PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:49 pm      Post subject: Grzelak-Nawrocka marriage_1894

May I please have this Grzelak-Nawrocka marriage document translated?

Thank you for your help.
Dave

Grzelak-Nawrocka marriage_1894.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  653.84 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Grzelak-Nawrocka marriage_1894.jpeg

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:38 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Hello, I would appreciate a translation of these records. I found this late at night and being tired did not title it correctly when I saved it. I know it mention Jozef Pawyza and Rozalia Smialek, my grandparents. It may be a birth record, not sure. The other mentions Zofia Pawyza. Thank you for your great work in advance.
Christine

Pawyza Zofia #48 b.1907.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  179.54 KB

Pawyza Zofia #48 b.1907.JPG

Pawyza Rozalia b. 1907 #74.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  280.22 KB

Pawyza Rozalia b. 1907 #74.JPG

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would appreciate a translation of these records. I found this late at night and being tired did not title it correctly when I saved it. I know it mention Jozef Pawyza and Rozalia Smialek, my grandparents. It may be a birth record, not sure. The other mentions Zofia Pawyza. Thank you for your great work in advance.
Christine

Hi, Christine
Just to tell you #74 is Zofia's birth record, in August, and #48 is her death record, in Oktober.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:14 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Gilberto, Thank you for your reply, but is there more to the translation?
Christine
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Gilberto, Thank you for your reply, but is there more to the translation?
Christine

Christine,
Sure, there is, but I am not a full russian reader. Just able to read some names and dates.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:24 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Gilberto, Oh I didn’t know that. Thank you for what you did provide. It was very kind of you,
Christine
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:33 am      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Christine

Nr 48
Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on 2/15 October 1907 at 9 am. Appeared Idzi Wilczyński, 50 years old and Antoni Mączka 35 years old, both farmers from Wójcin and they informed that on 29 September/12 October of the current year at 11 p.m. died in Wójcin, in her parents house, Zofia Pawyza, one and half month old, daughter of Jóżef and Rozalia nee Śmiałek, spouses Pawyza, farmers, born in Wójcin.
After eye belief about Zofia Pawyza death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

priest Witulski signature, serving as civil registrar

Nr 74
Wójcin
It happened in Wójcin on 15/28 August 1907 at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Józef Pawyza, farmer from Wójcin, 40 years old in the presence of Ludwik Piekarski, 45 years old and Kazimierz Matyjaszczyk, 60 years old, both farmers from Wójcin and presented Us a female childborn yesterday in Wójcin at 2 a.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Śmiałek, 25 years old.
Child was baptised today by the priest Andrzej Witulski and was given the name Zofia and the godparents were: mentioned above Ludwik Piekarski and Petronella Pawyza.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

serving as civil registrar, priest Witulski signature

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:49 am      Post subject: Re: Grzelak-Nawrocka marriage_1894

davepio wrote:
May I please have this Grzelak-Nawrocka marriage document translated?

Thank you for your help.
Dave

Latkowo
Nr 23

It happened in Osięciny on 13/25 November 1894 at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Andrzej Przybysz, 50 years old and Jan Pruszkiewicz, 60 years old, both workers living in Latkowo, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between

Piotr Grzelak, a single man, 21 years old, born and living with his parents in Latkowo, son of spouses: Ignacy Grzelak and Teresa Grzelak nee Maćczak, workers

and

Anastazja Nawrocka, a miss, 18 years old, born in Żakowice, living with her parents in Latkowo, daughter of spouses: Józef Nawrocki and Marianna Nawrocka nee Gąsiorowska, workers.

there were 3 banns announced in Osięciny parish church on: 30 October/11 October, 6/18 November and 13/25 November of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Bride's father gave oral permission for the marriage.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Wojciech Chorążko, Osięciny parish pastor.

This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Wojciech Chorążko signature, serving as civil registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:57 am      Post subject: Re: Janina Panuciak death 1913

nercell wrote:
When time permits...

1913 death of Janina Panuciak p591 #300

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/635/0/-/40/skan/full/yA1IVjM_BOFs8q2_NdK03A

Probably 1 yr of age. Father Michał, mother-Zofia Cielica

Thank you
Nancy

Nr 300
Turzyniec

Janina Panuciak

It happened in the city Szczebrzeszyn on 13/26 September 1913 at 10 a.m.
Appeared Jan Budzyński, 60 years old and Walenty Piasecki, 46 years old, both farmers from Turzyniec and they informed that today at 3 a.m. died in Turzyniec Janina Panuciak, 1 year and 7 months old, born in Topólcza and living in Turzyniec, daughter of spouses: Michał Panuciak and Zofia Panuciak nee Cielica.

After eye belief about Janina Panuciak death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest Andrzej Wadowski signature, serving as civil registrar

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:11 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Record Translation Help

skooter111996 wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I was wondering if you would be able to translate the following birth record for me. It is for my ancestor, Boleslaw Gieryn. I have provided the link below to the record on the FamilySearch website. The record entry is #16. If this could be translated then it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSVC-6XTL?i=79&cat=107476

Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke

Słupca

It happened in the city Słupca on the 10/22 day of January 1890 at 2 p.m. Appeared Teofil Geryń, wheeler, 30 years old, living in Słupca in the presence of Kacper Tyszkowski, organist, 32 years old and Józef Jankowski, mason, 48 years old, both living in Słupca and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Słupca on the 6/18 day of January of the current year at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Helena nee Skibińska, 19 years old.
Child was baptised today and was given the name Bolesław and the godparents were Jan Brzeziński and Franciszka Maciejewska.

This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, signed by Us and them.

priest Karol Janowski, Słupca parish pastor signature
Teofil Geryń and Józef Jankowski signatures.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 am      Post subject: Re: birth/baptismal information

worlaskey wrote:
worlaskey wrote:
Dear Sir,
Please translate the attached file. Thank you
William Orlaskey
[email protected]

Józefków

It happened in Trębki on 21 October/3 December 1893 at 1 p.m.
Appeared Konstanty Zieliński, farmer, 50 years old living in Józefkowo in the presence of Marcin Stanisławski, blacksmith, 32 years old living in Szczawin and Szymon Zieliński, farmer, 45 years old living in Józefkowo and presented Ua a male child informing that the child was born in Józefkowo on 14/26 November of the current year at 2 p.m. with his legal wife Maryanna nee Korycka, 37 years old.
Child was baptised and was given the name Teofil and the godparents were: Marcin Stanisławski and Kazimiera Konarska.

This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest Bieliński signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:57 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate this Russian document

rotenym wrote:
Please Translate

this record is in polish language, only the top of the document is in russian.

The russian part says:

Registry Office Official for non-christian confessions in Stopnica synagogue district informs that in Birth records book there was signed following birth record....

and here is polish part:

It happened in the city Stopnica on the 15/27 day of September 1858 at 11 a.m. Appeared old religious Mordka Zinger from Stopnica, oil man (man making oil), 34 years old in the presence of witnesses Majer Sztynfeld, 54 years old and Kiwa Borkenstajn, 45 years old, both teachers living in Stopnica and presented us a male child born in Stopnica on the 20 day of September of the current year at 10 a.m. with his legal wife Sara nee Munis?, 33 years old and was given the names: Chaja Łaja.

This act was read aloud to the declarants and signed by child's father and witnesses.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:23 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello,

My great grandmother was Maryanna Larwa. She lived in Bilgoraj and I am looking for her records. I found in some books a Maryanna Larwa that was born in 1889 and anothher that died in 1890. I put both records were because i would like to know if they are the same person. Someone could help me with the translation?

Thank you very much!!

Angela

Biłgoraj
Marianna Larwa

It happened in the city Biłgoraj on 17/29 October 1889 at 3 p.m. Appeared Maciej Larwa, daylaborer 40 years old living in Biłgoraj in the presence of Wincenty Rudnicki, 44 years old and Stanisław Marchwiany, 38 years old, daylaborers living in Biłgoraj and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in Biłgoraj on 6/28 (probobly priest made mistake, it should be 16/2Cool October of the current year at 3 p.m. with his legal wife Anna nee Głowik, 36 years old.
Child was baptised today and was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Wincenty Rudnicki and Salomea Znak.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

signed by the administrator of Biłgoraj parish.

Biłgoraj
Marianna Larwa

It happened in the city Biłgoraj on 19/31 July 1890 at 10 a.m. Appeared Jan Znak, 45 years old and Piotr Łata, 40 years opld, daylaborers living in Biłgoraj and they informed us that yesterday at 4 a.m. died in Biłgoraj Marianna Larwa, 1 year old, born and living with her parents in Biłgoraj, daughter of Maciej and Anna nee Głowik.
After eye belief about Marianna Larwa death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by us.

signed by the priest, parish administrator

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:45 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
Hello. My great-great-grandparents Joseph Piotrowski and Victoria Nowakowski were married in 1876 at the Radziejow Parish in Poland. Their marriage record is written in Russian and is it possible to obtain a translation of this record?

Thank you very much.

Kolonia Opatowice

It happened in Radziejów on 14/26 November 1876 at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of Walenty Kociński, 38 years old and Andrzej Kmieć, 38 years old, both farmers living in Kolonia Opatowice there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Pietrowski, a single man, 20 years old, living in the village Pikutkowo, Brześć parish, son of Ignacy Pietrowski and Marianna nee Zaporowska

and

Wiktoria Nowakowska, a miss, living in Kolonia Opatowice with her parents, 19 years old, born in Kolonia Opatowice, Radziejów parish, daughter of Jan Nowakowski and Katarzyna Nowakowska nee Kocińska.

There was only one bann (on the basis of indult issued by Włocławek episcopate on 13/25 November of the current year number 248) announced in Radziejów and Brześć parish churches on 14/26 October of the current year.

Newlyweds informed that they did premarital agreement in Włocławek notary office on the ... day of November of the current year number ..... (i put dots where the priest made gaps)

There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Nelwyweds parents gave oral permission for the marriage.

This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Aleksander gawłowicz signature, serving as civil registrar.

this following act in at the 63rd page of this book.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:04 am      Post subject: Re: Remiszewski, Stryczynska marriage

Del Kelly wrote:
I would appreciate a translate of #136 Warsaw, 1891, St. Antoni church, marr. of Tomasz Michal Remiszewski & Stefania Anna Stryczynska.

If you cannot read it, the document also is at:

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=1&zs=1218d&sy=1891&kt=2&plik=136-137.jpg#zoom=3.75&x=452&y=1100

It happened in Warszawa in St. Anoni parish churchon 8/20 September 1891 at 8 p.m.

witnesses: Teofil Dolkowski, locksmith and Józef Pawelic, stove fitter, both full of age living in Warszawa

there was concluded religious marriage between:

Tomasz Michał Remiszewski, a single man, carpenter, 25 years old, born in Warszawa, son of Ludwik and Magdalena nee Podgórska, living in Warszawa on Marszałkowska street, house number 5049

and

Stefania Stryczyńska, a miss, living with her family, 19 years old, born in Warszawa, daughter of deceased Aleksander and living Antonina nee Nalewczyńska, living in Warszawa on Browarna street, house number 2720.

There were 3 banns announced in Warszawa St. Antoni and St Aleksander churches on: 25 August/6 September, 1/13 September and 8/20 September of the current year.

Bride's mother, present during making of this act gave oral permission for the marriage.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest jakub Dombrowski, St. Antoni parish vicar, based on the power of attorney issued by the St. Aleksander parish on this day.

Act was read aloud to the present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dombrowski.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 121 of 339

Jump to: