PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 am      Post subject: 1868 - ° Tomasz Grzybowski

Hello,

I am looking for information about Tomasz Grzybowski who was married to Maria Luiza Gürne before 1898.
He was born in Warsaw around 1868.
I don't know who are his parents or if he had brother or sister ?
She was born in Kalisz around 1871 and I know her parents.
I don't know when or where they got married ...

Sorry little information but if some have information or know how to advance in this research ...

Thank you

Thomas Gauthron
[email protected]
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:27 pm      Post subject: Re: 1868 - ° Tomasz Grzybowski

Thomas Gauthron wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for information about Tomasz Grzybowski who was married to Maria Luiza Gürne before 1898.
He was born in Warsaw around 1868.
I don't know who are his parents or if he had brother or sister ?
She was born in Kalisz around 1871 and I know her parents.
I don't know when or where they got married ...

Sorry little information but if some have information or know how to advance in this research ...

Thank you

Thomas Gauthron
[email protected]

i have found some information.

in 1935, record number 422 there was concluded religious marriage in Warsaw All Saitns parish between: Ignacy Chrząszcz and Jadwiga Grzybowska. In this marriage record following information about Jadwiga are included: virgin, office worker, 28 years old, born in Odessa in Russia, daughter of living parents Tomasz Grzybowski and Maria Luiza Gurne living in Warsaw at Mariańska street house number 3 in All Saints parish. There is also Jadwiga's signature under this marriage act.

another person: Janina Józefa Grzybowska, born in 1898, parish Pomiechowo, record number 170, daughter of Tomasz Grzybowski and Maria Luiza Gurne

here is Janina Józefa Grzybowska birth record and translation:

Kolonia Modlin
Nr 170

This happened in the village Pomiechowo on 3/15 August 1898 at 5 p.m. Appeared Tomasz Grzybowski, shoemaker living in Kolonia Modlin, 30 years old in the presence of Adam Jarchow, baker, 37 years old and Karol Solejny, painter, 36 years old, both living in Kolonia Modlin and presented Us female child and informed that the child was born in Kolonia Modlin on 22 June/4 July 1898 at 9.30 p.m. with his legal wife Maria Luiza maiden name Gurne, 26 years old. Child was baptised by us under the name Janina Józefa and the godparents were Adam Jarchow and Klara Gurne.
Act was read aloud to present, signed by them and us.

signatures: priest Antoni Miecznikowski, Pomiechowo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar, Tomasz Grzybowski, A. Jarchow, K. Solejny

Pomiechowo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Pomiechowo.jpg

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Thomas Gauthron

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 am      Post subject: Re: 1868 - ° Tomasz Grzybowski

Thank you very much marcelproust (your nickname sound very french Wink ) for this valuable information and for the translation of the birth certificate of Janina Józefa Grzybowska who is my great grand mother !!

where can we find the photo of the marriage certificate of 1935?

Best Regards,

Thomas

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:44 am      Post subject: Re: 1868 - ° Tomasz Grzybowski

Thomas Gauthron wrote:
Thank you very much marcelproust (your nickname sound very french Wink ) for this valuable information and for the translation of the birth certificate of Janina Józefa Grzybowska who is my great grand mother !!

where can we find the photo of the marriage certificate of 1935?

Best Regards,

Thomas

it is here:

record number 422

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=8&zs=9264d&sy=359&kt=1&plik=422-423.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Thomas Gauthron

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 am      Post subject:

Thank's very Much !!!!
Send e-mail
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:04 am      Post subject:

Jadwiga dies 4 years later on 11 October 1939.
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=8&zs=9179d&sy=615&kt=1&plik=0916-0921.jpg#zoom=1&x=1563&y=0

Death of Jadwiga Chrząsz nee Grzybowska on 11 October 1939.
Warsaw parish of St. Stanisław.
Died in the St. Stanisław hospital.
33 years old. Born in Odessa (Ukraine) daughter of Tomasz and Maria.
Leaves behind, her husband Ignacy.

Why would she have been born in far away Odessa ? Two possible reasons. Either her parents moved there for better opportunities, or her father was conscripted into the Russian military and was posted to Odessa. This part of Poland was in the Russian partition, and many men were conscripted into the Russian army and sent off eastward. One of my grandfathers was sent off to the Manchurian peninsula to fight in the Russian-Japanese war of 1904-05. One of his brothers was also sent off to what is now Azerbaijan, then part of the Russian empire. All around the same time, 1900-1910.

Tom
Thomas Gauthron

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:53 am      Post subject:

Jadwiga Chrząsz had a child Jerzy.
He is still alive and told me the story.

Tomasz made a fortune in the shoe business.
He had factories in Odessa (i don't know why Odessa ?).

he was part of the upper middle class of Odessa.
around 1924, with the arrival of communist he had to flee urgently by leaving his houses and factories.

He returned to Warsaw which was his hometown and lived with the money he had keep.

Send e-mail
Thomas Gauthron

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:30 am      Post subject:

For people who speak french here is his record in my tree : https://gw.geneanet.org/tgauthron?lang=fr&n=grzybowski&nz=gauthron&ocz=0&p=tomasz&pz=sophie+sarah+lou
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: