PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 am      Post subject:

Greetings Karol,

Looking to have my Great-Great Uncle's Death Record transcribed.

Thanks as always for your work

Regards,
Justin

No 25 - Stanislaw Sokolowski - Death Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  150.36 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

No 25 - Stanislaw Sokolowski - Death Record.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:57 am      Post subject:

janetw wrote:
Hi would be happy if I got this birth translated. It is in Rudno in Lubelski area.

Poland, Lublin Roman Catholic Church Books, 1784-1964," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-RHQN-4P?cc=1867931&wc=M6Z4-SP8%3A171054801%2C201232901%2C201238601 : 21 May 2014), Lublin > Rudno > Births (Akta urodzeń) 1861-1883 > image 766 of 1059; Archiwum Archidiecezji Częstochowskiej (Catholic Church parishes, Częstochowa).
It is scannumber 194 Joseph Witoslaw

Thanks// Janet Witoslaw
[/url]
[/quote]

Wielgolas
Witosław Józef

This happened in Rudno on 28 August/9 September 1879 at 1 p.m. Appeared Mateusz Witosław, peasant, 34 years old, living in the village Wielgolas in the presence of Maciej Syty, 50 years old and Maciej Mróz, 45 years old, peasants living in Wielgolas and presented us a male child and informed that the child was born in Wielgolas on 27 August/2 September 1879 at 10 p.m. with his legal wife julianna maiden name Ciota, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest under the name Józef and the godparents were: Maciej Mróz and Marianna Syta.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by us.
Priest Piotr Ozimiński serving as civil registrar.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:11 am      Post subject: Re: Natailia Anna Panuciak

nercell wrote:
Panuciak Natalia Anna Topolcza (Orthodox) 33 1888

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/4/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA

Translation to English please. Village shouls be Turzyniec.... Thanks again....Nancy

Nr 33

This happened in Topólcza on 28 August 1888 at 2 p.m. Appeared Iwan Panuciak, 25 years old, peasant living in the village Turzyniec in the presence of Iwan Lipiec 27 years old and Marcin Typiak 27 years old, peasants living in the village Turzyniec and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in the village Turzyniec on 26 August 1888 at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Maria maiden name Łyp? (or Łyn, Łyk) 20 years old.
This day during the religious rites of baptism and confirmation by the priest Joan Grigorewski child was given the name Natalia Anna and the godparents were: Iwan Lipiec with Antonina Panuciak and Marcin Typiak with Anastazja Lipińska.
This act was read aloud to illiterate child's father and witnesses and signed only by Us.
signature: priest J. Grigorewski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:27 pm      Post subject: Agnieszka Panuciak marriage 1886

Thanks again Marcel...this should be the last from this family group.

Rudy Jan married Panuciak Agnieszka Topólcza (prawosł.) 10 1886 Turzyniec

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/2/skan/full/SE3XC0671cdSVJQP1TFdSw

Much appreciated,
Nancy
kwhs1234

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 am      Post subject: Translation to english please?

A record of my great grandfathers birth, Jan Gurzell/gurdziel/gurzel

60.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.84 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

60.jpg

Last edited by kwhs1234 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:21 pm      Post subject:

JDombrowski89 wrote:
Greetings Karol,

Looking to have my Great-Great Uncle's Death Record transcribed.

Thanks as always for your work

Regards,
Justin

Kołaki
Nr 25

This happened in the village Janowiec Kościelny on 26 June/9 July 1910 at 10 a.m. Appeared Walenty Szczypiński, 45 years old and Jan Żabiński 53 years old, workers from Kołaki and informed that on 24 June/7 July 1910 at 5 a.m. died in Kołaki Stanisław Sokołowski, 5 years old, son of Józef and Marianna maiden name Szemplińska, workers, born in Mława and living in Kołaki.
After eye-belief about Stanisław Sokołowski death this act was read aloud to the present, all illiterate, signed only by us.
Serving as Civil Registrar, Janowiec Kościelny parish priest signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation to english please?

kwhs1234 wrote:
A record of my great grandfathers birth

please precise which record you want me to translate: record number 113 or 114?

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:04 am      Post subject: Re: Agnieszka Panuciak marriage 1886

nercell wrote:
Thanks again Marcel...this should be the last from this family group.

Rudy Jan married Panuciak Agnieszka Topólcza (prawosł.) 10 1886 Turzyniec

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/2/skan/full/SE3XC0671cdSVJQP1TFdSw

Much appreciated,
Nancy

Nr 10

This happened in Topólcza on 25 May 1886 at 2 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Michał Tomas, 26 years old and Szczepan Olejko, 45 years old, peasants living in the village Turzyniec there was concluded thi day religious marriage between:

Iwan Rudy, single, 20 years old, peasant born and living in the village Turzyniec, son of Piotr Rudy and Katarzyna Rudy maiden name Czerniecka, peasants living in the village Turzyniec

and

Agnieszka Panuciak, virgin, 17 years old, born and living with her parents in the village Turzyniec, daughter of Iwan Panuciak and Helena Panuciak maiden name Kniaź, peasants living in Turzyniec.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Topólcza parish church on: 4, 11 and 18 May 1886.

Newlyweds parents allowed for this marriage.

Newlyweds informed they didnt made premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the orthodox parish church, priest Joan Grigorewski.
This act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and singed only by us.

singature of the priest: J. Grigorewski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:11 am      Post subject: Re: Translation to english please?

kwhs1234 wrote:
A record of my great grandfathers birth, Jan Gurzell/gurdziel/gurzel

This happened in Tarnogród on 17/29 June 1879 at 6 p.m. Appeared: Jan Gurdziel, farmer living in the village Różaniec, 33 years old in the presence of Jan Iwanik, 40 years old and Andrzej Gałka, 33 years old, both farmers living in the village Różaniec and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Różaniec on 13/25 June 1879 at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna maiden name Gurdziel 26 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Jan and the godparents were: Jan Iwaniak and Regina Dyjak. This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by Us.
signature of the priest: K. Polaczek.

[email protected]

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:03 am      Post subject: Translations

Please translate the attached. These translations should allow me to recover any other family documents that I find in Russian. Thanks for your assistance. How may I pay you?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:06 am      Post subject: Re: Translations

[email protected] wrote:
Please translate the attached. These translations should allow me to recover any other family documents that I find in Russian. Thanks for your assistance. How may I pay you?

i have sent You prvate mesaage

sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:03 am      Post subject: Murzyn Birth Documents

Murzyn

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:28 am      Post subject: Kur relationships

I do not require a full translation...I am trying to untangle the relationships of my KUR relatives...

When you have the time can you translate the following PARTS of these records regarding Piotr,Jozef and Wojciech. I need their AGES and their parents names. I 'think' Jozef and Wojciech are brothers.

I do not need any facts regarding the brides.

THANKS !
Nancy

Piotr Kur married 1893 AKT 3
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/9/skan/full/yIQKr5iQOANFJpZ9TFhPAw

Jozef Kur married 1889 AKT 6
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/5/skan/full/iBV84ILUinQkNRNoH-Ckbw

Wojciech Kur married 1891 AKT45
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/635/0/-/17/skan/full/CVtGnBrsHrFWidMd_iAWpg
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:23 am      Post subject: Re: Kur relationships

nercell wrote:
I do not require a full translation...I am trying to untangle the relationships of my KUR relatives...

When you have the time can you translate the following PARTS of these records regarding Piotr,Jozef and Wojciech. I need their AGES and their parents names. I 'think' Jozef and Wojciech are brothers.

I do not need any facts regarding the brides.

THANKS !
Nancy

Piotr Kur married 1893 AKT 3
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/9/skan/full/yIQKr5iQOANFJpZ9TFhPAw

Jozef Kur married 1889 AKT 6
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/5/skan/full/iBV84ILUinQkNRNoH-Ckbw

Wojciech Kur married 1891 AKT45
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/635/0/-/17/skan/full/CVtGnBrsHrFWidMd_iAWpg

Nr 3
Topólcza, 17 January 1893

witnesses: Piotr Panuciak, 38 years old and Iwan Kura, 28 years old, peasants from the village Turzyniec

groom: Piotr Kura, single, 25 years old, peasant, born and living in the village Turzyniec. Parents: Michał and Tekla nee Mazur, peasants from Turzyniec

bride: Maria Juszczak , virgin, , 18 years old, peasant, born and living with parents in the village Rudka. Daughter of Stachij and Katarzyna nee Burych?, peasants living in Rudka.

3 banns in Topólcza orthodox parish church: 3,10 and 17 January 1893

Nr 6

Topólcza, 24 July 1889

witnesses: Frank Krupa, 33 years old and Michał Mróz, 40 years old, peasants from Topólcza.

Groom: Józef Kura, single, 30 years old, peasant, born and living in Turzyniec, son of deceased parents: Franc and Anna nee Mazur, peasants from Turzyniec

bride: Anna Pienciurko, virgin, 23 years old, born in the village Jadwiżyn, living in Turzyniec, daughter of deceased parents: Łukasz and Rozalia nee Malcow (or Malec) peasants from Jadwiżyn

3 banns in Topólcza orthodox parish church: 25 June, 2 and 9 1889

Nr 45

Szczebrzeszyn

Kur Wojciech with Kaqtarzyna Panas, 19/31 May 1891

witnesses: Jan Bondwar, 55 years old and Józef Kur, 40 years old, farmers from the village Turzyniec

groom: Wojciech Kur, peasant, single, son of Franciszek and Anna nee Mazur, born and living in Turzyniec, 28 years old

bride: Katarzyna Panas, virgin, daughter of deceased Jan and living Anna nee Świstek, born and living in the village Topólcza with her mother, 22 years old.

3 banns in Szczebrzeszyn roman-catholic church: 5/17, 12/24 and 19/31 May 1891

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Murzyn Birth Documents

sophiekrolski wrote:
Hello. I have the birth records for my great-grandfather Frank Murzyn (1871) and his brother Adam (1873) from the Sulwaki area in northeast Poland. They appear to be in Russian, but I can only confirm the father's name is Peter (which is correct). Could these two records be translated? Thank you.

Nr 152

Żubronajcie

This happened in Krasnopol on 16/28 December 1873 at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Piotr Murzyn, farmer, living in Żubronajcie, 29 years old, in the presence of Szczesny, 65 years old and Feliks Sawicki, 60 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and presented us male a male child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on 12/24 December 1873 at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Jozefata nee Muradzka, 25 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest under and was given the name Adam and the godparents were: Franciszek Andrzejewski and Urszula Muradzka. Act was read alout to illiterate declatant and witnesses, signed only by us, priest P. Wnorowski.

Nr 95

Żubronajcie

Tjis happened in Krasnopol on 26 September/8 October 1871 at 1 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Murzyn, farmer living in Żubronajcie, 27 years old in the presence of Andrzej Sienkiewicz, 50 years ols and Wincenty Sienkiewicz, 43 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and presented us a male child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on 19 September/1 October 1871 at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Józefa nee Muradzka, 24 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest and was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: Andrzej Muradzki and Paulina Sawicka. Act was read alout to illiterate declatant and witnesses, signed only by us, priest P. Wnorowski.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 112 of 338

Jump to: