PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:18 am      Post subject: waszak family in witowo parish, kujawsko-pomorskie

hello everyone,

I have found two marriage indices in geneteka and I would like some advice on where to write or how to go about viewing the documents.

the couples in question were both married in the parish of witowo in kujawsko-pomorskie

they are wawrzyniec waszak and Josefa kurtysiak marriage index 1863 akt 27

and his son

Wincenty waszak and Marianna lewandowska marriage index 1888 akt 14

any information to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Wincenty waszak came to America and settled in staten island , new York.
I have his census records and death record . I am looking to find the polish connections in order to
make possible other connections with waszak family members in the new York area.
Wincenty waszak had a family of at least twelve in new York, and I have a josef waszak from a different branch
who had 15 children . the parents of josef waszak were jan waszak and franciszka zielinska, they come from the same general area around Warszawa, witowo, kolaczkowo, plowce . I am trying to determine if wawrzyniec waszak and jan waszak could possibly have been brothers or cousins.

any help would be appreciated.

sincerely,
larry lancucki
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:11 am      Post subject: Re: waszak family in witowo parish, kujawsko-pomorskie

larrylancucki wrote:
hello everyone,

I have found two marriage indices in geneteka and I would like some advice on where to write or how to go about viewing the documents.

the couples in question were both married in the parish of witowo in kujawsko-pomorskie

they are wawrzyniec waszak and Josefa kurtysiak marriage index 1863 akt 27

and his son

Wincenty waszak and Marianna lewandowska marriage index 1888 akt 14

any information to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Wincenty waszak came to America and settled in staten island , new York.
I have his census records and death record . I am looking to find the polish connections in order to
make possible other connections with waszak family members in the new York area.
Wincenty waszak had a family of at least twelve in new York, and I have a josef waszak from a different branch
who had 15 children . the parents of josef waszak were jan waszak and franciszka zielinska, they come from the same general area around Warszawa, witowo, kolaczkowo, plowce . I am trying to determine if wawrzyniec waszak and jan waszak could possibly have been brothers or cousins.

any help would be appreciated.

sincerely,
larry lancucki

Płowce

It happened in Witowo on the 7th day of November 1863 at 8 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Pietrzak, 60 years old and Mikołaj Santysiak, 63 years old, both farmers living in Płowce there was concluded, on this day, religious marriage between:

Wawrzyniec Waszak, a single man, born in Bilno located in Kościelna Wieś parish, son of living parents: Andrzej and Marianna nee Rydlewska, spouses Waszak. Farmhand living in Płowce, 21 years old

and

Józefa Kurtysiak, a miss, born in Płowce, daughter of living parents: Andrzej and Franciszka, spouses Kurtysiak, living in Płowce, 19 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Witowo parish church on: 25th day of October, 1st and 8th day of November of the current year.

There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest Trojanowski signature, serving as civil registrar.

Płowce

It happened in the village Witowo on the 4th/16th day of September 1888 at 2 p.m.

We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses; Stanisław Kurtysiak, 26 years old and Michał Kucharczyk, 60 years old, craftsmans, living in the village Płowce, there was concluded on this day religious marriage bwtween:

Wincenty Waszak, 21 years old, a single man, living with his parents in the village Płowce, born in Płowce, son of living parents: Wawrzyniec and Józefa nee Kurtysiak, spouses Waszak, craftsmans living in Płowce

and

Marianna Lewandowska, 20 years old, a miss, born and living withher parents in the village Płowce, daughter of living parents, spouses: Marcin Lewandowski and Agnieszka Lewandowska nee Łęg.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Witowo parish church on: 21st day of August/2nd day of September, 28th day of August/9th day of September and 4th/16th day of September of the current year.

Bride's parents, present during wirting of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlywed's informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Teofil Strączyński, Witowo parish administrator.

Thi act was read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and newlyweds and signed only by Us.

priest T. Strączyński signature, serving as civil registrar.

Witowo, 1888, number 14.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  505.34 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Witowo, 1888, number 14.jpg

Witowo, 1863, number 27.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  652.01 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Witowo, 1863, number 27.jpg

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: