PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm      Post subject: Naumowicz Family Translation

Hello, I am new here so I hope I don’t make too many mistakes.

I am researching the Naumowicz Family from the Wołyn region.

I’ve been lucky in being able to find quite a few records that have helped me tremendously.

Specifically I am searching for the following Naumowicz.

Aureli Naumowicz 1893- 1971. His wife Bronislawa died in 1941. His children included: Antoni, Florian, Bohdan, and Aurela. His parents were Jozef and Jozefa. I would really like to be able to locate a death record for Bronislaw. I was able to locate this record of Bohdan but I don’t understand the entry. I was hoping someone would be able to help me understand it.

9AB352A8-95D9-42A2-822D-C068573BA4B1.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  215.28 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

9AB352A8-95D9-42A2-822D-C068573BA4B1.jpeg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Naumowicz Family Translation

Palkos25 wrote:
Hello, I am new here so I hope I don’t make too many mistakes.

I am researching the Naumowicz Family from the Wołyn region.

I’ve been lucky in being able to find quite a few records that have helped me tremendously.

Specifically I am searching for the following Naumowicz.

Aureli Naumowicz 1893- 1971. His wife Bronislawa died in 1941. His children included: Antoni, Florian, Bohdan, and Aurela. His parents were Jozef and Jozefa. I would really like to be able to locate a death record for Bronislaw. I was able to locate this record of Bohdan but I don’t understand the entry. I was hoping someone would be able to help me understand it.

Hi,
Aureli appears listed on the same site you found Bogdan. You may want to read about the PUR collection in http://www.halgal.com/pur_home.html

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Palkos25

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:55 pm      Post subject:

I know that Aureli, his son Antoni and his daughter Aurela were taken to Germany and stayed there after the war before coming to the United States. In Aureli’s obituary it states that he was proceeded in death by his sons Bohdan and Florian. Florian was killed in 1943 but I don’t know what happened to Bohdan.

I will definitely check out that website. Thank you.
Naumowicz

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:34 am      Post subject: Naumowicz family

Hello Palkos25 , my name is Piotr Naumowicz. I live in Poland . Aureli was the brother of my grandfather Dionizy. He was born in Chiniówka in Wołyń , he had many brothers. His son Bogdan survived the war. He livd in Kraków . He died in 1969 year. Aureli wrote letters to his family. He lived in Kenosha USA . I am looking for Aureli's family in USA , and family Leon Naumowicz his brother . Leon left for the USA before the war and he founded a family there. Please write , have a lot information Naumowicz family .Piotr Naumowicz
laslugocki

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:19 am      Post subject: Naumowicz family in Kenosha Wisconsin

Hello Palkos25. I was Antoni Naumowicz's stepdaughter. He married my mother Lottie Slugocki (born Lipnicki) in Kenosha. Aureli used to babysit us-- and I knew Anela's family (Olbrys) very well in my childhood. I've often wondered exactly what happened to Antoni and his family during the war. I'm responding to this thread because I am a writer/scholar and work hard at understanding our family dynamic which, in some cases was good, but in other cases, very bad. I've always tried to understand the level of trauma in my stepfather's life as a solution or answer to his actions. People, my family, including my mother, really never wanted to talk about the war, and it's disruptions and it's trauma, but as I've learned, this is then passed down to the next generation. I wonder why you are researching the family, and what perhaps I can learn from you. Thanks.
Palkos25

Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Naumowicz family in Kenosha Wisconsin

laslugocki wrote:
Hello Palkos25. I was Antoni Naumowicz's stepdaughter. He married my mother Lottie Slugocki (born Lipnicki) in Kenosha. Aureli used to babysit us-- and I knew Anela's family (Olbrys) very well in my childhood. I've often wondered exactly what happened to Antoni and his family during the war. I'm responding to this thread because I am a writer/scholar and work hard at understanding our family dynamic which, in some cases was good, but in other cases, very bad. I've always tried to understand the level of trauma in my stepfather's life as a solution or answer to his actions. People, my family, including my mother, really never wanted to talk about the war, and it's disruptions and it's trauma, but as I've learned, this is then passed down to the next generation. I wonder why you are researching the family, and what perhaps I can learn from you. Thanks.

I’m researching the Naumowicz family for a friend of mine who’s grandmother was Aurelia Olbry new Naumowicz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: