PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:17 pm      Post subject: Searching information of my ancestors Rindfleisch/Witkowski

Hello everyone. My name is Mariano and I am from Argentina. I am investigating my genealogy and the most distant ancestors I have found are: Johann Rindfleisch and Eva Witkowski. Both married between 1807 and 1808 approximately.

Johann Rindfleisch was born approximately in 1779. Possibly in Prussian territory. He passed away on October 18, 1852 in Rumunki Chorodacek.

Eva Witkowski was born approximately in 1789 and died on May 17, 1842 in Rumunki Chorodacek.

They had at least nine children: Michael, Andreas, Ignacy, Jan, Jozef, Jacob, Helene, Peter and Daniel. The majority was born in Polish territory but Jakob was born in Rogowko, Prussia. There is a record in familysearch.org about the birth of Jakob but it is not possible to see it online.

I am trying to find the birth data of Johann Rindfleisch and Eva Witkowski as well as their marriage record.

I would like to know if someone could help me with some information.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: