PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 641

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:17 am      Post subject: "10 great books about Poland" - blog post

Are you planning to travel to Poland? If yes, you would most certainly want to get the most out of your visit. Do you wish to really immerse yourself in the ambiance of the country and to understand its history, culture and traditions? To also gain an insider’s perspective?

This is exactly what we are trying to achieve during our tours. But, before you arrive, there are so many things that you can do on your own! One of the best is to get to know some Polish literature.

That is why I have prepared for you my personal selection of some great reads. The list is divided into three parts, just like the former partitions of Poland, and like our three regular PO tours: Galicia (Austrian Partition), Kingdom of Poland (Russian Partition) and Prussian Poland.

Read the article on our blog:

"10 great books about Poland that will give you the new perspective"
https://blog.polishorigins.com/10-great-books-about-poland-that-will-give-you-the-new-perspective/

No matter whether you are planning to travel in Poland or not, or if you have your relatives born here, I hope that in my list, you will find something interesting for you.

What are your favourite books about Poland? Have you read some from my list?

I look forward to read your comments.

Projekt bez tytułu (1).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Projekt bez tytułu (1).png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Books & Movies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: