PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 397, 398, 399 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:47 pm      Post subject: Amalia Schultz - Birth record 1858

Fantom,
Thank you for the quick and detail translation!! I appreciate your work very much!

Kind regards,
Vicky
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:26 am      Post subject: Re: Klemens Gawlikowski marriage record 1835

jmlenoir wrote:
Hello,
I would appreciate it if someone could translate this marriage record for me. I found this record on FHL DGS Film 008002367 Image 344.

Thank you,

Record #9

Place of marriage: Mała Wies
Place of registration of marriage: Koziebrody
Time and Date of marriage: 2pm 7/19 October 1835

Witnesses: Antoni Wczałkowski, age 40 and Ignacy Krystyniak, age 28, both landlords, residing in Budy Osieckie

Groom: Klemens Gawlik, bachelor, landlord, age 20, born in Radzanów, residing in Budy Osieckie, father Kazimierz, mother Katarzyna
Bride: Rozalia Małkowska, age 20, born in Pianki, currently residing with her mother in Mały Wies, father Jakub (deceased), mother Franciszka (living)

There were 3 proclamations of the marriage in the parish of Koziebrody, on 8/20 September, 15/27 September, 22 September/4 October.

Tom
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:09 am      Post subject: Gąsiorowska-Nawrocki marriage_1861

May I please have this Gąsiorowska-Nawrocki marriage document translated?

Thank you for your help.
Dave

Nawrocki-Gąsiorowska marriage_1861.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  622.27 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Nawrocki-Gąsiorowska marriage_1861.jpeg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:32 am      Post subject: Re: Polish death record Marya Krüger 1860 #23

Helli wrote:
Fantom wrote:
Helli wrote:
I would appreciate a translation for the death record Marya Krüger.
Does it mentioned her maiden name or if her husband is Michal Krüger?
Thank you in advance for the help.

Helli

No.23. Tomaszewo. It came to pass on the eighteenth day of April in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty, at the hour of ten in the morning, in Nasielsk. Appeared personally Fryderyk Jeszke, twenty-two years of age, and Stefan Lange, twenty-eight years of age, both farmers from Tomaszewo, and testified that Marya Kruger, a day-labouress residing in the same place, sixty-four years of age, born in Makowiec near Lipno from the Kumms, namely from the married couple Jan and Elzbieta, neither of them alive anymore, had deceased the day before, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Tomaszewo, leaving behind her her married daughter Zuzanna Lange and her husband Michal Kruger. After the departure of Maryia Kruger was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, who did not know how to write.

(signed), Pastor

I would like to thank you very much to the detailed translation. I'm still not sure if this is the Marya I'm looking for, although the age and also the location seem to fit. But in this record her maiden name is Kumm? I'm looking for "Tang".
Again, Fantom, I truly appreciate your help!!
Helli

Hello,

I would say the decedent's maiden surname is definitely not recorded as "Tang".
What I have managed to decipher is "Kumm" and I am pretty sure that I am correct as the record itself
is quite legible.

Regards

T
Poland-Family-Research

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:03 am      Post subject: Translation

Hi. I have the 1857 marriage of Jan Nowakowski and Catherine Kocinski from the Radziejow parish. My family would really appreciate help with the translation for the genealogy data in this record. I uploaded the document in two parts because the full image didn't download properly. Thanks.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Poland-Family-Research

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:38 am      Post subject: Genealogy

I found my great-great-grandfather Jozef Piotrowski's birth record in 1856 from the Brzesc Parish and would appreciate a translation. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
vbstar2010
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:51 pm      Post subject: Re: Gąsiorowska-Nawrocki marriage_1861

davepio wrote:
May I please have this Gąsiorowska-Nawrocki marriage document translated?

Thank you for your help.
Dave

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=38138#38138

Date of record: Witowo, 8 September 1861, 1 p.m.
Witnesses: Wojciech Gąsiorowski, age 30, and Tomasz Ruciniak?, age 28, both servants residing in Latkowo
Groom: Józef Nawrocki, widower of deceased wife Jadwiga nee Kardasiak who died in Piołunowo on 30 June 1861, born in the city Włodarska, son of Wojciech and Katarzyna nee Kesniak??? Nawrocki, already deceased, farmhand, age 30, residing in Piołunowo
Bride: Miss Maryanna Gąsiorowska, born in Latkowo in the local parish, daughter of Walenty and Rozalia nee Szymańska, the still living spouses Gąsiorowski, residing with her parents in Latkowo, age 17
Banns: in the parish of Witowo and Byczyna on 25 August, 1 & 8 September
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Genealogy

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
I found my great-great-grandfather Jozef Piotrowski's birth record in 1856 from the Brzesc Parish and would appreciate a translation. Thanks in advance.

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=38172#38172

Date of record: Brześć, 5 March 1856, 4 p.m.
Father: Ignacy Piotrowski, farmer residing in Pikutkowo, age 33
Witnesses: Walenty Spiegiewicz, citizen of Brześć, age 52, also Hilary Kozłowski, organist of Brześć, age 36
Child: male named Józef born in Pikutkowo on 4 March this year at 2 p.m.
Mother: Maryanna Zaparuszewska, age 25
Godparents: Walenty Spiegiewicz and Wiktoria Gniewecka of Brześć
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
Hi. I have the 1857 marriage of Jan Nowakowski and Catherine Kocinski from the Radziejow parish. My family would really appreciate help with the translation for the genealogy data in this record. I uploaded the document in two parts because the full image didn't download properly. Thanks.

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=38164#38164

Date of record: Radziejów, 9 November 1857, noon
Witnesses: Antoni Banaszkiewicz, settler in colony Opatowice, age 46, and Franciszek Kociński, settler in colony Stary Radziejów, age 46, paternal uncle of the bride
Groom: Jan Nowakowski, bachelor, peasant farmer settler residing in colony Opatowice, born in colony Radziejów of Wincenty and Jadwiga nee Morylewska the spouses, settlers, Nowakowski, residing in colony Opatowice, having completed his 18th year of age
Bride: Miss Katarzyna Kocińska, peasant farmer living with her parents in colony Stary Radziejów, born in village Stary Radziejów of Walenty and Elżbieta nee Lasecka the spouses Kociński, settlers residing in colony Stary Radziejów, age 18
Banns: 18, & 25 October, 1 November this year in parish Radziejów
Poland-Family-Research

Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:45 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you vbstar2010 for the Piotrowski and Nowakowski translations. The information was a big help with uncovering details about the families. Thanks!
vcorb
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:54 pm      Post subject: Emilia Renn - Birth Record - 1857

Hello,

Could someone please translate this birth record for Emilia Renn. Believe the father is Marcin Renn and mother is Emelia Hubert. Record was found on Geneteka.genealogy.pl for location Wielkolpolskie, birth record #3 on top left of page, for year 1857.

Thank you and kind regards,

Vicky

3-Emilia Renn-Birth-1857-Geneteka-.jpg
 Description:
http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=15wp&rid=B&search_lastname=Renn&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=
 Filesize:  1.94 MB

3-Emilia Renn-Birth-1857-Geneteka-.jpg

Poland-Family-Research

Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:34 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hi. I would appreciate the translation for the death record of Jadwiga Nowakowski from Radziejow Parish in 1864. Thank you in advance. The document spans two pages, and it is the last entry for the year. I'm not sure where the record ends and the administrative portion begins. There is a note in the margin on the second page that refers to Jadwiga, if I could know what that means. Thanks.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Poland-Family-Research

Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:38 pm      Post subject: Translation

I have the 1827 marriage for Wincenty and Jadwiga Nowakowski (Radziejow Parish) and would appreciate a translation for the genealogical information. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:12 pm      Post subject: Nawrocki-Kardasiak marriage 1957

Thank you for the previous Nawrocki marriage translation. May I have this marriage record translated as well?

Record obtained from http://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl, town = Byczyna, year = 1857, page = 22, Akt 20

Thank you for your help.
Dave

Nawrocki-Kardasiak marriage 1857.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  814.42 KB

Nawrocki-Kardasiak marriage 1857.jpeg

davepio
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:20 pm      Post subject: Jadwiga Nawrocka_death 1861

May I please have this death record translated?

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Jadwiga Nawrocka_death 1861.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  355.46 KB

Jadwiga Nawrocka_death 1861.jpeg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 397, 398, 399 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 398 of 581

Jump to: