PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 pm      Post subject: Falat, Krawczyk, Prokop, Lasiowska

Would anyone have any information on the below? Thank you. Karen
Central Archives of Historical Records would like to inform you, that our archive holds registers of Roman Catholic parish Tarnopol until 1914.
In the database „Redite ad fontes – źródła wspólnej pamięci” scanned registers are available on-line. Please look up: http://www.agad.gov.pl/inwentarze/testy.html/
In the register of Roman Catholic parish Tarnopol no. 1680 (file card 109) was found the marriage certificate of Joseph Fałat (born 10.02.1869 in Harklowa distr. Jasło, son of Adalbert/Wojciech Fałat and Catharina Prokop) and Julianna Krawczyk (born 6.04.1870 in Cichawa distr. Bochnia, parish Niegowić, daughter of Matthias and Catharina Lasiowska).
On account of time-consuming research of the certificates of Maria Fałat’s family members in registers of Roman Catholic parish Tarnopol, you can do research by yourself on our website or get in contact with the Association Archivum Patriae at the CAHR: e-mail: [email protected]
Registers of Roman Catholic parish Niegowić from years 1890-1910 (births, marriages, deaths) are held at The National Archive in Kraków, The Bochnia Branch, ul. Konstytucji 3 Maja 3, 32-700 Bochnia, e-mail: [email protected]
Registers of Roman Catholic parish Harklowa from years: 1863-1913 (only marriages) are kept at The State Archive in Rzeszów, The Sanok Branch, Sadowa 32, 38-500 Sanok, e-mail: [email protected]
About registers of Roman Catholic parishes Harklowa in Jasło district and Niegowić you can ask at the The Civil Registry Offices (USC):
Commune Office Skołyszyn, Civil Registry Office, Skołyszyn 12, 38-242 Skołyszyn, e-mail: [email protected]
Commune Office Gdów, Civil Registry Office, Rynek 40, 38-420 Gdów, e-mail: [email protected]
Send e-mail
Taddys

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:57 am      Post subject:

Hi KKBB4,

I do not understand you and what are you expect. You've got all information where to find or where to send inquiry.

Back to Tarnopol look here:

http://www.agad.gov.pl/inwentarze/KLwo301new.xml and find 1680.

you will find this:

Sygn.: 1680
Tytuł: Par. Tarnopol, dek. Tarnopol; Księga metrykalna urodzeń, ślubów i zgonów dla miasta Tarnopol i wsi: Biała, Demamorycz*, Dołżanka*, Dyczków**, Hłuboczek Wielki, Janówka, Kurowce, Kutkowce, Petryków, Proniatyn, Zagrobela
Daty: 1895-1901
Opis: księga oprawna, s. 679
Dawna Sygn.: 868
Skan: galeria ze skanami:
Język: łac., pol.
kopie; *wsie: Demamorycz i Dołżanka - później w par. Zabojki, dek. Brzeżany; **Dyczków - później w par. Borki Wielkie wyodrębnionej w 1902 r. z par. Czernielów Mazowiecki; z lat: 1896 i 1901 tylko wpisy ślubów i zgonów, w 1897 r. wpisy w kolejności: śluby, urodzenia, zgony, w 1899 r. wpisy w kolejności: urodzenia, zgony, śluby; (zs)
Mikrofilm: 83984

Look at this link and you will find marriage records (left side , last record): http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/301/sygn.%201680/pages/PL_1_301_1680_0058.htm
KKBB4

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:28 pm      Post subject: Thank you so much.

Thank you, Taddys, I have written to the places. Unfortunately, I cannot read Polish at all. The links you sent me were very helpful. Thank you. Karen
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: