PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:18 pm      Post subject: Thank you.

Thanks for the Murzyn translations. My family have been working on acquiring these records for some time. Thank you.
joejazz

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:30 pm      Post subject: Jakub and Eleanora Wedding Records

I would very much appreciate translation of the attached record for my great grandparents wedding record. Thanking you in advance.

jakub elenora jackowski marriage 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  767.22 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

jakub elenora jackowski marriage 2.jpg

joejazz

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:31 pm      Post subject: Jan Jackowski Birth Record

I would very much appreciate translation of the attached record for my great uncle's birth record. Thanking you in advance.

Jan Jackowski Birth Record 1881.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  972.43 KB

Jan Jackowski Birth Record 1881.jpg

sophiekrolski

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:46 pm      Post subject: 1870 Marriage

Muracki

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
jcmielko

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:29 am      Post subject:

Hello,
I would appreciate your help translating the attached marriage record of my great-grandparents.

The transcribed info. from familysearch.org is as follows:
Name Jakub Mielko
Event Type Marriage
Event Date 07 Feb 1904
Event Place Chłaniów, Krasnystaw, Lubelskie, Polska
Gender Male
Age 23
Birth Year (Estimated) 1881
Father's Name Filip Mielko
Mother's Name Wiktoria Ziajko
Spouse's Name Zofia Wędzina
Spouse's Gender Female
Spouse's Age 19
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated) 1885
Spouse's Father's Name Marcin Wędzina
Spouse's Mother's Name Marianna Wojtowicz
Page 41

Thank you.

Mielko-Wedzina marriage 1904 Lublin Poland copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB

Mielko-Wedzina marriage 1904 Lublin Poland copy.jpg

Angela Monteiro

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am      Post subject: Russian translation

Hello,

I would like help with the translation of the attached document. This is the birth certificate of my grandfather "Andrzej Kowalski". I confess that I do not understand the spelling to translate this document alone.

Thanks!

Nascimento Andrzej Kowalski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB

Nascimento Andrzej Kowalski.jpg

Dfzalewski

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:32 pm      Post subject: Translation of Baptism Records

Hello!
I have several documents for my paternal great grandparents but each contain differently spelled information. I thought starting with baptism certificates to be the most accurate? They are in Polish I believe. Can someone translate?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:08 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello,

I would like help with the translation of the attached document. This is the birth certificate of my grandfather "Andrzej Kowalski". I confess that I do not understand the spelling to translate this document alone.

Thanks!

Biszcza
Andrzej Kowalski

This happened in Tarnogród on 10/23 ..... 1910 (cant decipher month because the top left corner is torn out). Appeared Stanisław Kowalski, (...years old, age is covered with diagonally glued card, first cipher is probobly 2, second cipher is torn out ), blacksmith from Biszcza and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Biszcza on 7/20 October 1910 at 3 P.M. with his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Larwa, 22 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Feliks Frank, Tarnogród parish vicar and was given the name Andrzej and the godparents were Michał Leśniak and Anastazja Kornak.
This act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

Tarnogród parish administrator priest Malinowski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
december2014

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:00 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Requesting translation of the attached document. I'm new to this website (and Polish Genealogy) so please let me know if you have any problem with the attachment. Thank you!

Family Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  225.68 KB

Family Record.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:49 am      Post subject: Re: Jakub and Eleanora Wedding Records

joejazz wrote:
I would very much appreciate translation of the attached record for my great grandparents wedding record. Thanking you in advance.

Pepłowo
and
Pepłówek
Nr 35

It happened in the village Wieczfnia on 19/31 October 1880 at 3 P.M. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses: Kazimierz Jabłonowski, 41 years old and Andrzej Gołebiewski, 50 years old, farmers living in Pepłowo there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jakub Jackowski, 27 years old, a single man, reserve soldier, born in Kulany, son of unmarried Anna Jackowska, living in Pepłówek

and

Eleonora Bielska, virgin, born in Pepłowo, daughter of deceased Jan Bielski and living Marianna Bielska nee Zakrzewska, 17 years old, living in Pepłowo with her mother.

There were 3 banns published in Wieczfnia parish church on: 28 September/10 October, 5/17 October and 12/24 October 1880.

Bride's mother, present during making of this marriage act gave oral permission for the marriage.

Newlyweds informed they didn't made premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Marcin Możeski, Wieczfnia parish administrator.

This marriage act was read aloud to illiterate present, signed only by Us.

signature of Wieczfnia parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:05 am      Post subject: Re: Jan Jackowski Birth Record

joejazz wrote:
I would very much appreciate translation of the attached record for my great uncle's birth record. Thanking you in advance.

Pepłówek
Nr 151

It happened in the village Wieczfnia on 18/30 October 1881 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jakub Jackowski, daylaborer, 28 years old, living in Pepłówek, in the presence of Marcin Lipiński, 34 years old and Michał Jankowski, 58 years old, peasants living in Pepłówek and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Pepłówek on the day before yesterday at 4 P.M. with his legal wife Leonora nee Bielska, 18 years old. Child was baptised on this day and was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Nikodem Napiórkowski and Paulina Jackowska.
this act was read aloud to illiterate declarant and witnesses, signed only by Us.
signature of Wieczfnia parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 am      Post subject: Re: 1870 Marriage

sophiekrolski wrote:
I have the marriage record for my great-great-grandparents Peter Murzyn and Josephine Muracki from Wigry Parish in 1870. I would appreciate a translation. Thanks.

Nowa wieś

It happened in Wigry on 3/15 November 1870 at 5 P.M. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Franciszek Bujanowski from the village Jegliniec, 40 years old and Jan Sienkiewicz, farmer from the village Żubronajcie, 30 years old there was concluded on this day religious marriage by the Wigry pastor priest Wojciech Olszewski between:

Piotr Murzyn, living in the village Żubronajcie, Krasnopol parish, son of Antoni Murzyn and Elżbieta Murzyn nee Zawacka, born in the village Rudawka, 25 years old

and

Józefata Muracka, virgin, daughter of Jan Muracki and Marcjanna? Muracka nee Zaśkiewicz, living with her parents in the village Nowa Wieś, born in Nowa Wieś, 23 years old.

There were 3 banns: 18/30 October, 25 October/6 November and 1/13 November 1870 in Wigry and Krasnopol parish churches.
Newlyweds informed they din't made premarital agreement.

This act was read aloud to illiterate newlyweds and witnesses, signed only by us.
signature of the priest W. Olszewski, Wigry parish pastor.

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:02 am      Post subject: Translation of my half-aunt's birth record

Would someone please translate the birth record of Dominika Olszewska?
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0130d&sy=1892&kt=1&plik=059-062.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
Thank You.
Conrad Czaplicki

B-Dominika.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  138.26 KB

B-Dominika.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
sophiekrolski

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:57 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you for the Murzyn / Muracki marriage translation. It provided very surprising information, and my family is looking into obtaining new records based on the details. Thanks.
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:15 pm      Post subject: Ciania Stanislawa Birth record

Hello, I found this document on Metryki.genealodzy.pl under Osjakowie year 1904. Since I can not read it there was an index that had the name printed out which was a surprise. I had been viewing page by page trying to find any Ciania names because I am trying to find some relative to my gr. grandfather Piotr Ciania. I know my grandfather was Michal Ciania but have not been able to find anything on gr. grandfather. Michal's birth record says he was born in Domorowka/ Osjakowa in 1880. I know I am looking for a needle in a haystack, but I keep trying. If this document gives me a small clue that would be great. I hope you are able to translate it for me. Thank you in advance.

Ciania Stanislawa #294 b. 1904.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.74 KB

Ciania Stanislawa #294 b. 1904.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 113 of 339

Jump to: