PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm      Post subject: Language ? 1858 Unierzyz

Hello All,

Attached is the marriage record of my ancestors Wojciech Dudziński and Marianna Petykiewicz in Unierzyz. While all of the other records I retrieved from that parish were in Russian, I gave the record one of my neighbors who showed it to her daughter in-law that knew Russian and was told it is not Russian. Can anyone assist me in ascertaining the language. I would like to get it translated, but I need to know the correct language.

The link to the record is: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0633d&sy=1858&kt=2&plik=005-007.jpg#zoom=1&x=213&y=1754

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Chuck

WojciechDuxinskiMarriage005-007.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.37 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

WojciechDuxinskiMarriage005-007.jpg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Language ? 1858 Unierzyz

cmasiak wrote:
Hello All,

Attached is the marriage record of my ancestors Wojciech Dudziński and Marianna Petykiewicz in Unierzyz. While all of the other records I retrieved from that parish were in Russian, I gave the record one of my neighbors who showed it to her daughter in-law that knew Russian and was told it is not Russian. Can anyone assist me in ascertaining the language. I would like to get it translated, but I need to know the correct language.

The link to the record is: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0633d&sy=1858&kt=2&plik=005-007.jpg#zoom=1&x=213&y=1754

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Chuck

Chuck,
it is in Polish, so you can post it in Polish Records Translation topic on this forum. The other ones were in russian, because they were records dated 1868 on, when that language became mandatory in the are ruled by Russia.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:58 pm      Post subject: Thank you!

Hello Gilberto,

Thank You for the quick response! The information is greatly appreciated! I will. Post in the Polish Records Translation.

Regards,

Chuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: