PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:00 pm      Post subject: Sojka Birth record

Would love to have this translated. TIA

jogood.jpg
 Description:
Birth record
 Filesize:  1.4 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

jogood.jpg

Last edited by Phyllis Wilkey on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
rogbar

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:41 pm      Post subject:

[quote="marcelproust"]DEAR FORUM USERS I WILL DO ALL MISSING TRANSLATIONS WITHIN FEW DAYS[/quote]

You're very kind - thank you so much.
Mtd756

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 pm      Post subject: Thank you in advance

marcelproust wrote:
DEAR FORUM USERS I WILL DO ALL MISSING TRANSLATIONS WITHIN FEW DAYS

Just wanted to thank you in advance. I think it's wonderful that you are willing to translate so many documents.

M. Dubray
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:50 am      Post subject:

jcmielko wrote:
Hello,
I would appreciate your help translating the attached marriage record of my great-grandparents.

The transcribed info. from familysearch.org is as follows:
Name Jakub Mielko
Event Type Marriage
Event Date 07 Feb 1904
Event Place Chłaniów, Krasnystaw, Lubelskie, Polska
Gender Male
Age 23
Birth Year (Estimated) 1881
Father's Name Filip Mielko
Mother's Name Wiktoria Ziajko
Spouse's Name Zofia Wędzina
Spouse's Gender Female
Spouse's Age 19
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated) 1885
Spouse's Father's Name Marcin Wędzina
Spouse's Mother's Name Marianna Wojtowicz
Page 41

Thank you.

village Bzowiec Górny
Jakub Mielko with Zofia Wędzina

It happened in the village Chłaniów on 25 January/7 February 1904 at 1 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of Paweł Mierski, 36 years old and Maciej Prokop, 35 years old, manor servants, farmhands living in the village Bzowiec Górny there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jakub Mielko, a single man, 23 years old, manor servant, daylaborer, born in the village Olszanka, living in the village Bzowiec Górny, son of Filip Mielko and Wiktoria Mielko nee Ziajko

and

Zofia Wędzina, virgin, 19 years old, daylaborer, born in the village Maszów, living in the village Bzowiec Górny, daughter of deceased Marcin Wędzina and living Marianna Wędzina nee Wojtowicz.

There were 3 banns in Chłaniów parish church on Sundays: 4/17, 11/24 and 18/31 January 1904.

Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.

There were no obstacles for this marriage.

Brides mother, present during making of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

This act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

signature of the priest Kazimierz Dębowski, Chłaniów roman catholic parish pastror, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:12 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

december2014 wrote:
Requesting translation of the attached document. I'm new to this website (and Polish Genealogy) so please let me know if you have any problem with the attachment. Thank you!

Sierakowo

It happened in the city Przasnysz on 23 October/4 November 1894 t 2 p.m. Appeared Betcher Ludwik, worker from Sierakowo, 28 years old in the presence of Czapliński Jan, farmer from Sierakowo, 30 years old and Bojarski Walenty, church servant from Przasnysz, 56 years old and presented Us a female child born in Sierakowo on 18/30 October 1894 at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Jeznach, 22 years old. Child was baptised this day and was given the name Stanisława and the godparents were: Czapliński Jan and Józefa Czaplińska. This act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by Us.

signed by the Przasnysz parish pastor deputy.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:22 am      Post subject: Re: Translation of my half-aunt's birth record

czaplicki wrote:
Would someone please translate the birth record of Dominika Olszewska?
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0130d&sy=1892&kt=1&plik=059-062.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
Thank You.
Conrad Czaplicki

Rudno Jeziorowe

It happened in Krzynowłoga Mała on 1/13 April 1892 at 8 a.m. Appeared Franciszka Pszczółkowska, worker, present during childbirth, 30 years old, living in the village Rudno Jeziorowe in the presence of Stanisław Rudziński, worker from the village Rudno Jeziorowe, 25 years old and Antoni Szempliński, farmer from the village Chmieleń Wielki, 30 years old and presented us a female child born in the village Rudno Jeziorowe on 27 March/8 April 1892at 9 a.m. It is a child of Konstancja Olszewska, unmarried, worker, 25 years old, living in the village Rudno Jeziorowe, child's father unknown. Child was baptised this day by the priest Adam Kosiński, parish pastor and was given the name Dominika and the godparents were: mentioned above Stanisław Rudziński and Franciszka Pszczółkowska.
this act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us.

signature of the priest Adam Kosiński, Krzynowłoga Mała parish rector, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:42 am      Post subject: Re: Ciania Stanislawa Birth record

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I found this document on Metryki.genealodzy.pl under Osjakowie year 1904. Since I can not read it there was an index that had the name printed out which was a surprise. I had been viewing page by page trying to find any Ciania names because I am trying to find some relative to my gr. grandfather Piotr Ciania. I know my grandfather was Michal Ciania but have not been able to find anything on gr. grandfather. Michal's birth record says he was born in Domorowka/ Osjakowa in 1880. I know I am looking for a needle in a haystack, but I keep trying. If this document gives me a small clue that would be great. I hope you are able to translate it for me. Thank you in advance.

Dąbrówki

it happened in Osjaków on 29 August/11 September 1904 at 1 p.m. Appeared Franciszka Walkowiak, farmer's wife from Osjaków, 34 years old in the presence of: Tomasz Ciania, 47 years old and Iwan Waląszczyk, 40 years old, farmers from Dąbrówki and presented Us a male child born yesterday in the village Dąbrówki at 7 a.m. and informed that it is a child of Władysław Ciania, farmer living in the village Dąbrówki, 26 years old, not present during making of this birth record because he works in Germany. It is a child of his wife Marianna nee Jurczyk, 28 years old. Child was baptised this day and was given the name Stanisława and the godparents were: Tomasz Ciania and Franciszka Walkowiak.
this act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

signature of the priest L. Kowalewski, Osjaków parish pastor, serving as civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:04 am      Post subject: Re: Krasnopol

sophiekrolski wrote:
I was able to locate the death records for my great-great-great-grandparents using information that was just translated. The records are from the Krasnopol Parish.

1880 - Elizabeth Murzyn
1881 - Anthony Murzyn

I would appreciate the translation when convenient for you. They appear to be the correct records from what I can make out. If I uploaded the wrong acts, let me know instead of doing the actual transaction. Thanks.

Nr 153

Żubronajcie

It happened in Krasnopol on 24 November/6 December 1880 at 10 a.m. Appeared Wincenty Murzyn, 40 years old and Piotr Murzyn, 35 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and informed that on 22 November/4 December 1880 at 10 a.m. died in Żubronajcie Elżbieta Murzyn. She widowed Antoni Murzyn, farmer. Daughter of deceased parents: Paweł Zawacki and Krystyna Zawacka, born in rudawka, 64 years old.
After eye belief about Elżbieta Murzyn death this act was read aloud to illiterate declarants and signed by us.

signature of the priest P. Wnorowski, serving as civil registrar.

Nr 47
Żubronajcie

It happened in Krasnopol on 18/30 May 1881 at 9 a.m. Appeared Wincenty Sinkiewicz, 52 years old and Wincenty Sawicki, 46 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and informed that on 16/28 May 1881 at 3 a.m. died in Żubronajcie Antoni Murzyn, farmer, widower of Elżbieta nee Zawacka, son of deceased parents: Mateusz Murzyn and Krystyna Murzyn nee Stawisz?, born in Romanowce, 65 years old.

After eye belief about Antoni Murzyn death this act was read aloud to illiterate declarants and signed by us.

signature of the priest P. Wnorowski, serving as civil registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:18 am      Post subject: Re: Request Russian Marriage Record Translation

Mtd756 wrote:
I would very much appreciate a translation of the attached record. It is the 1881 marriage record of Josef Kosinski and Florentyna Lewandowska from Sluzewo parish records. They were my great-grandparents.

Thank you.

M-L Dubray

Aleksandrowo

It happened in Służewo on 27 September/9 October 1881 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Wincenty Gurczyński, organist, 45 years old and Jan Andronik, church servant, 35 years old, both living in Służewo there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Kosiński, a single man, 20 years old, born in the city Łowicz, carpenter living in Aleksandrowo, son of Władysław Kosiński and deceased Franciszka nee Migdalska

and

Florentyna Lewandowska, virgin, 23 years old, born in the village Konary, daughter of Antoni Lewandowski and Marianna Lewandowska nee Szukow, servant living in Aleksandrowo.

There were 3 banns in Służewo parish church on: 13/25 September, 20 September/2 October and 27 September/9 October 1881.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Kacper Kobyliński, Służewo parish vicar.

This act was read aloud to illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed by us and one of the witnesses.

signature of the priest k. kabałański and Wincenty Gurczyński.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:38 am      Post subject: Re: Bykowski

hannahdudek wrote:
I have been trying to find my great-great-great-grandfather Stanislaw Bykowski's death record from Brdow. The website http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/ lists the record as #60 in 1880, but that doesn't appear to be correct. I was trying to figure out act #61, which from what I can tell, looks like the correct record. If so, I would appreciate the translation if possible. If not, let me know and I will keep looking through the 1880 book for a better match. Thank you.

Nr 61

Świętosławice

It happened in Brdów on 22 October 1880 at 10 a.m. Appeared Piotr Bunkowski, 64 years old and Józef Bojanowski, 59 years old, both farmers living in Świętosławice and informed us that on 19 October 1880 at 8 p.m. died in Świętosławice Stanisław Bykowski, 75 years old, laborer living in Świętosławice, born in the village Góraj in Lubotyń parish, Kalisz governorate, son of deceased parents: Kacper Bykowski and Franciszka Bykowska nee Wesołowska. He widowed his wife Antonina Bykowska nee Rzepnikowska laborer living in Świętosławice.
After eye belief about bykowski death this act was read aloud to declarant and witness, all illiterate and signed only by Us.
priest Pierczyński, Brdów parish pastor.

Nana62120

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:18 pm      Post subject: Traduction

Bonjour à tous ???? possible de me traduire cet acte svp merci

received_1949507505309738.jpeg
 Description:
Bonjour ? tous ????
Possible svp de traduire ceci merci
 Filesize:  134.48 KB

received_1949507505309738.jpeg

Send e-mail
december2014

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:58 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Greetings...When possible, could someone please translate this marriage record for me? Thanking you in advance!

MarriageRecord.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  359.11 KB

MarriageRecord.jpg

czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:29 pm      Post subject: Translation of my half-uncle's birth record

Thank you for the translation of my half-aunt's birth record. It is so kind of you. Could you please translate the birth record of her brother, Ignacy Olszewski. KM 1889 Record 200
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0130d&sy=1889&kt=1&plik=199-202.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Thank you so much,
Conrad Czaplicki

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:26 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the Bykowski translation. The result had some very unexpected data, which will open several new research paths. Thanks.
Mtd756

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Request Russian Marriage Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
Mtd756 wrote:
I would very much appreciate a translation of the attached record. It is the 1881 marriage record of Josef Kosinski and Florentyna Lewandowska from Sluzewo parish records. They were my great-grandparents.

Thank you.

M-L Dubray

Aleksandrowo

It happened in Służewo on 27 September/9 October 1881 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Wincenty Gurczyński, organist, 45 years old and Jan Andronik, church servant, 35 years old, both living in Służewo there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Kosiński, a single man, 20 years old, born in the city Łowicz, carpenter living in Aleksandrowo, son of Władysław Kosiński and deceased Franciszka nee Migdalska

and

Florentyna Lewandowska, virgin, 23 years old, born in the village Konary, daughter of Antoni Lewandowski and Marianna Lewandowska nee Szukow, servant living in Aleksandrowo.

There were 3 banns in Służewo parish church on: 13/25 September, 20 September/2 October and 27 September/9 October 1881.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Kacper Kobyliński, Służewo parish vicar.

This act was read aloud to illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed by us and one of the witnesses.

signature of the priest k. kabałański and Wincenty Gurczyński.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 115 of 338

Jump to: