PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:48 pm      Post subject:

Please translate

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0613d&sy=1881&kt=1&plik=103-106.jpg#zoom=2&x=1448&y=234
aleksanderz
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 56

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 pm      Post subject:

[email protected] wrote:
Please translate

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0613d&sy=1881&kt=1&plik=103-106.jpg#zoom=2&x=1448&y=234

There are four records in this scan. Please specify which record you would like translated or if you do not know which one is the proper one, tell us what name should the translator look for.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:44 am      Post subject:

[email protected] wrote:
Please translate

do You want me to translate the record number 105?

PAYPAL: [email protected]
skozewski

Replies: 64

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:26 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

I would appreciate translation of this baptism from 1879 for Katarzyna Ostrega, potentially my great grandmother, from Lesser Poland.

Metryki.GenBaza.pl.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Metryki.GenBaza.pl.pdf
 Filesize:  1.61 MB
 Downloaded:  873 Time(s)

Send e-mail
[email protected]

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:13 pm      Post subject:

yes, please translate #105

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

skozewski wrote:
I would appreciate translation of this baptism from 1879 for Katarzyna Ostrega, potentially my great grandmother, from Lesser Poland.

Rybitwy
Katarzyna Ostręga

This happened in Połaniec on 29 April/11 May 1879 at 1 p.m. Appeared Jan Ostręga, servant, 40 years old living in Rybitwy in the presence of Wojciech Trela, farmer, 37 years old and Franciszek Siudut, servant, 48 years old, both living in Rybitwy and presented us female child and informed that the child was born in the village Rybitwy on 27 April/9 May 1879 at 9 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna maiden name Opyla (Opylak???) 39 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Antoni Kossakowski, Połaniec parish vicar, under the name Katarzyna and the godparents were mentioned above Wojciech Trela and Jadwiga Siudut.
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by the priest P. Choroszyński.

please put the russian records into the Russian Translations Part 2 topic in the future.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:38 am      Post subject:

[email protected] wrote:
yes, please translate #105

Nr 105
Dębówka

This happened in Lutocin on 24 August/5 September 1881 at 4 p.m. Appeared Andrzej Zabiegała, farmer living in Dębówka, 44 years old in the presence of Piotr Chmielewski, 40 years old and Jakub Kaczorowski, 30 years old, farmers living in Dębówka and presented us a female child and informed that the child was born in Dębówka on 17/29 August 1881 at 4 a.m. with his wife Weronika maiden name Gajdzińska, 40 years old.
Child was baptised this day, by undersigned priest, under the name Aniela and the godparents were Michał Grączewski and Ewa Śmichewicz.
Act wasread aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us.
Lutocin parish administrator, serving as vicil registrar, priest A. Grandyszewski.

Everything Relative

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:54 am      Post subject: Record #124 - Translation

I would greatly appreciate translation of record #124 - believed to be birth for Jadziewicz. Thank you!! Smile

124 Jadziewicz 1888 birth pg 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  775.22 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

124 Jadziewicz 1888 birth pg 1.jpg

Jeannealogist

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:19 pm      Post subject: Wieczorkiewicz Death Records

When time permits, I would be very grateful for a translation of these death certificates. Thank you in advance.

Franciszek Gwiazdzinski Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  729.72 KB

Franciszek Gwiazdzinski Death.jpg

Franciszka Wieczorkiewicz Gwiazdzinska Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.01 KB

Franciszka Wieczorkiewicz Gwiazdzinska Death.jpg

tmcc821

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:50 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hi - I would appreciate a translation of the attached death record. Thanks so much!

Terry

Francisk Karwacki Death Record 1896.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Francisk Karwacki Death Record 1896.pdf
 Filesize:  211.94 KB
 Downloaded:  298 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Record #124 - Translation

Everything Relative wrote:
I would greatly appreciate translation of record #124 - believed to be birth for Jadziewicz. Thank you!! Smile

Jodziewicz Stanisław
record number 124
58th male child born in 1888
birth date: 9 September 1888
baptism date:11 September 1888

This happened on 11 September 1888 in Suderwy romancatholic church.
The child was baptised by the priest Adam Łojko, parish administrator.

Parents: peasants from Galczuny village community, Wołniany district,, Józef and Franciszka maiden name Kawecka, spouses Jodziewicz. Birthplace: Gajgołka.

Godparents: peasants Wincenty Żwirblis and Paulina Jaczink wife of Wincenty.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:08 pm      Post subject: Re: Wieczorkiewicz Death Records

Jeannealogist wrote:
When time permits, I would be very grateful for a translation of these death certificates. Thank you in advance.

Grabina
Nr 18

This happened in Lubotyń on 27 February/12 March 1905 at 4 p.m. Appeared: Stanisław Markiewicz, 36 years old and Stanisław Czeladziński, 45 years old, colonists, both living in Grabina and they informed that yesterday at 3 p.m. died in Grabina Franciszek Gwiaździński, colonist living in Grabina, 39 years old, born in Ryń, son of Franciszek Gwiaździński and Franciszka Gwiaździńska maiden name Wieczorkiewicz. He widowed his wife Emilia maiden name Piasecka. After eye-belief about Franciszek Gwiaździński death this act was read aloud to illiterate witnesses and signed only by us.

Nr 58
Kawęczyn

This happened in Lubotyń on 13/26 November 1909 at 11 a.m. Appeared Józef Frątczak, 45 years old and Ignacy Pietrzykowski, 40 years old, both farmers from Kawęczyn and they informed that in Kawęczyn on 11/23 November 1909 at 11 a.m. died Franciszka Gwiaździńska, housewife, 75 years old, born in Suchy Las in Mąkoszyn parish, living in Kawęczyn with her husband. Daughter of Paweł Gwiaździński and Marianna Gwiaździńska maiden name Bujanowska, farmers. She widowed her husband Franciszek Gwiaździński.
After eye-belief about Franciszka Gwiaździńska death this act was read aloud to illiterate witnesses and signed only by us.

ecuprz

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:38 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hi, I would greatly appreciate help translating this document to English. I believe this is a record pertaining to Feliks Cuprzynski. Thanks for your time,

Emily

Cuprzynski.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  556.88 KB

Cuprzynski.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:07 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

tmcc821 wrote:
Hi - I would appreciate a translation of the attached death record. Thanks so much!

Terry

Chotum
Nr 33

This happened in the village Sulerzyż on 8/20 August 1896 at 10 a.m. Appeared Antoni Jagielski, 45 years old and Antoni Bołaszczak? 40 years old, peasants living in Chotum and informed that on 6/18 August 1896 at 7 a.m. in Chotum died Franciszek Karwacki, farmer, 40 years old, living in Chotum, born in Dąbrowa, son of Józef Karwacki and Marianna Karwacka maiden name Fornalska, farmers living in Dąbrowa. He widowed his wife Teofila Karwacka maiden name Skorubska. After eye belief about Franciszek Karwacki death this act was read aloud to illiterate present, signed only by us.

Sulerzyż parish administrator, serving as civil registrar, priest Ferdynand Kroczewski.

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:26 am      Post subject:

I would appreciate a translation of the attached birth certificate. I can make out the location as Zborów, date of registration as 28th August / 9th September 1870, age of the mother as 35 years old. But the rest is a bit beyond my self taught basic Russian Sad

Tom

Marianna Karamanska Birth 1870 Nr 79.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.98 MB

Marianna Karamanska Birth 1870 Nr 79.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 110 of 338

Jump to: