszek Dąbrowski, grooms двоюродный брат (it means groom's uncle's son or groom's aunt's son), daylaborer and Franciszek Sapkowski, bride's brother in law, servant, both of age, first one lives in the village Ustronie, second in Warszawa, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Ignacy Krawcowicz vel Krawczykiewicz, widower of deceased Teofila maiden name Szymańska, she died in the village Rumoka in Mława county on 1888. Daylaborer, living in the village Pelcowizna, born in the village Pączkowo, Mława county, son of Antoni and Joanna maiden name Dąbrowska, spuses Krawcowicz or Krawczykiewicz, 26 years old

and

Bronisława Majeska, virgin, servant, living in Warszawa at house number 1066 X. at Erywańska street, born in the village Bachorzewo, Dobrzyń parish, Lipno county, daughter of Jan Majeski and Maryanna Majeska maiden name Więcławska, 22 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Warszawa and Tarczyn churches on: 26 August/7 September, 2/14 September and 9/21 September 1890.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Joachim Wierzbiło, Saint Roch hospital chaplain in Warszawa in the presence of the priest Zygmunt Graf Łubieński (Graf it is nobleman title, kind of count or earl), local parish curate.
Act was read aloud, and signed by us, newlyweds and witnesses illiterate.
priest piotr Michalski.

------------

This happened in Praga on 25 May/6 June 1897 at 6 p.m. Appeared Ignacy Krawcowicz, 34 years old, coachman from Pelcowizna in the presence of Józef Szegiszyński, shoemaker from Warszawa and Franciszek Dąbrowski, house owner from Pelcowizna, both of age and presented us male child born in Pelcowizna on 22 May/3 June 1897 at 2 p.m. with his legal wife Bronisława maiden name Majewska, 24 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Leon and the godparents were Józef Szegiszyński and Aniela Sujdwaj. Act was read aloud to present, signed only by Us, priest Fr. Kosiński.

------------

This happened in Praga on 17/30 June 1901 at 3 p.m. Appeared Ignacy Krawcowicz 38 yars old, daylaborer from Pelcowizna in the presence of Edmund Grochowski, doorman and Szymon Czeranowski, house owner, both of age from Pelcowizna and presented Us female child born in Pelcowizna on 2/15 June 1901 at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Bronisława maiden name Majewska, 35 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Maryanna and the godparents were Edmund Grochowski and Marianna Szyszka. Act was read aloud to present, signed only by Us.

--------------

this happened in Praga on 17/30 August 1908 at 5 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Żebrowski, 43 years old, cabman from Pelcowizna and Andrzej Sosnowski, 48 years old, gardener from Nowe Bródno there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Jan Sosnowski, 24 years old, single, daylaborer born in Grodzisk, son of Andrzej and Marianna maiden name Grabowska, living in Nowe Bródno

and

Stanisława Krawcowicz, 16 years old, virgin, living with her parents, born in Pelcowizna, daughter of Ignacy and Bronisława maiden name Majewska, living in Nowe Bródno.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Praga parish church on: 3/16 August 1908 and on two next sundays.

Newlyweds informed that they didnt made premarital agreement.

Bride's father gave oral permission for the marriage.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Ludwik Wolski, local parish curate.
Act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses, signed only by Us.

----------------

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian record transaltion

lfgiles3 wrote:
Would appreciate a translation as time permits. Thanks

Garlino
Dębiny
Nr 19

This happened in the village Grudusk on 13/26 August 1906 at 4 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Julian Banasiak, 40 years old and Józef Kowalski, 26 years old, both serants from Garlino Dębiny there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Jan Serafin, single, 22 years old, worker, born in Kaki Mroczki, Krzynowłoga Mała parish, Przasnysz county, living in Garlino Dębiny, son of Jan Serafin and Katarzyna Serafin maiden name Wądołowska

and

Maryanna Masłowska, virgin, 22 years old, worker, born in Rzęgnowo, Pawłowo parish, Przasnysz county, living in Garlino Dębiny, daughter of Marianna Masłowska, unmarried.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Grudusk parish church on: 30 July/12 August, 6/19 August and 13/26 August 1906.

Newlyweds informed that they didnt made prmarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Piotr Kalinowski, Grudusk parisch church administrator.
Act was read aloud, signed only bu Us, newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.

signed by the Grudusk parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:48 pm      Post subject: Re: My 2nd great grandparents marriage

rstorey1 wrote:
Hello there, Attached is the marriage record of my great-grandparents (listing #2) Lukasz and Petronella. If you could kindly translate, it would be greatly appreciated by both myself and my family. Kind Regards, Regina

This document is in russian.

Bieliny
Krzos Łukasz
and
Petronella Telidzanka

This happened in the village Bieliny on 7/19 January 1880 at noon. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Tomasz Krzos, 43 years old and Józef Teliga, 29 years old, both peasants from the village Bieliny, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Łukasz Krzos, single, soldier on leave, peasant, 35 years old, son of Stanisław Krzos and Zofia Krzos maiden name Łodejska, spouses, living in the village Bieliny

and

Petronella Telidzanka, virgin, born in the village Bieliny, daughter of Grzegorz Teliga and Józefa Teliga maiden name Maciejska, spouses, living with her brother in Bieliny.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Bieliny parish church on: 4, 11 and 18 January 1880.

Permission for this marriage was given personaly by Us.

wedding ceremony provided by the priest Władysław Kłosiński, Bieliny parish curate.

Act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

Priest walenty Pękalski, Bieliny parish rector.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 107 of 338

Jump to: