PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:44 pm      Post subject: Info about Fr Michael Palinski

I was looking through my old records and came across an announcement for a 40 yr. jubilee of one Machala Palinskiego, [Michael Palinski], a Catholic priest in Poland. Years ago another priest told me Fr. Palinski was in a retirement home and mentally ill. I'm sure by now the priest has passed. I'm looking for the address of the central office of the Catholic Church in Poland so I could write for information about this man. A postal or e-mail address would be appreciated.
Thank you
Don
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:40 am      Post subject:

Don,

Try this email or postal address from the main website of Catholic Church in Poland (Polish Episcopate website): http://www.episkopat.pl/?a=kontakt .

Let us know if you get any answer Exclamation
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: