PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm      Post subject: Rszezow archives response needing info and translation

I rec'd this email from the Rszeszow (sp??) archival office and translated it thru google translation. They are asking for payment. Does this mean they will send me copies of their records...or is the pymt. for what they have already researched?? WHat info would I expect to get? This is my grandfather and the first I heard of another name in his family. Mother remarried possibly???

Thanks......Connie

W związku z pismem w sprawie przeprowadzenia poszukiwań genealogicznych informujemy, że w przechowywanym zasobie posiadamy 1 księgę metrykalną Nienadówki (urodzeń z lat 1889-1900), w której przeprowadziliśmy poszukiwania. W wyniku kwerendy odszukano 5 aktów urodzeń osób z rodziny Dec. Został także odnaleziony akt urodzenia Wojciecha Dec syna Józefa i Agnieszki z domu Chorzępa i jego 4 rodzeństwa. W księdze wystepuje tylko 1 rodzina o nazwisku Dec.
W zwiazku z tym prosimy o wpłacenie na nasze konto kwoty 120 zł (PLN) wynikającej z nastepujacego rachunku:
3 godz. poszukiwań 4 x 25 zł = 100 zł
7 kopii aktów 5 x 4 zł. = 20 zł
Razem 120 zł. (PLN)
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 am      Post subject:

Connie,

They write that they found 5 birth records of members of the only Dec family from Nienadówka living there between 1889-1900. Among them there is Wojciech Dec son of Józef and Agnieszka nee Chorzępa and 4 siblings of Wojciech Dec.

The payment 120 zloty is for their work and for 7 copies of the records they are supposed to send to you.
Send e-mail
noolvido

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 am      Post subject:

TX for translation. Wondering what records they would be? More than what I can get at LDS Library? Tho I'm not finding much there!!

Connie
Zenon wrote:
Connie,

They write that they found 5 birth records of members of the only Dec family from Nienadówka living there between 1889-1900. Among them there is Wojciech Dec son of Józef and Agnieszka nee Chorzępa and 4 siblings of Wojciech Dec.

The payment 120 zloty is for their work and for 7 copies of the records they are supposed to send to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: