PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:19 am      Post subject: Re: Death certification of my 5th great-grandfather

HendrikWendland wrote:
Dear all,

is the record below the death certification for Christoph Kwade (my 5th great-grandfather)?
Could you provide me with a translation of the important facts from the record?

Many thanks!

Hendrik Wendland

Extract from the Death Certificate of Krysztof Kwade, taken from the religious-civil books of Brzesc Kujawski Parish

No.61. Romunek* Przyborowie. It came to pass on the fifteenth day of the month of September in the year of one thousand eight hundred and twenty-six, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Brzesc. Appeared personally Bogumil Kwade, staying beside his parents, twenty-two years of age, residing in the settlement called Przyborowie, and also Jan Drzewiecki, a municipal servant, eighty years of age, residing in the Town of Brzesc, and they testified that Krysztof Kwade, the proprietor of the Settlement of Przyborowie, sixty years of age, had deceased on the fourteenth day of the current month of the current year, at the hour of eleven before noon, and left behind him his wife Krystyna nee Koplin, fifty years of age. Neither his birthplace nor the names and surnames of his parents were known to the appearers. After the demise of Krzysztof Kwade was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, of whom the first, Bogumil Kwade, did sign it whereas Jan Drzewiecki did not know how to write.

Priest Tomasz Dymowski (signed), Vicar of Brzesc Parish

Bogumil Kwade (signed)

I hereby certify for conformity of the present extract with the original certificate located in the relevant books.

Brzesc, the 16th day of November 1835

Priest T Tarnawski (signed)

NOTES: *The word ‘Romunek’ in this context probably denotes a solitary settlement situated away from the village, amid fields, on the edge of a forest.

Last edited by Fantom on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 am      Post subject: Re: Baptism record of my 4th great-grandmother

HendrikWendland wrote:
Dear all,

could you help me with the birth (or baptism) date and location of my 4th great grandmother, Anna Elizabeth Kwade, daughter of Christoph Kwade and Anna Christine Kaplin, from the baptism record below? The record is an Annex to her marriage record and seems to be authored in Babiak. I found Synogać, 62-618, Poland, which is about 15km from Babiak. Could that be it?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Hendrik Wendland

1816. On the twenty-eighth day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixteen the baby of the female sex was born, begotten from Krysztof Kwade, a farmer, and Anna Krisztina nee Koplin, a married couple residing in Synogac, to whom, during the holy baptism performed on the tenth day of March in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixteen in Babiak, by Priest Giese, the Evangelical Pastor, the names were given Anna Elzbieta. The godparents were Jan Szynke, Marcin Dede and Dorota Vandrey.

I, by means of affixing my handwritten signature and impressing the official stamp, certify for conformity {of the above} with the original, written without any stamp and located in ecclesiastical books of the Evangelical Parish of Babiak, within Brzesc Kujawski District, under entry No. 13.

Babiak, the 15th day of February 1834.
[email protected]

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:00 am      Post subject: Please help me translate

I am looking for my grandmother's birth document and marriage certificate. This is the only Regina Golembiewska I could find through Geneteka Genealodzy's website.

I have no idea what the top part says, but I think the part in blue parenthesis talks about where Regina Natalia Golembiewska was born and provides parents' names. If someone could please tell me when and where she was born; confirm her parents were Leon Golembiewski and Sabina Kopec. Any other info would be a bonus.

Thank you.

reginaP b cert.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  449.39 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

reginaP b cert.jpg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Please help me translate

[email protected] wrote:
I am looking for my grandmother's birth document and marriage certificate. This is the only Regina Golembiewska I could find through Geneteka Genealodzy's website.

I have no idea what the top part says, but I think the part in blue parenthesis talks about where Regina Natalia Golembiewska was born and provides parents' names. If someone could please tell me when and where she was born; confirm her parents were Leon Golembiewski and Sabina Kopec. Any other info would be a bonus.

Thank you.

Regina,
I am a not russian reader. What I see:
Father: Leon, 28
Witnesses; Edward Golembiewski and Edward Kopec
Mother: Sabina Kopec, 27
Godparents: Edward Golembiewski and Maryanna Kopec
Place of birth: Warszawa, recorded on July 28 / August 9. birth on July 27

Gilberto
Send e-mail
BeatrixH

Replies: 29

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:51 pm      Post subject:

I was wondering of someone could help me decipher the place of birth of the deceased Johann Bonin. It looks like Wisniewie? Also, is he a widow or is his wife still alive at that time? Thanks so much.

BoninJ-d.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  950.78 KB

BoninJ-d.png

Magroski49

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:41 pm      Post subject:

BeatrixH wrote:
I was wondering of someone could help me decipher the place of birth of the deceased Johann Bonin. It looks like Wisniewie? Also, is he a widow or is his wife still alive at that time? Thanks so much.

Beatrix
Wisniewie is the declensioned form for Wisniew, or Wisniewa or Wisniewo.
I have found a Wisniewa very close to Sompolno, so this is my best shot
Wiśniewa
woj. wielkopolskie
pow. koniński
gmina Wilczyn
496 osób
kod: 62-550

His wife Rozyna was alive.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Nana62120

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:50 am      Post subject:

Bonjour à tous merci de votre aide

received_1949507505309738.jpeg
 Description:
Svp aidez moi
 Filesize:  134.48 KB

received_1949507505309738.jpeg

Send e-mail
december2014

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:46 am      Post subject:

Magroski49 wrote:
december2014 wrote:
Thank you so much! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

You're welcome! As an extrabonus, Ludwik married in the same year. Record nr. 6

Gilberto

Could you direct me to that link so I can get the marriage record translated? I assume it is in Russian, correct? This was the marriage record you got lucky bumping into for Ludwik Betkier/Betcher and Katarzyna Jeznach in 1894. Many thanks!
Magroski49

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:50 am      Post subject:

december2014 wrote:
Magroski49 wrote:
december2014 wrote:
Thank you so much! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

You're welcome! As an extrabonus, Ludwik married in the same year. Record nr. 6

Gilberto

Could you direct me to that link so I can get the marriage record translated? I assume it is in Russian, correct? This was the marriage record you got lucky bumping into for Ludwik Betkier/Betcher and Katarzyna Jeznach in 1894. Many thanks!

Dec,
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0104d&sy=1894&kt=2&plik=003-006.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=1812&y=1449

it is in russian.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
december2014

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:42 pm      Post subject:

Thank you again for the help! You've made my day!

[/quote]

Could you direct me to that link so I can get the marriage record translated? I assume it is in Russian, correct? This was the marriage record you got lucky bumping into for Ludwik Betkier/Betcher and Katarzyna Jeznach in 1894. Many thanks![/quote]

Dec,
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0104d&sy=1894&kt=2&plik=003-006.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=1812&y=1449

it is in russian.

Gilberto[/quote]
Mtd756

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 pm      Post subject: Request for translation help/verification

Using translation tools posted here and at other sites I've done by best to translate my great-grandfather's birth/baptism record from the Łowicz Kolegiata Parish records. Would someone please read the attached document and my attempted translation below and hopefully correct what I have wrong and identify words that I've annotated with question marks? Thank you so much in advance.

227 Łowicz
It happened in the city of Łowicz the eighteenth day of August in the one thousand eight hundred sixty-first year at the hour of five in the afternoon. He presented himself before us, Wladyslaw Kosinski, day worker/laborer in Łowicz, twenty-three years of age in the presence of Wojciecha Tomaszewskiega, twenty-nine years of age, and Mikotoja Szczepanika, twenty-eight years of age, day workers/laborers residing in the city of Łowicz, and he showed us a child born of the male sex declaring that he was born in the city of Łowicz today at the tenth hour before noon, born of his wife, Franciska nee Migdalska, twenty-two years of age. This child, at Holy Baptism performed this day by priest German Graboroskie, ??? was given the name Josef and the Godparents were Franciszek Popielaueski and Rozalia Tomaszewska. This act was read aloud to the declarent and witnesses ??? signed only by the priest because ???? cannot write.
? Priest’s signature

M-L

1861_Josef_Kosinski_Birth_Lowicz-Kolegiata_Parish_Poland_Compressed.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  151.54 KB

1861_Josef_Kosinski_Birth_Lowicz-Kolegiata_Parish_Poland_Compressed.jpg

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:10 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Can the attached birth and death records for Ewa Trejchel be translated?

Birth: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1866&kt=1&plik=361-363.jpg#zoom=1&x=395&y=1592

Death: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1867&kt=3&plik=043-045.jpg#zoom=1&x=323&y=2685

Thank you.

Treichel - Ewa Helena Trejchel Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  434.74 KB

Treichel - Ewa Helena Trejchel Death.jpg

Treichel - Ewa Helena Trejchel Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  439.52 KB

Treichel - Ewa Helena Trejchel Birth.jpg

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:32 pm      Post subject: Anna Buczynska

Hello, I would appreciate a translation whenever possible. I believe this to be my great grandmother. This was found on geneteka.genealodzy.pl http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1697d&sy=1849&kt=1&plik=040-045.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
Thank you
Christine

Buczynska Anna b.7-7-1849 #43.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  233.96 KB

Buczynska Anna b.7-7-1849 #43.JPG

Magroski49

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for translation help/verification

Mtd756 wrote:
Using translation tools posted here and at other sites I've done by best to translate my great-grandfather's birth/baptism record from the Łowicz Kolegiata Parish records. Would someone please read the attached document and my attempted translation below and hopefully correct what I have wrong and identify words that I've annotated with question marks? Thank you so much in advance.

227 Łowicz
It happened in the city of Łowicz the eighteenth day of August in the one thousand eight hundred sixty-first year at the hour of five in the afternoon. He presented himself before us, Wladyslaw Kosinski, day worker/laborer in Łowicz, twenty-three years of age in the presence of Wojciecha Tomaszewskiega, twenty-nine years of age, and Mikotoja Szczepanika, twenty-eight years of age, day workers/laborers residing in the city of Łowicz, and he showed us a child born of the male sex declaring that he was born in the city of Łowicz today at the tenth hour before noon, born of his wife, Franciska nee Migdalska, twenty-two years of age. This child, at Holy Baptism performed this day by priest German Graboroskie, ??? was given the name Josef and the Godparents were Franciszek Popielaueski and Rozalia Tomaszewska. This act was read aloud to the declarent and witnesses ??? signed only by the priest because ???? cannot write.
? Priest’s signature

M-L

Hi
Congrats!
only two minor corrections, both regarding the witnesses, whose names are presented in a declensioned form. So, it is Wojciech Tomaszewski and Mikolaj Szczepaniak.
The godparent's surname I believe it is Popialewski. In cases like that, I would type Pop* in Geneteka/Lowicz to see what surnames look similar.
The ending is usually 'to the witnesses who could not write' and 'is signed only by me (the priest).
The name of the priest (Ksiadz) is abbreviated. The letter ASC stands for Administrator of the Civil Records.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:41 am      Post subject: Re: Request for translation help/verification

Mtd756 wrote:

227 Łowicz
? Priest’s signature

M-L

227. It came to pass on the eighteenth day of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-one, at the hour of five in the afternoon, in the Town of Lowicz. Appeared personally Wladyslaw Kosinski, a day-labourer from Lowicz, twenty-three years of age, companioned by Wojciech Tomaszewski, twenty-nine years of age, and Mikolaj Szczepanik, twenty-eight years of age, a day-labourer, both residing in the Town of Lowicz, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, declaring that the same had been born that day, at the hour of ten before noon, in the Town of Lowicz, from his spouse Franciszka nee Migdalski, twenty-two years of age. The said baby, during the holy baptism, which earlier that day had been performed by Priest German Gratowski, had been given the name Jozef, and his godparents had been Franciszek Popielawski and Rozalia Tomaszewski. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses but was not signed by them because they did not know how to write.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 384 of 580

Jump to: