PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:56 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

ecuprz wrote:
Hi, I would greatly appreciate help translating this document to English. I believe this is a record pertaining to Feliks Cuprzynski. Thanks for your time,

Emily

Nr 26
Wyględy

This happened in the village Zaborów on 27 May/8 June 1887 at 7 p.m. Appeared Ignacy Cuprzyński, farmer living in Wyględy, 42 years old in the presence of Jan Nyc, 56 years old and Tomasz Pamięta 28 years old, both farmers living in Wyględy and presented us a male child and informed that the child was born in Wyględy this day at 10 a.m. with his legal wife Wiktoria Regulska, 40 years old. Child was baptised under the name Feliks and the godparents were Tomasz Wit and Józefa Regulska.
This act was read aloud to illiterate declarant and witnesses, signed only by us.
priest Donat Sadowicz, Zaborów parish administrator.

in the future, please put a link to the source of the document in the message!!!

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 am      Post subject:

PabianAus wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of the attached birth certificate. I can make out the location as Zborów, date of registration as 28th August / 9th September 1870, age of the mother as 35 years old. But the rest is a bit beyond my self taught basic Russian Sad

Tom

Zborów
Karamańska
Marianna

This happened in the village Dębe on 28 August/9 September 1870 at 8 p.m. Appeared Franciszka Kurzajczyk, midwife living in the village Zborów, 48 years old in the presence of witnesses: Jan Czekanowicz, 29 years old and Maciej Biela, 37 years old, daylaborers living in the village Zborów and presented Us a female child born in the village Zborów this day at 6 p.m. It is the child of Marianna Karamańska, unmarried servant, 30 years old living in the village Zborów. Child was baptised this day under the name Marianna and the godparents were: mentioned above Jan Czekanowicz and Antonina Biela.
This act was read aloud to illiterate declarant and witnesses, signed only by us.
priest Garwas, Dębe parish rector.

mikechristyburden05

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:04 pm      Post subject: Russian Military Service Record

Marcel,
Aga said to post here to see if you could translate...

Scan.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.32 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Scan.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:33 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Military Service Record

mikechristyburden05 wrote:
Marcel,
Aga said to post here to see if you could translate...

Hi,

can you upload it in better quality?

mikechristyburden05

Post Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:31 pm      Post subject: Russian Military Record

this better
mikechristyburden05

Post Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:33 pm      Post subject: file too large

Need your email...
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:52 pm      Post subject: Katarzyna Panuciak b. 1886

Another Panuciak family member-when you have time, please.

Katarzyna Panuciak, b 1886 Topólcza parish.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/2/skan/full/yD_N2CH4hl_7FF3PNvsoAg

Thanks,

Nancy
janetw

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:43 am      Post subject:

Hi would be happy if I got this birth translated. It is in Rudno in Lubelski area.

Poland, Lublin Roman Catholic Church Books, 1784-1964," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-RHQN-4P?cc=1867931&wc=M6Z4-SP8%3A171054801%2C201232901%2C201238601 : 21 May 2014), Lublin > Rudno > Births (Akta urodzeń) 1861-1883 > image 766 of 1059; Archiwum Archidiecezji Częstochowskiej (Catholic Church parishes, Częstochowa).
It is scannumber 194 Joseph Witoslaw

Thanks// Janet Witoslaw
[/url][/quote]

record-image_939K-RHQN-4P (3).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  370.5 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

record-image_939K-RHQN-4P (3).jpg

Last edited by janetw on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 am      Post subject: Re: Katarzyna Panuciak b. 1886

nercell wrote:
Another Panuciak family member-when you have time, please.

Katarzyna Panuciak, b 1886 Topólcza parish.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/2/skan/full/yD_N2CH4hl_7FF3PNvsoAg

Thanks,

Nancy

Nr 7

This happened in the village Topólcza on 10 February 1886 at 3 p.m. Appeared Wojciech Panuciak, 33 years old peasant living in the village Turzyniec in the presence of Franciszek Bednarz 40 years old and Antoni Paproch 35 years old, both peasants living in the village Turzyniec and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in the village Turzyniec on 8 February 1886 at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Helena maiden name Fitułow, 30 years old.
This day during religious rites of baptism and confirmation celebrated by the priest Jan Grigorewski child was given the name Katarzyna and the godparents were Franciszek Bednarz with Antonina Ruszczycka and Antoni Paproch with Aniela Budzyńska.

signature of the priest Jan Grigorewski

rotenym

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:03 pm      Post subject: Looking for my ancestors

Hello
I am new here and i hope that someone will help me please....
Just to start, i found this archive but i need the full Marriage record of my great grandfather in order to up the tree, how can i get this
--------PACANOW------
ROTENBERG Abram Josek 1891 M 5
RYNDCHOREN Chaia 1891 M 5
I know that avrum yosef's father name was meir (myer) and chaia's father name was mordche (mortke) from STAZOW AND PACANOW..

Thanks for your help
Yaakov M. Rotenebrg
USA
rotenym

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:04 pm      Post subject: Looking for my ancestors

Hello
Just to start, i found this archive but i need the full Marriage record of my great grandfather in order to up the tree, how can i get this
--------PACANOW------
I know that avrum yosef's father name was meir (myer) and chaia's father name was mordche (mortke) from STAZOW AND PACANOW..

Thanks for your help
Yaakov M. Rotenebrg
USA
rotenym

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:05 pm      Post subject: Looking for my ancestors

Hello
--------PACANOW------

Thanks for your help
Yaakov M. Rotenebrg
USA
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:05 am      Post subject: Re: Looking for my ancestors

rotenym wrote:
Hello
--------PACANOW------

Thanks for your help
Yaakov M. Rotenebrg
USA

the book of Pacanów Jewish Community is stored in Kielce State Archives: email: [email protected]
If you want i can email there.

Please dont double your messages.

rotenym

Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 am      Post subject:

yes please help me and email them.. i believe that you will get farther and more effective

CCF_000005.pdf
 Description:
this is from their son and son-in-law when they immigrated to Canada

Download
 Filename:  CCF_000005.pdf
 Filesize:  1003.29 KB
 Downloaded:  260 Time(s)

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:33 pm      Post subject: Natailia Anna Panuciak

Panuciak Natalia Anna Topolcza (Orthodox) 33 1888

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/4/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA

Translation to English please. Village shouls be Turzyniec.... Thanks again....Nancy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 111 of 339

Jump to: