PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 378, 379, 380 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:32 am      Post subject: Re: Sejny

hannahdudek wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of the 1857 marriage record for Frank Sidor and Agnes Gryszkiewicz from Sejny. Thank you.

34. Klejwy. It came to pass on the tenth day of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-seven, at the hour of five in the afternoon, in the Town of Sejny. We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Jan Gryszkiewicz, the brother of the bride, twenty-four years of age, and Wawrzyniec Sidor, the brother of the groom, twenty-six years of age, both of them being farmers residing in the Village of Klejwy, the religious matrimony has been entered into by Franciszek Sidor, a youth, the son of the Sidors, namely of the married couple Wawrzyniec, already deceased, and still living Maryanna nee Winikajec, the farmers, born and residing beside his mother at a farm in the Village of Romanowce, twenty-one years of age, and the maiden Agnieszka Gryszkiewicz, twenty-three years of age, the daughter of the Gryszkiewiczes, namely of the married couple Ambrozy and the late Helena nee Staskiewicz, the farmers, born in the village of Bujwiszki and residing in the village of Klejwy beside her brother, a farmer. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the cathedral church in Sejny, namely on Sunday the twenty-fifth day of October, as well as on Sunday the first and eighth day of November, of the current year, at the hour of twelve at noon. No objections had been raised. The newlyweds declare that they had not made any premarital agreement. The wedding has been conducted in the cathedral church in Sejny by the priest Salomon Stollak, a cathedral vicar. The present certificate was read aloud to the parties present and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and subsequently signed, only by myself.
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:21 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you for the Sidor marriage translation. It was very helpful.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:02 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Can someone please translate this death record?

No. 16. Rypin. Krystian Treychel. It came to pass on the third day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-seven, at the hour of nine in the morning, in Michalki. Appeared personally Marcin Debowski, a shoemaker, thirty-six years of age, and Jakob Treychel, a carpenter, fifty-three years of age, both residing in Rypin, and testified that Krystian Treychel, sixteen years of age, residing in Rypin, the son of the deceased father and his wife Elzbieta nee Marszalek residing in Rypin, had deceased on the first day of the current month, at the hour of nine in the morning. The departure of {Krystian} Treychel was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed by myself and Jakob Treychel. The witness {Marcin} Debowski did not know how to write.

Jakob Treychel (signed)

A.K. Huberfeldz (signed), Pastor
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:54 am      Post subject: Re: Bykowski and Malek Records

hannahdudek wrote:
I have three records from the Brdow Roman Catholic Parish in Brdow that appear to be written in Polish (not Russian) and would appreciate a translation for genealogical information.

1837 - Stanislaw Bykowski and Anna Malek Marriage
1841 - Wojciech Malek Death
1849 - Lawrence Bykowski Birth

Thank you.

45. Swietoslawice. It came to pass on the twenty-seventh day of July in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine, at the hour of four in the afternoon, in the Town of Brdow. Appeared personally Stanislaw Bykowski, a farmer, residing in the Village of Swietoslawice, thirty-seven years of age, companioned by witnesses Piotr Bakowski, thirty-three years of age, and Franciszek Jendrzejewski, forty-six years of age, both farmers residing in the Village of Swietoslawice, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, born earlier that day at the hour of ten in the morning, in the Village of Swietoslawice, from his wife Anna nee Malek, twenty-nine years of age. The said baby had been given the name Wawrzyniec during the holy baptism which had been held earlier that day, and his godparents had been the aforementioned Piotr Bakowski and also Tekla Jedrzejewski. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed, albeit, since they did not know how to write, solely by myself.

Priest Maciej Ockendalski (signed), Vicar in Brdow and a Deputy
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 am      Post subject: Re: Bykowski and Malek Records

hannahdudek wrote:
I have three records from the Brdow Roman Catholic Parish in Brdow that appear to be written in Polish (not Russian) and would appreciate a translation for genealogical information.

Thank you.

4. Swietoslawice. It came to pass on the fifth day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-one, at the hour of eleven in the morning, in the Town of Brdow. Appeared personally Stanislaw Bykowski, a farmer, twenty-eight years of age, a son-in-law of the deceased, and Jakob Gradomski, a farmer, thirty-six years of age, a stepson of the deceased, both residing in Swietoslawice, and testified that Wojciech Malek, a farmer, sixty years of age, had deceased on the third day of February, of the current year, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Swietoslawice, leaving behind him his widowed wife Agnieszka Malek nee Pawelkiewicz, residing in Swietoslawice, and his grown-up children. The demise of the said {Wojciech} Malek was ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, however, since neither of them knew how to write, only by myself.

Priest Jan Gustaw (signed), Parish Priest in Brdow

Last edited by Fantom on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:20 am      Post subject: Re: Bykowski and Malek Records

hannahdudek wrote:

Thank you.

11. Swietoslawice. It came to pass on the twelfth day of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-seven, at the hour of twelve at noon, in the Town of Brdow. It is hereby made known that today, in the presence of witnesses Stanislaw Trawinski, a farmer, fifty-one years of age, and Stanislaw Kaminski, a farmer as well, thirty years of age, both residing in the Village of Swietoslawice, the matrimony has been entered into by Stanislaw Bykowski, a youth serving as a farmhand in the Town of Brdow, twenty-seven years of age, born in the Village of Boguslawice within Lubotyn Parish, the son of the married couple Kasper Bykowski and Malgorzata nee Prync, of whom the father is already deceased while the mother still living, residing in the Village of Goraj and witnessing the present certificate, and giving her consent to contracting the said matrimony, and the maiden Anna Malkowski, born and staying beside her parents in the Village of Swietoslawice, eighteen years of age, the daughter of the married couple Wojciech Malkowski and Agnieszka nee Pawelkiewicz, the farmers residing in the Village of Swietoslawice, who are witnessing the present certificate and giving their consent to contracting the said matrimony. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in the parochial church in Brdow, on Sundays, namely on the fifteenth, the twenty-second and the twenty-ninth day of October, of the current year. No objections had been raised. The newlyweds declare that they had not made any premarital agreement. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since neither of them knew how to write, only by myself.

Priest Jan Gustaw (signed), Parish Priest in Brdow
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:01 am      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you for the Bykowski and Malek translations. The information was very helpful to locate more documents and villages. Thanks.
Rellenbecker

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:39 pm      Post subject: Marcin Wiese Death Translation

Translation please for Marcin Wiese Death nbr. 23 Father - Krystyan Wiese? Mother - Elisabet Schulz? Thank you.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1811a&kt=1&plik=022-023.jpg#zoom=3.25&x=642&y=2593

D1260A67-0013-4FAE-ADFA-58B964F82723.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.79 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

D1260A67-0013-4FAE-ADFA-58B964F82723.jpeg

Send e-mail
marie m

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:02 pm      Post subject: Would someone please translate this marriage record.

I can pick out the names but I would like to know what other information is in the record. Barbara Morawski/Murawska Gadomska widow, daughter of Augustyn Morawski and Marianna Chmieleńska marriage to Ploska.
Thank you.

marriage (# 24)
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1811&kt=4&plik=24.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

24 part 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB

24 part 1.jpg

24 part 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.3 MB

24 part 2.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:50 am      Post subject: Re: Marcin Wiese Death Translation

Rellenbecker wrote:
Translation please for Marcin Wiese Death nbr. 23 Father - Krystyan Wiese? Mother - Elisabet Schulz? Thank you.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1811a&kt=1&plik=022-023.jpg#zoom=3.25&x=642&y=2593

No.23. On this the thirty-first day of the month of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and eleven, at the hour of three in the afternoon, before me, Parish Priest in Michalki, performing the duties of a Civil Registrar of Michalki Commune in Lipno County within Plock Department, personally appeared Krystyan Wiese, a farmer, forty-eight years of age, residing in Buzy near Iwany, and testified before me that on the twenty-fifth day of the month of August, of the current year, at the hour of eight in the evening, in a house of the farmer Krystyan Wiese, at number seventeen, a baby of the male sex had been born, whom the declarant is showing to us saying that the names are being given to him Jerzy Hertmann. The said baby had been born from the mother Elzbieta nee Schulz, a tenant-farmeress, thirty years of age, residing in Buzy near Iwany, and from the father Marcin Wiese, a tenant-farmer, thirty-one years of age, residing in Buzy near Iwany. The said declaration and presentation were made in the presence of Jan Falk, a farmer, twenty-four years of age, residing in Buzy, and Hertmann Grapatin, a bell-ringer, fifty-one years of age, residing in Michalki. After that, the present birth certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed by myself, a civil registrar. The declarant Krystyan Wiese and the witnesses Jan Falk and Hertmann Grapatin did not know how to write.

Priest Gottlieb Bernard Zweller (signed), Parish Priest in Michalki, Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Registration Records
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:05 pm      Post subject: Bykowski and Malek Records

Bykowski

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rellenbecker

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Marcin Wiese Death Translation

Fantom wrote:
Rellenbecker wrote:

No.23. On this the thirty-first day of the month of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and eleven, at the hour of three in the afternoon, before me, Parish Priest in Michalki, performing the duties of a Civil Registrar of Michalki Commune in Lipno County within Plock Department, personally appeared Krystyan Wiese, a farmer, forty-eight years of age, residing in Buzy near Iwany, and testified before me that on the twenty-fifth day of the month of August, of the current year, at the hour of eight in the evening, in a house of the farmer Krystyan Wiese, at number seventeen, a baby of the male sex had been born, whom the declarant is showing to us saying that the names are being given to him Jerzy Hertmann. The said baby had been born from the mother Elzbieta nee Schulz, a tenant-farmeress, thirty years of age, residing in Buzy near Iwany, and from the father Marcin Wiese, a tenant-farmer, thirty-one years of age, residing in Buzy near Iwany. The said declaration and presentation were made in the presence of Jan Falk, a farmer, twenty-four years of age, residing in Buzy, and Hertmann Grapatin, a bell-ringer, fifty-one years of age, residing in Michalki. After that, the present birth certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed by myself, a civil registrar. The declarant Krystyan Wiese and the witnesses Jan Falk and Hertmann Grapatin did not know how to write.

Priest Gottlieb Bernard Zweller (signed), Parish Priest in Michalki, Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Registration Records

I must have attached a wrong record. I was supposed to attach a death record. This birth record shows the father is Marcin Wiese and the mother is Elzbieta Schulz. The son born to them is Jerry Hertmann. Correct?
Please again accept my apology for my mistake.
Many thanks!

Send e-mail
Rellenbecker

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:40 pm      Post subject: Karolina Wiese Birth Translation

Translation for Karolina Wiese please. This confirmed my suspicion Karolina and Anna Maryanna are twins when i found their marriage records in another church records showing they were the same age and share same parents. I am excited. Full translation has helped me to further finding more family members.

I know the father is Marcin Wuze (Wiese) and the mother is Wilhelmina Dering.

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/50/178/0/4/31/skan/full/-wWZeCQNyvqm49RylXPqjg
The record is on picture scan 33. Records 130 and 131.

Many thanks!

2EB52C9C-42B9-4089-8927-19D10EF3675B.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.91 MB

2EB52C9C-42B9-4089-8927-19D10EF3675B.jpeg

Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:45 am      Post subject: Re: Karolina Wiese Birth Translation

Rellenbecker wrote:
Translation for Karolina Wiese please. This confirmed my suspicion Karolina and Anna Maryanna are twins when i found their marriage records in another church records showing they were the same age and share same parents. I am excited. Full translation has helped me to further finding more family members.

I know the father is Marcin Wuze (Wiese) and the mother is Wilhelmina Dering.

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/50/178/0/4/31/skan/full/-wWZeCQNyvqm49RylXPqjg
The record is on picture scan 33. Records 130 and 131.

Many thanks!

No. 130 & 131. It came to pass on the twenty-second day of the month of December in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-three, at the hour of three in the afternoon, in the Town of Plock. Appeared personally Marcin Wyze, a farmer, twenty-four years of age, residing in the Village of Podolszyce, companioned by witnesses Krzysztof Reyzke, a farmer, seventy-eight years of age, and Marcin Rysdau, a farmer, forty-two years of age, both residing in Podolszyce, and presented to us two children, that is to say, twins, both of the female sex, born on the nineteenth day of the current month of the current year, at the hour of two in the morning, in Podolszyce, from his spouse Wilhelmina nee Deryng, twenty years of age. The said children, during the holy baptism which had been held earlier that day, had been given the following names: the older one Karolina whereas the younger one by half an hour Anna Maryanna. The godparents had been the aforementioned Krzysztof Reyzke and Marcin Rysdau, and also Anna Maryanna Wyze, a maiden, from Podolszyce as well. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses, however, since they stated that they did not know how to write, was not signed by them.

Priest Jan Karol Herelke (signed), Pastor of the Evangelical Commune in Plock
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:26 am      Post subject: Re: Bykowski and Malek Records

hannahdudek wrote:
I have four records that I would appreciate a translation of from the Brdow and Lubotyn Parishes. Thank you.

1811/12 - Stanislaw Bykowski birth (Lubotyn) - Record wraps from first to second page so I uploaded 2 parts
1820 - Anna Malek birth (Brdow)
1857 - Combined death of Anna Bykowski and Katherine (two records on the same page). The entry for Katherine has a note in the margin that would be helpful.

Thanks

3. Boguslawice. On this the ninth day of the month of May in the year of one thousand eight hundred and eleven, before me, Parish Priest in Lubotyn performing the duties of a Civil Registrar of Lubotyn Commune in Brzesc Kujawski County in Bydgoszcz Department, personally appeared laborious Gaspary Bykowski, fifty-four years of age, a resident of Boguslawice, and testified before us that on the fifth day of the month of May, of the current year, at the hour of eleven in the evening, in his house, a baby of the male sex had been born, declaring that he had been born from him and Maglorzata Bykowski nee Sprinc, his forty-one-year-old spouse, and that he wished to name him Stanislaw. After the above statement was made and the baby was presented in the presence Woyciech Trzmielewski, fifty years of age, a farmer, residing in the Village of Boguslawice, and Grzegorz Sieminski, a farmer as well, from the Village of Boguslawice, thirty-six years of age, the present certificate was finished and read out to the parties and subsequently signed, however, since nobody knew how to write, solely by myself, a Civil Registrar.

Priest Jozef Uyniewski (signed), Parish Priest in Lubotyn, Civil Registrar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 378, 379, 380 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 379 of 580

Jump to: