PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 pm      Post subject: Sluchocki/Kryspin families of Suwalki

I have tracked some of my family to Suwalki, Poland by extended family (cousins). Antoni & Petronella Sluchocki (my direct lineage) are in some birth & marriage (of their children) records in Suwalki as early as 1847(Wiktorya). Cousins of my Sluchocki's were born of Sluchocki/ Kryspin marriages in the Suwalki area. Joseph Sluchocki & Frances Kryspin had at least 2 sons who immigrated to Chicago, Ignacy & Felix. Piotr Kryspin & Carolina Sluchocka had 2 sons that immigrated to Minnesota & Chicago, Boleslaw & Alexander & a 3rd son that remained in Wigierski? Suwalki, Poland. Antoni & Petronella's daughter, Teofila Sluchocka, married Jan Swierbinowicz in 1874 & appears to be married to Walter Sawicki in 1877. I am hoping for any additional information regarding these families that someone out there might have. Thank You
officefanatic

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:50 am      Post subject: Sluchocki/Suchoski family

Hello - I believe I am also part of the Sluchoski family tree. I am the great-granddaughter of Stanislaus Suchoski, who lived in Minnesota and I think was the son of Antoni & Petronella. Do you know if that is accurate? I don't have any info about the family in Poland but was wondering what you might have to share or be looking for as far as U.S. relatives. Thanks. Smile
dianahill1

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:55 pm      Post subject: Sluchocki Family

I am the great granddaughter of Adam Sluchocki. He was the brother of Stanislaus who lived in Split Rock, Carlton Co., Mn. Another relative from the Tomczak family (one of Stanislaus daughters married a Tomczak) said his parents were Antoni & Petronella & that info was on his death certificate or marriage license. I got the marriage license & it is not there. I have to go to Carlton Co. to get a death cert. & just haven't done that yet. But I ran across another relative, a granddaughter of Adam, who visited the family in Split Rock. I am sure these 2 were brothers. I have some info from Poland & and more from this country. My email address is [email protected]. If you send me an e mail I will send you the family tree I have been working on for the Sluchocki family. I am interested in what you have on Stanislaus & his descendants in this country. Diana Grocholski Hill
Tina Ellis

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm      Post subject: Sluchocki

Hello Diana,
Please check your email. I have a Suchocka who married into my Siejwa family from the Suwalki area.
Tina Ellis
Send e-mail
dianahill1

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:04 am      Post subject: Re: Sluchocki

Tina Ellis wrote:
Hello Diana,
Please check your email. I have a Suchocka who married into my Siejwa family from the Suwalki area.
Tina Ellis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: