PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:45 pm      Post subject: Bykowski Records

Thank you.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:56 am      Post subject:

Short announcement about donations for translations:

To simplify the process from now on you can make direct donation to Marcelproust for his translations to his PayPal account: [email protected]. All other rules and the translation guidelines remain unchanged: https://polishorigins.com/records-translations/
Send e-mail
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:42 am      Post subject: Antoni Budzynski twin b and d

Good Day,

A full translation is NOT necessary...

Would you be so kind to tell me if these records are for the same person ?

I am interested in the parents names.

Death certificate #33 for Antoni Budzyński-d 1890 Parish Topólcza

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/6/skan/full/OsroS4EZFRpONHzsz4jmOw

Baptismal record #6 for Antoni Budzyński b 1890 Parish Topólcza, village should be Turzyniec...twin

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/6/skan/full/Pbz5-cHU5JC5H0rQrJHRig

At your convenience,

Nancy
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:28 am      Post subject: Re: Bykowski Records

hannahdudek wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to translate the last three documents. The documents were supposed to be for Frank and Rose Sidor. I apologize for asking you to translate documents I received in error. I had wired money to the archives in Poland and was told I had received the correct documents. Somehow I was sent the wrong documents, but thank you for taking the time. At least now I know, and I do apologize.

In the meantime, I have obtained two documents based on the first (and only other) translation I asked from you. Your translation offered substantial new information which led to these two documents. I have visually verified that the names are correct, but that is as far as my translation went.

These two documents are from the Swierczyn Parish in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian area. One is for Lawrence Bykowski's death in 1891 and Joseph Bykowski's birth in 1882.

I would appreciate if you could help me with the genealogical information about locations of birth, parents, ages, etc.

Thank you very much and you have helped many people through this forum with their Polish roots.

Miałkie

This happened in the village Świerczyn on 19/31 July 1891 at 9 a.m. Appeared Jan Podgórski, 70 years old and Antoni Wajer, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village Miałkie and informed that on 17/29 July 1891 at 5 a.m. died in the village Miałkie Wawrzyniec Bykowski, farmer, 42 years old, son of Stanisław Bykowski and Anna Bykowska maiden name Małek, farmers. He was born in the village Świętosławice and living in the village Miałkie. He widowed his wife Marcjanna Bykowska maiden name Janoszewska.
After eye belief about Wawrzyniec Bykowski death this act was read aloud to declarants, illiterate and signed only by us, Świerczyn parish recor and serving as Civil Registrar (cant decipher priest name).

Miałkie

This happened in the village Świerczyn on 28 February/12 March 1882 at 10 a.m. Appeared Wawrzyniec Bykowski, peasant living in the village Miałkie , 31 years old in the presence of Józef Wajer, 42 years old and Paweł Chałasiński, 46 years old, both peasants living in the village Miałkie and presented us male child and informed that the child was born in the village Miałkie on 26 February/10 March 1882 at 1 a.m. with his legal wife Marcjanna maiden name Januszewska, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Józef and the godparents were Paweł Dębowski and Franciszka Chałasińska. Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us, Świerczyn parish church rector priest Kaz. Ruciński.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:46 am      Post subject: Re: Antoni Budzynski twin b and d

nercell wrote:
Good Day,

A full translation is NOT necessary...

Would you be so kind to tell me if these records are for the same person ?

I am interested in the parents names.

Death certificate #33 for Antoni Budzyński-d 1890 Parish Topólcza

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/6/skan/full/OsroS4EZFRpONHzsz4jmOw

Baptismal record #6 for Antoni Budzyński b 1890 Parish Topólcza, village should be Turzyniec...twin

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/6/skan/full/Pbz5-cHU5JC5H0rQrJHRig

At your convenience,

Nancy

Nr 33

Topólcza on 3 December 1890
Appeared Józef Budzyński, 30 years old, peasant from Turzyniec and informed that on 1 December 1890 died Antoni Budzyński, 10 months old, son of Jan Budzyński and Maria Budzyńska maiden name Fituła, peasants living in the village Turzyniec

Nr 7

Topólcza on 29 January 1890

Appeared Jan Burzyński, 40 years old, peasant from the village Turzyniec and presented male child born in Turzyniec on 27 January 1890 at 6 p.m. with his legal wife Maria maiden name Fituła, 36 years old.
after religious rites of baptism and confirmation child was given the name Marcin. Godparents: Jan Smarz and Anna Szuta.

Nr 8

Topólcza on 29 January 1890

Appeared Jan Burzyński, 40 years old, peasant from the village Turzyniec and presented male child born in Turzyniec on 27 January 1890 at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Maria maiden name Fituła, 36 years old.
after religious rites of baptism and confirmation child was given the name Antoni. Godparents: Władymir Barański and Antonina Serediuk.

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:30 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thanks for the Bykowski translations. The new information was very helpful.
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:47 pm      Post subject: Translations

Translations

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 am      Post subject: Re: Translations

hannahdudek wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of these documents.

1. Margaret Piotrowski birth in 1887 from Radziejow
2. Rose Sidor birth in 1872 from Sejny
3. Rose Sidor and Frank Murzyn marriage in 1897 from Sejny

Thank you.

48 Żubronajcie Klejwy

This happened in the city Sejny on 11/23 November 1897 at 2 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Wincenty Wiszniewski, 40 years old, farmer living in the village Wiatrołuża and Jan Sidor, 32 years old, farmer living in the village Klejwy there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Murzyn, single, 26 years old, son of Piotr Murzyn and Józefa Murzyn maiden name Muradzka, born and living with his parents on farm in the village Żubronajcie

and

Róża Sidor, virgin, 25 years old, daughter of Franciszek Sidor and Agnieszka Sidor maiden name Gryszkiewicz, born and living with her parents of farm in the village Klejwy.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Krasnopol parich and Sejny cathedral parish churches on: 19/31 October, 26 October/7 November and 2/14 November 1897.

Newlyweds informed they didnt made any premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Wincenty Nowicki, catherdral vicar.

Act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

Serving as Civil Registrar, priest Józef Golik?

Klejwy

This happened in the city Sejny on 10/22 November 1872 at 10 a.m. Appeared Franciszek Sidor, farmer 37 years old living in the village Klejwy in the presence of Michał Petranis, 40 years old and Michał Sidor, 25 years old, both farmers living in the village Klejwy and presented us female child and informed that the child was born in the village Klejwy yesterday at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Agnieszka maiden name Gryszkiewicz, 38 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest, under the name Róża and the godparents were Antoni Sidor and Petronela Sidor.
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us.
priest Marcin Czepulewicz serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 61
Kolonia Opatowice

This happened in Radziejów on 28 May/9 June 1887 at 5 p.m. Appeared Józef Piotrowski, 31 years old, daylaborer, living in Kolonia Opatowice in the presence of Andrzej Stasiński, 27 years old and Jakub Gralik, 56 years old, farmers living in Kolonia Opatowice and presented us female child and informed that the child was born in Kolonia Opatowice yesterday at 9 p.m. with his legal wife Wiktoria maiden name Nowakowska, 29 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Małgorzata and the godparents were mentioned above Andrzej Stasiński and Antonina Sobieraj.
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us.
priest Jan Brożek, Radziejów parish rector, serving as Civil Registrar.

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 am      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you for the Sidor and Piotrowski translations. Very helpful.
Jeannealogist

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:43 pm      Post subject: Death Record

Would greatly appreciate a translation of this death record. I tried really hard to do it myself, but it's defeated me. Thank you sooooo much for your help!

Pawel Wieczorkiewicz Death 1870 Lubotyn.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  404.92 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Pawel Wieczorkiewicz Death 1870 Lubotyn.jpg

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:49 am      Post subject: Murzyn Records

Murzyn

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannealogist

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:14 pm      Post subject: Marriage of Kacper Bednarowicz and Michalina Racianowska

I would greatly appreciate a translation of this marriage record. Thank you so much for your help!

Marriage of Kacper Bednarowicz and Michalina Racianowska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  180.23 KB

Marriage of Kacper Bednarowicz and Michalina Racianowska.jpg

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:05 pm      Post subject: Translation Requests

Please translate the attached death records. Thanks.

1876 Death.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  173.64 KB

1876 Death.JPG

1874 Death.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  183.78 KB

1874 Death.JPG

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:20 am      Post subject: Occupation and Place of Birth translation

I would appreciate if the text underlined in green could be translated - it relates to occupation and place of birth of the groom and bride (I think).

Thankyou

Tom

Marriage Certificate 1896 Baluty near Lodz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.48 MB

Marriage Certificate 1896 Baluty near Lodz.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:05 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record

Jeannealogist wrote:
Would greatly appreciate a translation of this death record. I tried really hard to do it myself, but it's defeated me. Thank you sooooo much for your help!

Nr 34
Grabina

This happened in Grabina on 22 August/3 September 1870 at 3 a.m. Appeared Franciszek Gwiaździński, 33 years old and Rafał Ulański, 33 years old, both from Grabina and they informed that yesterday at 3 a.m. died Paweł Wieczorkiewicz 55 years old, son of Walenty Wieczorkiewicz and Helena Wieczorkiewicz, he widowed his wife Marianna and children: Stanisław and Jakub.
After eye-belief about Paweł death act was read aloud to declarant and witness, all illiterate, signed only by us.
priest B. Konicki

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 108 of 338

Jump to: