PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:32 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Can the attached birth and death records for Ewa Trejchel be translated?

Birth: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1866&kt=1&plik=361-363.jpg#zoom=1&x=395&y=1592

Death: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1867&kt=3&plik=043-045.jpg#zoom=1&x=323&y=2685

Thank you.

No. 362. Pinino. Ewa Helena Trejchel. It came to pass on the thirteenth day of December in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in the Village of Michalki. Appeared personally Gotfried Trejchel, twenty-nine years of age, a day-labourer residing in Pinino, companioned by Jan Stejnberg, a day-labourer, thirty years of age, and Jakob Frejer, a farmer, forty-five years of age, both residing in Pinino, and presented to us a baby of the female sex, born on the twenty-ninth day of November of the current year, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Pinino, from him and his spouse Helena nee Ratzlat, thirty years of age. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had taken place earlier that day, had been given the names Ewa Helena, and her godparents had been Jan Steinberg and Anna Frejer, both from Pinino. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses, neither of whom knew how to write, and subsequently signed by myself.
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

[quote="Fantom"]
treich wrote:

Death: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1867&kt=3&plik=043-045.jpg#zoom=1&x=323&y=2685

I attempted to transcribe and translate the death record for Ewa Helena Trejchel. Can someone please review my work? Thanks.

No 45
Pinono
Trejchel Ewa Helena

Działo się we wsi Michałkach dnia drugiego/czternastego kwietnià o godzinie crounastej w południe roku tysiąc ośmset sześćdziesiątego siódmego. Stawił się Gotfried Trejchel, wyrobnik, lat dwadzieścia ośm liczący i Jakob Frejer, gospodarz, lat czterdzieści siedem liczący obydwaj w Pinonie zamieszkali, i oświadczył, ż na dniu wczorajszym o godzinie dziesiątej przed południem roku bieżącego, umarła w Pininie Ewa Helena Trejchel miesiące cztery licząca, urodzona z pierwszego stawają rego i jego małżonki Heleny z Ratzlafów. Po przekonanui się naocznie o zejsciu akt ten stawającym nie piszącym przerzytany, został podpisany przez Nas.

No 45
Pinono
Treichel Eva Helene

It happened in the village of Michałki on the second / fourteenth day of April at noon, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven. Gotfried Trejchel, a twenty-eight-year-old day laborer, and Jakob Frejer, farmer, forty-seven years old both living in Pinono, and said that yesterday at ten o'clock in the current year, Ewa Helena Trejchel of Pinino died at four months old , born from the first declarant and his wife Helena born Ratzlaf. After this act was read to the declarants and witnesses, and as they do not know how to write, it was signed by us.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:30 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Can the attached birth and death records for Ewa Trejchel be translated?

Birth: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1866&kt=1&plik=361-363.jpg#zoom=1&x=395&y=1592

Thank you.

No. 45. Pinino. Ewa Helena Trejchel. It came to pass on the fourteenth day of April in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven, at the hour of twelve at noon, in the Village of Michalki. Appeared personally Gotfried Trejchel, a day-labourer, twenty-eight years of age, and Jakob Frejer, a farmer, forty-seven years of age, both residing in Pinino, and testified that Ewa Helena Trejchel, four months of age, born from the first of the appearers and his spouse Helena nee Ratzlaf, had deceased the day before of the current year, at the hour of ten before noon, in Pinino. After her departure was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, who did not know how to write, and subsequently signed by myself.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:21 am      Post subject: Re: Anna Buczynska

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would appreciate a translation whenever possible. I believe this to be my great grandmother. This was found on geneteka.genealodzy.pl http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1697d&sy=1849&kt=1&plik=040-045.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
Thank you
Christine

43. Tomaszow. Anna Buczynski. It came to pass on the twenty-second day of July in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine, at the hour of four in the afternoon, in the Town of Tomaszow. Appeared personally Maryanna Buczynski, a house-owneress residing in Tomaszow, a widow, companioned by Fabian Kluszczynski, an organist, and Piotr Gwiazdzinski, a shoemaker, both of them being majors from Tomaszow, and she presented to us a posthumous child of the female sex, born on the seventh day of the current month, at the hour of three in the afternoon, in the very same town, in her house, from Anna nee Cyp, thirty-nine years of age, the wife of Aleksander Buczynski deceased on the first day of the previous month. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had been performed earlier that day, had been given the name Anna, and her godparents had been the aforementioned Fabian Kluszczynski and Wiktorya Ulbrich. Inability was the reason for the delay in performing the religious ceremony. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed by {Fabian} Kluszczynski because the others did not know how to write.

Priest Antoni Dietrich, Parish Priest of Tomaszow Parish
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:58 am      Post subject: Birth Request

Gryszkiewicz

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:15 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Request

hannahdudek wrote:
Hi. I would appreciate a translation of my great-great-grandmother's (Agnes Gryszkiewicz) birth record from Punsk. Thank you in advance.

259. Buywiszki. It came to pass on the eighteenth day of July in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-four, at the hour of three in the afternoon, in the Town of Punsk. Appeared personally Ambrozy Gryszkiewicz, a farmer from the Village of Buywiszki, twenty years of age, companioned by Jozef Kupszta, thirty years of age, and Tomasz Staskiewicz, twenty-six years of age, both of them being farmers from the Village of Knopowa*, and he presented to us a baby of the female sex, born on the very same day, at the hour of twelve at noon, from his spouse Helena nee Staskiewicz, twenty-six years of age. The said baby, during the holy baptism, had been given the name Agnieszka and her godparents had been Andrzej Urkunowicz and Krystyna Niewalowa. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed, albeit only by myself.

Priest Jozef Szumowicz (signed), Parish Priest of Punsk Parish

NOTES: *The name of this village is not very straightforward due to illegible handwriting and would need to be verified by someone else.
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:06 am      Post subject: Thanks

<del>

Last edited by hannahdudek on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:52 am      Post subject:

BeatrixH wrote:
I was wondering of someone could help me decipher the place of birth of the deceased Johann Bonin. It looks like Wisniewie? Also, is he a widow or is his wife still alive at that time? Thanks so much.

No.53. Osno Dolne. It came to pass on the tenth day of June in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-five, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in Sompolno. Appeared personally Michal Bonin, a land agent from Osno Dolne, thirty-two years of age, and Krzysztof Buster, a farmer from Marcinkowo, seventy-seven years of age, and testified that Jan Bonin, a carpenter residing in Osno Dolne, seventy years of age, born in Wisniewo, the son of the Bonins, namely, of the married couple Jakob and Anna, formerly the carpenters, had deceased on the eighth day of June of the current year, at the hour of four in the morning, in Osno Dolne, leaving behind him his widowed wife Rozyna nee Kiser, and his two children. After the departure of Jan Bonin was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, of whom the first was the son and the second an acquaintance of the deceased, and subsequently signed, however only by myself because those who were present did not know how to write.
sarahf3667

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:33 am      Post subject: Birth records for twin brothers (one of two)

Hello, could someone translate these two birth records for me at all? They are for twin brothers. Thank you Smile

BDE1B3EA-12CF-4F59-B9F8-FCC163573B80.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

BDE1B3EA-12CF-4F59-B9F8-FCC163573B80.jpeg

Send e-mail
sarahf3667

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:36 am      Post subject: Birth records for twin brothers (two of two)

Hi, please could someone help me translate the second record for twin brothers? Thank you Smile

11B149E3-C85B-46BA-B2C0-4B5FE4345FAB.jpeg
 Description:
Kazimierz
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

11B149E3-C85B-46BA-B2C0-4B5FE4345FAB.jpeg

Send e-mail
Jdewy

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:32 pm      Post subject: Coat of Arms Document Translation

I believe this is in Polish. I was trying to see if I could get this translated into English. From what I gather, it is the description of our family's coat of arms. My great-grandfather emigrated to the US with his coat of arms and was supposedly a Count. Also, any knowledge as to what this document would have been used for? Was it to register or prove nobility?

Thanks.
Jackie deWysocki

CoatofArms.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.73 MB

CoatofArms.jpg

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 pm      Post subject: Bialek_Mondel Marriage Record

Hello, I would appreciate a translation of the marriage record for my 2x great grandparents, Jan Bialek and Mondel Agnieszka. This record is in three pages. I am interested in dates and names of family members. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Bialek Jan_Mendel Agnieszka m. 11-18-1816 #17 pg1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  225.35 KB

Bialek Jan_Mendel Agnieszka m. 11-18-1816 #17 pg1.JPG

Bialek Jan_Mendel Agnieszka m. 11-18-1816 #17 pg2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  348.6 KB

Bialek Jan_Mendel Agnieszka m. 11-18-1816 #17 pg2.JPG

Bialek Jan_Mendel Agnieszka m. 11-18-1816 #17 pg3.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  322.47 KB

Bialek Jan_Mendel Agnieszka m. 11-18-1816 #17 pg3.JPG

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:18 am      Post subject: Re: Bialek_Mondel Marriage Record

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would appreciate a translation of the marriage record for my 2x great grandparents, Jan Bialek and Mondel Agnieszka. This record is in three pages. I am interested in dates and names of family members. Thank you in advance.
Christine

17. Wojcin. On this the eighteenth day of the month of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixteen, before me, Parish Priest of Wojcin Parish, performing the duties of a Civil Registrar of Wojcin Commune in Ostrzeszow County within Kalisz Department, personally appeared Jan Bialek who at that time, according to the birth certificate taken out from books of the church in Wojcin, which was submitted to us, was twenty-one years of age, a servant at a vicarage and a farmhand in Wojcin, companioned by his mother Marjanna nee Chalupek, residing in the Village of Zdzar within Wojcin Commune, a widow of the late Jakub Bialek, the father of the appearer, which was proved by means of death certificate taken out from civil registration books of Wojcin Commune, which was showed to us, and the maiden Agnieszka Mendelonka, who was already seventeen years of age, which was proved by means of birth certificate taken out from the ecclesiastical books from Wojcin, which was submitted to us, staying in the parental house, accompanied by her stepfather Jedrzej Kuchta, residing at a farm in the Village of Wojcin, and by her mother Klara nee Masiatek, previously married with Mondelka and currently with Kuchta because, according to the death certificate taken out from the civil registration books from Wojcin, which was submitted to us, the father of the bride, Szymon Mondel, at that time was not alive anymore. The parties present demanded that we proceed to solemnize the marriage ceremony arranged between them, the banns for which had been made in front of our communal house door, that is to say, the first ones on the third and the second ones on the tenth day of November, of the current year, at noon, at the hour of twelve. Since no notification had been conveyed to us about any objections having been raised to contracting the said matrimony, and the mothers of the newlyweds consented to contracting the matrimony, therefore we, acceding to the demand of the parties, after reading all the above-mentioned documents and Section Six of the Napoleonic Code treating of marriage, asked the prospective husband and the prospective wife as to whether they wished to be joined in wedlock, to which each of them, individually, responded that that was their will indeed, and we proclaimed in the name of law that Jan Bialek and the maiden Agnieszka Mondelonka were joined to each other in lawful wedlock. The certificate of that was drawn up in the presence of Jan Lisoski, a forester, thirty-six years of age, and Stanislaw Dziuba, thirty-seven years of age, a farmer, both residing in the Village of Wojcin, as well as in the presence of Tomasz Mondel, forty-four years of age, and Mateusz Mondel, forty years of age, both being paternal uncles of the newlywed Agnieszka Mondelonka and brothers of the deceased Szymon Mondel, both settled at farms in aforementioned Village of Wojcin. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since neither of the herein aforementioned persons knew how to write, solely by myself.

Priest Mateusz Lisiecki (signed), Parish Priest in Wojcin, Civil Registrar

Last edited by Fantom on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 am      Post subject: Wigry

removed by user

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
techman

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:52 pm      Post subject: Translation Please

Hi, I would like to thank you in advance for the help
in translating my 2x great grandmothers birth notice.

Jozefa Walesinska Birth 1857.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.9 KB

Jozefa Walesinska Birth 1857.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 385 of 581

Jump to: