PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 108, 109, 110  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 924

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 am      Post subject: Re: Occupation and Place of Birth translation

PabianAus wrote:
I would appreciate if the text underlined in green could be translated - it relates to occupation and place of birth of the groom and bride (I think).

Thankyou

Tom

groom: Michał Kulkiewicz
single, bricklayer from Bałuty, born in Brzesko, Miechów county, son of living Wacław Kulkiewicz and deceased Marianna Kulkiewicz maiden name Krzyk, 23 years old

bride: Marianna Karamańska,
virgin, servant from Bałuty, born in Zborów, Kalisz county, daughter of deceased Marianna Karamańska, 24 years old
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:54 am      Post subject: Re: Walenty Kur

nercell wrote:
Happy New Year,

When time permits-Marriage certificate Cyrillic to English...

Indexed as Kur Walenty Ćwik Marianna Szczebrzeszyn 22 1871

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1930/0/2.4/130/skan/full/ucIIlcq3FqfFhN1eaOExyw

Much Appreciated,

Nancy

this happened in the city Szczebrzeszyn on 7 February 1871 at 9 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Andrzej Skwarek, 40 years old and Jan Typiak, 45 years old from Turzyniec there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Walenty Kur, single, son of deceased Franciszek Kur and living Anna Kur maiden name Mazurek, peasants from Turzyniec, born and living in Turzyniec, 19 years old

and

Marianna Ćwik, virgin, daughter of deceased parents: Wojciech Ćwik and Marianna Ćwik maiden name Buliak, peasants from Kawęczyn, born and living in Kawęczyn, 27 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Szczebrzeszyn parish church on: 8, 15 and 22 January 1871 at 11 a.m.

Groom's mother, present during making of this marriage act gave oral permition for the marriage.

Newlyweds informed they didnt made premarital agreement.

Act was read aloud to witnesses and newlyweds, all illiterate, signed only by us.
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 255

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:06 pm      Post subject: Thanks so much ! Very helpful information...

Much appreciated...

Kawęczyn-answered one of my long time questions????

Nancy
Kessa538

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:35 pm      Post subject: Translation needed of 1903 Marriage record

Looking for translation from Russian to English of Marriage record for Edmund Reinhold Seifert and Ewa Eugenia Marcinkowski (Number 26)

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0062d&sy=301&kt=3&plik=26-27.jpg

26-27.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  957.16 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

26-27.jpg

hannahdudek

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:08 pm      Post subject: Murzyn Records

I have two Murzyn birth records (my great-grandfather's siblings) from Krasnopol. I would appreciate a translation. Thank you.

Ursula Murzyn - 1882
Antonia Murzyn - 1886

54.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  508.57 KB

54.jpg

31.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  555.05 KB

31.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:42 am      Post subject: Re: Translation needed of 1903 Marriage record

Kessa538 wrote:
Looking for translation from Russian to English of Marriage record for Edmund Reinhold Seifert and Ewa Eugenia Marcinkowski (Number 26)

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0062d&sy=301&kt=3&plik=26-27.jpg

Nr 26
Żyrardów

This happened in Żyrardów, Wiskitki parish, on 6/19 September 1903 at 7 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of Andrzej Radke, 45 years old, daylaborer and Gustaw Heimlich, 28 years old, policeman, both from Żyrardów, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Edmund Reinhold Seifert, single, 24 years old, factory clerk, from Żyrardów, born in Żyrardów, son of Juliusz Moritz and Joanna Krystyna maiden name Bauer, Evangelical-Augsburg confession

and

Ewa Eugenia Marcinkowska, virgin, 22 years old, living in Żyrardów, born in Skierniewice, daughter of deceased Ludwik and living Zuzanna maiden name Radtke, Evangelical-Augsburg confession.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Wiskitki church on: 17/30 August and on two next Sundays.

Newlyweds informed they didnt made premarital agreement.

Act was read aloud to present, signed by them and us.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:23 am      Post subject: Re: Murzyn Records

hannahdudek wrote:
I have two Murzyn birth records (my great-grandfather's siblings) from Krasnopol. I would appreciate a translation. Thank you.

Ursula Murzyn - 1882
Antonia Murzyn - 1886

Żubronajcie

This happened in the village Krasnopol on 7/19 September 1886 at 2 p.m. Appeared Piotr Murzyn, 40 years old, farmer living in Żubronajcie in the presence of Wincenty Sinkiewicz, 50 years old and Wincenty Sawicki, 46 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and presented us female child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on this day at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Józefa maiden name Moracka, 39 years old.
Child was baptised by undersigned priest, under the name Antonina and the godparents were: Jerzy Czarnecki and Michalina Linkiewicz.
Act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by us.

Żubronajcie

This happened in Krasnopolon 17/29 May 1882 at 1 p.m. Appeared Piotr Murzyn, farmer living in Żubronajcie, 32 years old in the presence of Ksawery Sinkiewicz, 24 years old and Wincenty Sinkiewicz , 46 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and presented us female child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on 8/20 May 1882 at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Józefa maiden name Muracka, 30 years old.
Child was baptised by undersigned priest, under the name Urszula and the godparents were: Ksawery Sinkiewicz and Antonina Sawicka.
Act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by us.
may28991

Replies: 53

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:16 am      Post subject: Russian to English Translation

Please translate for me.
Thank you in advance,
Larry

Last edited by may28991 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
hannahdudek

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:01 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you for the Murzyn translations from Krasnopol. I've been trying to locate more of the family, and this helps a great deal. Thanks.
[email protected]

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:48 pm      Post subject:

Please translate

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0613d&sy=1881&kt=1&plik=103-106.jpg#zoom=2&x=1448&y=234
aleksanderz
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 pm      Post subject:

[email protected] wrote:
Please translate

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0613d&sy=1881&kt=1&plik=103-106.jpg#zoom=2&x=1448&y=234

There are four records in this scan. Please specify which record you would like translated or if you do not know which one is the proper one, tell us what name should the translator look for.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:44 am      Post subject:

[email protected] wrote:
Please translate

do You want me to translate the record number 105?
skozewski

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:26 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

I would appreciate translation of this baptism from 1879 for Katarzyna Ostrega, potentially my great grandmother, from Lesser Poland.

Metryki.GenBaza.pl.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Metryki.GenBaza.pl.pdf
 Filesize:  1.61 MB
 Downloaded:  11 Time(s)

Send e-mail
[email protected]

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:13 pm      Post subject:

yes, please translate #105

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

skozewski wrote:
I would appreciate translation of this baptism from 1879 for Katarzyna Ostrega, potentially my great grandmother, from Lesser Poland.

Rybitwy
Katarzyna Ostręga

This happened in Połaniec on 29 April/11 May 1879 at 1 p.m. Appeared Jan Ostręga, servant, 40 years old living in Rybitwy in the presence of Wojciech Trela, farmer, 37 years old and Franciszek Siudut, servant, 48 years old, both living in Rybitwy and presented us female child and informed that the child was born in the village Rybitwy on 27 April/9 May 1879 at 9 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna maiden name Opyla (Opylak???) 39 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Antoni Kossakowski, Połaniec parish vicar, under the name Katarzyna and the godparents were mentioned above Wojciech Trela and Jadwiga Siudut.
Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by the priest P. Choroszyński.

please put the russian records into the Russian Translations Part 2 topic in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 108, 109, 110  Next Page 109 of 110

Jump to: