PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 117, 118, 119 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:51 am      Post subject: Re: translation of one sentence

marcelproust wrote:
mhofmann wrote:
Hello,

May I please have a translation of the last sentence only of this record (in the red boxes)? Something about the baby's father? Thank you very much.

this record was delayed because of the child's father's work.

Thank you kindly for this translation, Marcel!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 am      Post subject: Re: Translation of Gr GR Grandparents Marriage Certificate

Doug Gonzaga wrote:
Hello! I am a new researcher of my families history. My maternal Great Great Grandfather was Kazimieriz Zaslona and my Great Great Grandmother was Marianna Nowak Zaslona of Poreba Koceby Poland. They were married in 1887. I have found a church record for their marriage and would gratefully appreciate anyone that could translate the document.

It is the right side of the page Article 19.

Also, attached is a Baptism record #211 top left of page.

I have tried reading how to translate but in my older age I just can't figure it out.

Thank you for your time and any help you may be able to give me.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0267d&sy=1887&kt=2&plik=018-019.jpg#zoom=1&x=1897&y=12

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0267d&sy=1892&kt=1&plik=211-214.jpg#zoom=1&x=449&y=245

Poręba

It happened in Poręba on 26 November/8 December 1892 at 1 p.m. Appeared Kazimierz Zasłona, 30 years old, farmer living in Poręba in the presence of Józef Runo, 45 years old and Franciszek Runo, 40 years old, farmers living in Poręba and presented us a male child informing that the child was born yesterday in Poręba at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Nowak, 27 years old.
Child was baptised this day by the priest Józef Groszek, Poręba parish vicar, and was given the name Wiktor and the godparents were: Piotr Rutkowski and Józefa Rytelewska.
this act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by us.
priest M. Jabłonowski, Poręba parish administrator, serving as civil registrar.

Poręba
and
Udrzynek

It happened in the village Poręba on 2/14 February 1887 at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses: Jan Rytelewski, 39 years old and Józef Runo, 40 years old, peasants, farmers living in Poręba there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Kazimierz Zasłona, a single man, 25 years old, son of Ignacy Zasłona and Rozalia Zasłona nee Szymańska, farmers, peasants. He was born in Poręba and lives in Poręba with his parents

and

Maryanna Nowak, virgin, 23 years old, daughter of Stanisław Nowak and Katarzyna Nowak nee Kulesza, born and living in Udrzynek with her parents.

There were 3 banns in Poręba parish church on: 18/30 January, 25 January/6 February and 1/13 February of the current year.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Bride's parents, present during making of this act gave oral permission for the marriage.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Michał Jabłonowski, Poręba parish administrator.

This act was read aloud to illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by us.

Priest M. Jabłonowski, Poręba parish administrator, serving as civil registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:01 am      Post subject: Re: Sojka Birth record

Phyllis Wilkey wrote:
Would love to have this translated. TIA

village Blizna

It happened in the city Koło on 8/12 December 1852 at 4 p.m. Appeared: Franciszek Sójka, farmer living in the Blizna village, 22 years old in the presence of witnesses Jakub Świder, 28 years old and Paweł Kawka, 33 years old, both farmers from Blizna village and presented us a male child born in Blizna village on 5/17 December of the current year at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna Woszczyńska, 21 years old.
child was baptised on this day and was given the name Józef and the godparents were: Melchior Sójka and Maryanna Woszczyńska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

Doug Gonzaga

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:14 am      Post subject: Re: Translation of Gr GR Grandparents Marriage Certificate

Thank you VERY much Marcel! I can't thank you enough!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:57 am      Post subject: Re: Traduction

Nana62120 wrote:
Bonjour à tous ???? possible de me traduire cet acte svp merci

Jaworznia
Antoni Tkacz with Antonina Stępień

It happened in the village Piekoszów on 11/23 August 1882 at 9 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Wojciech Ząbski, 45 years old and Kacper Wajs, 63 years old, both peasants from the village Jaworznia there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Antoni Tkacz, peasant, a single man, 23 years old, son of Maryanna Tkacz, he was born in the city Chęciny and lives in the village Dobromyśl in Piekoszów parish

and

Antonina Stępień, peasant, virgin, 25 years old, daughter of peasants: deceased Błażej Stępień and living Magdalena Stępień nee Łazarska, born and living in the village Jaworznia in Piekoszów parish.

there were 3 banns on: 25 July/6 August, 1/13 August and 8/20 August of the current year published in Piekoszów parish church.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt made premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony provided by the undersigned Piekoszów parish pastor.
this act was read aloud to the present, all illiterate, signed by us.

priest W. Czajkowski, parish pastor serving as civil registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:26 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

december2014 wrote:
Greetings...When possible, could someone please translate this marriage record for me? Thanking you in advance!

Lipa and Przasnysz

It happened in the city Przasnysz on 9/21 January 1894 at 1 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Dominik Jan, 26 years old and Pawłowski Wojciech, 42 years old, both farmers living in Lipa there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Betcher Ludwik, worker, a single man, living in Przasnysz, born in the village Kaki in Krzynowłoga Mała parish, son of Betcher Antoni and deceased Bechter Wiktoria nee Gołebiewska, 27 years old

and

Katarzyna Jeznach, virgin, daughter of Jeznach Józef, farmer from Lipa and Jeznach Wiktoria nee Skorupska, born in Lipa and living with her parents in lipa, 21 years old.

There were 3 banns on: 7, 14 and 21 January of the current year in Przasnysz parish church.

There were no obstacles for the marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Adolf Goździewski.
This act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by us.

signed by the priest Adolf Gożdziewski.

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:27 am      Post subject: Translation

deleted

Last edited by hannahdudek on Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:36 am      Post subject: Re: Translation of my half-uncle's birth record

czaplicki wrote:
Thank you for the translation of my half-aunt's birth record. It is so kind of you. Could you please translate the birth record of her brother, Ignacy Olszewski. KM 1889 Record 200
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0130d&sy=1889&kt=1&plik=199-202.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Thank you so much,
Conrad Czaplicki

Rudno Jeziorowe

It happened in the village Krzynowłoga Mała on 9/21 December 1889 at 2 p.m. Appeared Franciszka Pszczółkowska, worker, present during childbirth, 28 years old, living in the village Rudno Jeziorne in the presence of Tomasz Rudziński, farmer living in the village Rudno Jeziorne, 30 years old and Stanisław Chmielewski, farmer from the village Ostrowe Kokacze, 46 years old and presented us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Rudno Jeziorowe on 9/21 December of the current year at 6 a.m. with Konstancja Olszewska, unmarried, virgin, worker, 21 years old living in the village Rudno Jeziorowe. child's father unknown. Child was baptised this day by the priest Józef Rudziński, Krzynowłoga Mała parish vicar and was given the name Ignacy and the godparents were: mentioned above Tomasz Rudziński and Franciszka Pszczółkowska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by us.

priest Adam kosińskim Krzynowłoga parish pastor, serving as a civil registrar.

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:05 pm      Post subject: Translation

deleted

Last edited by hannahdudek on Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Violetta

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:58 am      Post subject: Translation from Russian

Can someone please help me translate this record from Russian into English. I hope it is the wedding I am looking for. Who is the groom, who is the bride, who are their parents, where do they come from, where does the wedding take place etc. In case it is difficult to read the attached document, I add the link to the actual web page. The top right entry is the one I am interested in.
Thanks in advance!

http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/436/sygn.%20204/pages/PL_1_436_204_0120.htm

Maybe Mytkowska.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Maybe Mytkowska.pdf
 Filesize:  182.83 KB
 Downloaded:  642 Time(s)

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:13 pm      Post subject:

Could someone please translate the place of birth of the bride in the following marriage certificate. Using the very useful reference book by Shea & Hoffman, I have been able to interpret all the other basic information about the marriage, but this location is challenging me.
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=8&zs=9264d&sy=305&kt=2&skan=274-275.jpg#zoom=1&x=1860&y=889

Dziekuje
Tom
Ken

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:26 am      Post subject: Krajewski translation

Hi Karol,

Could you translate the following.
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/50/147/0/-/29/skan/full/b3gEScGGb_KFG1a7oXA2SQ
Number 62
Thank you!
Jeannealogist

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:47 pm      Post subject: Rozalia Raciniewski Death

When time permits, I would be very grateful for a translation of my great-great-great grandmother's death record. Thank you very much!

Rozalia Raciniewski nee Banasiak Death 1893 Polajewo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  273.76 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Rozalia Raciniewski nee Banasiak Death 1893 Polajewo.jpg

Nana62120

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:14 am      Post subject: Traduction svp

Bonjour à tous est il possible de traduire ces actes svp merci

20180428_130822.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  724.6 KB

20180428_130822.jpg

Send e-mail
Nana62120

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:16 am      Post subject: Traduction svp

Bonjour pouvez vous me traduire ceci svp merci

20180428_130811.jpg
 Description:
Possible de traduire svp merci
 Filesize:  616.6 KB

20180428_130811.jpg

Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 117, 118, 119 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 118 of 338

Jump to: