PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:51 am      Post subject: Re: Request for translation of 2 marriage records

ezafam wrote:
Good morning. Will you be willing to translate for me two church wedding records? The first one is the 1874 marriage of Jan Daniel Zielke and Euphrosyne Kessler, I believe in Telazna. The second one is the 1886 marriage of Gustav Krueger and Euphrosyne Kessler, now the widow of Jan Daniel Zielke, and I believe this marriage was in Adaminowo. Thank you very much! My regards, Doug E.

please send me a link to these documents because the pasted photos are of low quality

PAYPAL: [email protected]
rotenym

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:19 pm      Post subject: Russian/Polish record translation

Please translate this record for me.. thanks

Stopnica 1879 M2 for Yaakov.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  586.04 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Stopnica 1879 M2 for Yaakov.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:12 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian/Polish record translation

rotenym wrote:
Please translate this record for me.. thanks

It happened in Stopnica on the 23rd day of May 1879 at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Majer Steinfeld, 73 years old and Kisiel Borkenstein, 67 years old, synagogue servants living in Stopnica there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jankiel Rotenberg, 20 years old, a single man, born in Pacanów, son of parents living in Pacanów: Symcha and Rywka

and

Chaja Leja Zinger, a miss, born in Stopnica, daughter of living parents: Mordka and Sura nee Muntsz???, 20 years old, living with her parents.

This marriage was preceded by 3 marriage banns announced in Stopnica and Pacanów synagogues on: 5/17, 12/24 and 19/31 May 1879.

Bride's father, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the rabbi of Stopnica synagogue Mendel Unger.

This act was read aloud and signed by us and present.

Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:44 am      Post subject: Re: LEWITAN Ginendel Maryjem

Podjazd wrote:
Hi Marcel

I would be most grateful for translation of the names, dates and locations on this birth record. Thank you.

Hi Marcel, just checking in case you missed it. I hope the image quality is good enough.

thanks
John / Podjazd
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:57 am      Post subject: Re: LEWITAN Ginendel Maryjem

Podjazd wrote:
Hi Marcel

I would be most grateful for translation of the names, dates and locations on this birth record. Thank you.

what is the parish name? Rypin???

Podjazd

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:08 am      Post subject:

Yes - Rypin in Płock Gubernia.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:09 am      Post subject:

Podjazd wrote:
Yes - Rypin in Płock Gubernia.

ok, very close to the place i live. im trying to decipher the handwriting.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:30 am      Post subject: Re: LEWITAN Ginendel Maryjem

Podjazd wrote:
Hi Marcel

It happened in the city Rypin on the 30th day of June. Appeared citizen of the city Rypin Icek Majer Lewitan 36 years old and presented a female child in the presence of the witnesses, citizens of the Rypin ciy: teacher Szmul Lichtenstein, 30 years old and Szlema Brodawka, 62 years old and informed that the child was born in the city Rypin on the 27th day of the current month with his legal wife Dacha nee Niedobitek, 36 years old.

At the religious rite the child was given the names: Ginendel-Mariem

signatures of:

declarant
witnesses
and city mayor, serving as civil registrar.

Podjazd

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:02 am      Post subject: Re: LEWITAN Ginendel Maryjem

marcelproust wrote:
Podjazd wrote:
Hi Marcel

It happened in the city Rypin on the 30th day of June. Appeared citizen of the city Rypin Icek Majer Lewitan 36 years old and presented a female child in the presence of the witnesses, citizens of the Rypin ciy: teacher Szmul Lichtenstein, 30 years old and Szlema Brodawka, 62 years old and informed that the child was born in the city Rypin on the 27th day of the current month with his legal wife Dacha nee Niedobitek, 36 years old.

At the religious rite the child was given the names: Ginendel-Mariem

signatures of:

declarant
witnesses
and city mayor, serving as civil registrar.

Ah great - thank you!
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:58 pm      Post subject: Pawyza Ignacy documents

Hello, I need translations of two documents for Ignacy Pawyza. I am confused if these are for the same person. There is a notation on the bottom of one referring to a death of Ignacy in 1905. Please clarify with a translation. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Pawyza Ignacy b.1892 #7 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-20str1115#tabSkany d.4-20-1905 #47.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  629.28 KB

Pawyza Ignacy b.1892  #7  httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-20str1115#tabSkany d.4-20-1905 #47.JPG

Pawyza Ignacy #76 b. 1902 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-30skanfullyIQKr5iQOANFJpZ9TFhPAw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  316.9 KB

Pawyza Ignacy #76 b. 1902 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-30skanfullyIQKr5iQOANFJpZ9TFhPAw.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:08 am      Post subject: Re: Request for translation of 2 marriage records

ezafam wrote:
Good morning. Will you be willing to translate for me two church wedding records? The first one is the 1874 marriage of Jan Daniel Zielke and Euphrosyne Kessler, I believe in Telazna. The second one is the 1886 marriage of Gustav Krueger and Euphrosyne Kessler, now the widow of Jan Daniel Zielke, and I believe this marriage was in Adaminowo. Thank you very much! My regards, Doug E.

regarding to the bride's birth place there is discrepancy in these two marriage records.
It would be great if You could send the better quality of the marriage record from 1886.
On the left marigin of this marriage records there is also information about the birth records so i guess they were included as a so called "allegata" to this marriage record. I dont know the source of this marriage record. Can you show it to me?
Besides i found gustaw Kruger family census record. If You are interested i can send it to you, there are very specific information about his family (parents and siblings)

Nr 20
Smolniki
and
Adaminowo

It happened in Nowa Wieś on the 27th day of August/8th day of September 1886 at 2.30 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: August Szafran?, farmer from Dąb Wielki, 33 years old and Ludwik Witt, farmer from Adaminowo, 32 years old, not newlywed's relatives, but those who know them well, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Gustaw Kruger, a single man, 22 years old, son of late daylaborer Daniel Kruger and his wife Anna nee Dreger, born in Smolniki, born in 1864, act number 52

and

Eufrozyna Zielke, nee Kessler, widow after late Jan Zielke, farmer who died on the 8th/20th day of March 1883, 29 years old, living in Adaminowo, born in Wagan???, daughter of late parents: Michał and Karolina nee Flinta?, spouses Kessler, daylaborers. Birth records number 1883

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced on the 10th/22nd day of August on Sunday and on the next two Sundays in Evangelical-Augsburg church in Nowa Wieś.

This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Nr 1
Smolniki
Telążna

It happened in Duninów on the 25th day of December 1873/6th day of January 1874 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of Fryderyk Mantej, farmer from Karolewo, 25 years ols and Samuel Borc??? , farmer from Nowa Wieś, 40 years old, not newlywed's relatives, but those who know them well, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jan Daniel Zielke, a single man, 22 years old, servant living in Smolniki, born in Zuzałka, son of late parents: daylaborer Jan Daniel Zielke and his wife Julianna nee Schmidt. Birth record number 29, 1852.

and

Eufrozyna Kessler, a miss, 18 years old, born in Siarzewo, daughter of late farmer Michał Kessler and his wife Karolina nee Flinta, second marriage name Hinz, servant living in Telążna.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced on House of Prayers of Nowa Wieś Evangelical-Augsburg church on the 2nd/14th day of September 1873 on Sunday and on the next two Sundays.

Brides family gave permission for this marriage on the 18th/30th day of December 1873, what was written in protocol at Łęg community mayor office.

This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:18 am      Post subject: Re: Russian records translations p.2

Henryk wrote:
Please translate:
http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,236819,62
Marriage of Łukasz Bogal, son of Józef and Katarzyna Bochenski, born in Kolosy, Sokolina Parish, and Salomea Pruska, Kargów Parish.

It happened in Kargów on the 15th/27th day of October 1885 at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of: Tomasz Jamroży, 45 years old and Józef Pruski, 55 years old, peasants living in Bosowice there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Łukasz Bogal, peasant, a single man, 25 years old, son of late Józef and living Katarzyna nee Bocheńska, born in the village Kolosy located in the Sokolina parish, servant (at the rich property) living in Bosowice

and

Salomea Pruska, a miss, 20 years old, daughter of Andrzej and late Jadwiga nee Olszewska, born and living with her father in Bosowice.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Kargów parish church on: 22 September/4 October, 29 September/11 October and 6/18 October of the current year.
Bride's father, present during writing of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious rite of the marriage celebrated by Us.
This act was read aloud to the present and because of their illiterance signed only by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Translation

asopczak wrote:
Please help translating this birth record. Thank you!

Rypin

It happened in Rypin on the 10th/22nd day of November 1899 at 5 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Rzeziński, potter from Rypin, 27 years old in the presence of Walenty Łażewski, 42 years old and Marian Jaszczak, 33 years old, workers from Rypin and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in Rypin on the 20th day of October/3rd day of November of the current year at 3 p.m. with his legal wife Leokadia nee Janiszewska, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Genowefa and the godparents were: Antoni Szpanielewski and Eleonora Gronowska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest A. Smoliński, Rypin parish administrator, serving as civil registrar.

left marigin: On the basis of Rypin County Court order dated 19th day of December 1963, case number 553/63 this act shall be rectified in this way: instead of name Rzezińska there should be written Wrzesińska, daughter of Franciszek Wrzesiński.
Rypin, 28th day of February 1964
Rypin Registry Office signature

Teri Bovington

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:03 pm      Post subject:

I was hoping somebody could please help me with the translation with the attached birth record of Stefen Galecki. He is the son of my great grandfather Jan Galecki. Thank you for your help. Teri Bovington

F4FE5F4B-0665-452E-9E24-4F09FC2116E3.jpeg
 Description:
Birth Record for Stefen Galecki
 Filesize:  276.75 KB

F4FE5F4B-0665-452E-9E24-4F09FC2116E3.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:31 am      Post subject:

Teri Bovington wrote:
I was hoping somebody could please help me with the translation with the attached birth record of Stefen Galecki. He is the son of my great grandfather Jan Galecki. Thank you for your help. Teri Bovington

Bodzanówek

It happened in Kościelna Wieś on the 30th day of March/12th day of April 1905 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person Jan Gałecki, worker, living in the village Bodzanówek, 26 years old in the presence of Michał Gałecki, worker, 60 years old and Jan Gorylas???, peasant, 46 years old, both living in the village Bodzanówek and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Bodzanówek on the 27th day of March/9th day of April of the current year at 5 a.m. with his legal wife Agnieszka nee Konarzewska, 21 years old.
At The holy Baptism held today by the priest Zygmunt Piaskowski the child was goven the name Stanisław and the godparents were: Michał Waralewski? and Marianna Piotrowska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Hipolit Majewski signature, Kościelna Wieś parish parson, serving as civil registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 140 of 338

Jump to: