PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 377, 378, 379 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:00 pm      Post subject: Luiza Eiswald’s birth certificate

Full translation to English please. This is my great great grandfather Krystyan Eiswald’s youngest sister. The birth record for her was from Lipno. I was unable to find Krystyan ‘s birth record from Lipno. His marriage record showed him to be born around 1816 and was from Brzeźno. There are several Lipowiec and don’t know which one. Thanks in advance.

Rhonda

78FC68B4-E536-47C2-80A4-3ED40DEB6EFA.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  915.61 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

78FC68B4-E536-47C2-80A4-3ED40DEB6EFA.jpeg

Send e-mail
Rellenbecker

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:26 pm      Post subject: Luiza Eiswald’s death record

Translation to English is much appreciated. What was the date of Luiza’s death? What caused her death? I know her father died. Mother still living? Is Gottlieb is same name for Bogumil? The mother name is Anna but can’t read her surname well. Thank you.

Regards,
Rhonda

07FAC7A4-586E-47F0-9DBD-F0329D873ACE.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  655.02 KB

07FAC7A4-586E-47F0-9DBD-F0329D873ACE.jpeg

Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 am      Post subject: Re: Luiza Eiswald’s death record

Rellenbecker wrote:
Translation to English is much appreciated. What was the date of Luiza’s death? What caused her death? I know her father died. Mother still living? Is Gottlieb is same name for Bogumil? The mother name is Anna but can’t read her surname well. Thank you.

Regards,
Rhonda

164. Budy Brzezno. It came to pass on the eighth day of July in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-eight, at the hour of one in the afternoon, in Lipno. Appeared personally Karol Brodenburger, thirty-seven years of age, and Pawel Butt, forty-eight years of age, both farmers residing in Budy Brzezno, and announced that Louiza Eswalt, thirteen years of age, the daughter of the Eswalts, namely of Gotlib and Anna, her deceased parents, had deceased there the day before, at the hour of four in the morning. Her departure was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, who announced that they did not know how to write.

Priest Karol (surname illegible)

NOTES: No cause of death was indicated an no maiden surname of the mother was provided by a civil registrar.
Rellenbecker

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Bogumil Eiswald and Anna Meyer

What was the date of Luiza’s birth please. Thank you.

Magroski49 wrote:
Rellenbecker wrote:
Polish to English full translation kindly please. I am trying to find a clue where to find Bogumil’s birth place as well as Anna’s. I am unable to find Krystan’s birth record. Through his marriage record it was assumed he was born around 1816. Also need advice where to look for older records like in late 1700’s.

This link shows my great great grandfather Krystyan Eiswald’s younger sister Luiza’s birth record. The last known residence was Brzeźno. I need to understand what does it have to do with Lipowiec? Many many thanks for help in advance.

Regards,
Rhonda

Nbr 27 Luiza Eiswald
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0392d&sy=1826&kt=1&plik=025-027.jpg#zoom=2.75&x=559&y=2664

Rhonda,
Bogumil was 52 and Anna was 45. Brzezno is where one of witnesses lived, but I don't see why it was mentioned. Bogumil lived in Lipowiec. Both villages are close to each other, about 1 mile. The baptism took place in Lipno.

Gilberto

Send e-mail
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:56 pm      Post subject:

5 February 1825 3pm

Tom

Last edited by PabianAus on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:28 am      Post subject: Re: Luiza Eiswald’s birth certificate

Rellenbecker wrote:
Full translation to English please. This is my great great grandfather Krystyan Eiswald’s youngest sister. The birth record for her was from Lipno. I was unable to find Krystyan ‘s birth record from Lipno. His marriage record showed him to be born around 1816 and was from Brzeźno. There are several Lipowiec and don’t know which one. Thanks in advance.

Rhonda

Brzezno Budy called Lipowiec. No. 27. It came to pass on the twentieth day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and twenty-six, at the hour of three in the afternoon, in Lipno. Appeared personally Bogumily Eiswald, a day-labourer residing in Lipowiec, fifty-two years of age, companioned by Michal Mancey, a farmer, thirty-six years of age, and Michal Proch, a farmer, thirty years of age, both residing in Brzezno, and presented to us baby of the female sex, born on the fifth day of February of the current year, at the hour of three in the afternoon, in Lipowiec, from his forty-five-year old spouse Anna nee Meyer. The said baby had earlier that day, during the holy baptism, been given the name Louiza Eiswald in the presence of Jakub Abraham, a day-labourer, and Krystyna Tesman. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself whereas the other persons mentioned in the certificate did not know how to write.

Priest Jan Pastenacy (signed)
balgraf

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:00 pm      Post subject: Help with translation please - Dziękuję Ci

Within the last two weeks I discovered the marriage record of my GG Grandfather using the Posen marriage project website. I was able to easily get a copy of the marriage record, but translation has been slow and difficult as this is my first time working with records in polish. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could translate the record. Polish to English.

Thank you,

Bob

Michal Marriage Record - Polish (3).jpg
 Description:
jpeg Record has been cropped
 Filesize:  1.46 MB

Michal Marriage Record - Polish (3).jpg

Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:55 am      Post subject: Re: Help with translation please - Dziękuję Ci

balgraf wrote:
Within the last two weeks I discovered the marriage record of my GG Grandfather using the Posen marriage project website. I was able to easily get a copy of the marriage record, but translation has been slow and difficult as this is my first time working with records in polish. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could translate the record. Polish to English.

Thank you,

Bob

8. Broniewek. It came to pass on the ninth day of October in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-four, at the hour of one in the afternoon, in Broniewek.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Lukasz Staszczak, a stableman, twenty-six years of age, and Jozef Lewendowski, a farmhand, thirty years of age, both residing in Broniewek, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Michal Balcerak, a bachelor, twenty years of age, born in Czolowo and currently residing in Broniewek, a stableman, the son of the Balceraks, namely, of the married couple Jozef, not alive anymore, and Katarzyna, and by Maryanna Wozniak, the maiden, nineteen years of age, born in Stary Radziejow and currently residing in Broniewek, a maid, the daughter of the Wozniaks, namely, of the not alive anymore married couple Wawrzeniec and Helena. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the parochial church in Broniewek, namely, on the twenty-fifth day of September, as well as on the second and ninth day of October, of the current year, and by the occurrence of verbal consent of the mother and relatives of the newlyweds. No objections had been raised by anyone to said matrimony. The newlyweds declare that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since the appearers did not know how to write, solely by myself.
rsowa
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:20 am      Post subject: 1833 Marriage

Attached is a page from the parish register for Catholic parish Kłecko [Kletzko]. LDS microfilm 1978157. Here's what I know (with help from the Poznan Project).

Line 19 / 27 October 1833, Michael Jankowski (22 years old) mother: Catharina, married Marianna Małecka (26 years old), mother: Agatha. That's as much as I can figure out.

I would like to know if there is anything else in that entry of genealogical value, such as occupations, village where they lived, names of sponsors, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

1833 Michael Jankowski marriage-a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.95 MB

1833 Michael Jankowski marriage-a.jpg

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 pm      Post subject: Re: 1833 Marriage

rsowa wrote:
Attached is a page from the parish register for Catholic parish Kłecko [Kletzko]. LDS microfilm 1978157. Here's what I know (with help from the Poznan Project).

Line 19 / 27 October 1833, Michael Jankowski (22 years old) mother: Catharina, married Marianna Małecka (26 years old), mother: Agatha. That's as much as I can figure out.

I would like to know if there is anything else in that entry of genealogical value, such as occupations, village where they lived, names of sponsors, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

Richard,

There is really not much else of value in the record. There are no occupations listed. Names of parents are not recorded. It appears that most of the villages in the record have been absorbed into Klecko. Both the bride & groom are from the same place, which is the last word in Col.4. (Can’t zoom in enough to see it clearly. Three witnesses are recorded for each marriage. The witnesses for this marriage are: Józef Lehmann, Antoni Lipinski, and Kazimierz Wes??owski. Both the bride nor the groom are single and both are Catholic. The groom had judicial permission and the bride had the consent of her parents.

That’s all she wrote.

Hope it helps.

Dave
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:49 pm      Post subject: Bykowski and Malek Records

Bykowski

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
lilyinparis

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:07 pm      Post subject: Please help with translation

Please translate #120 for me! Very Happy

Thank you very very much!

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 3.06.51 PM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.66 MB

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 3.06.51 PM.png

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:08 am      Post subject: Re: Please help with translation

lilyinparis wrote:
Please translate #120 for me! Very Happy

Thank you very very much!

No. 120. Birth Certificate of Mieczyslaw Flawian Makarewicz. It came to pass on the twentieth day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-five, at the hour of four in the afternoon, in the Town of Suwalki. Appeared personally Aleksander Felix Makarewicz, bearing a double name and performing the duties of the clerk in the town hall in Suwalki, the capital of the governorate, residing here in Suwalki, twenty-three years of age, companioned by Jozef Brodowski, an organist of Suwalki Parish, thirty-three years of age, and Jan Brodowski, a legal apprentice in the town hall in Suwalki, the capital of the governorate, twenty-three years of age, both from Suwalki, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, declaring that he was born on the eighteenth day of February of the current year, at the hour of three in the morning, here in Suwalki, from his wife Honorata nee Slowikowski, twenty-five years of age. The said baby had been given the names Mieczyslaw Flawian during the holy baptism which had been performed by priest Jan Falkowski earlier that day, and his godparents had been Ludwik Walentynowicz, a secretary – councilor, and Adela Basacourt. The present certificate was read aloud to the declarant and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself along with the appearers.
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:38 pm      Post subject: Sejny

Sidor

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:27 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Can someone please translate this death record?

1837.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  72.29 KB

1837.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 377, 378, 379 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 378 of 580

Jump to: