PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:39 pm      Post subject: jendrzejowski family , mielec

hello everyone,

I am trying to find any information I can on the jendrzejowski family or andreski family.
family lore for Agnieszka jendrzejowska (lachowska) relates a story of an illegitimate child of a count jedrzejowski, born by
Agnieszka . Agnieszka came to America about 1884 , still looking for passenger manifest . Agnieszka had three children
Antonia , Sophia , and maryanna . we believe that Sophia is the illegitimate child of the count . the first name of the
count may have been Wincenty or Stefan . the place was in mielec , podkarpackie, Poland. both the jendrzejowski and andreski name were used in America in new York . if you could give any light to the circumstances for nobility in Poland
in 1884 , that would be appreciated.

sincerely
lawrence lancucki
Send e-mail
Natalia

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 am      Post subject:

Hello, Lawrence.

I found that Agnieszka Lachowska had 4 children: Wincencja (born on 23rd of May 1874, died in 1879), Antonina (born on 8th of June 1881), Julian Roman (born on 18th of February 1883, died 15th of May 1884), Zofia Maria (born on 22nd of April 1885). All children were born from an unknown father.
link
Wincenty Jędrzejowski really lived in the village Podole near Mielec. He married Wiktoria Buczkowska in 1851 and they had 6 children. His family tree is on the site myheritage.com.
The Encyclopedia of Mielec says that he was a baker (most likely the owner of the bakery) and the chief of the fire brigade in Mielec.
http://encyklopedia.mielec.pl/litera-p.html
I think that all Agnieszka’s children could be born from this man. An indirect confirmation of this is the fact that she called her first child Wincencja. It is a rare name, the female form of Wincenty.

Natalia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: