PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 418, 419, 420 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:22 pm      Post subject: Varniai Lithuania Parish Birth Record Translation

Perfect, thank you very much!
Rwyber

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:31 pm      Post subject: Tekla Baranski

Thank you very much. Ray
MikeHNiemczyk

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:35 pm      Post subject: marriage record

This is the 1836 marriage record of my great-great-grandparents, Jakub Niemiec and Agnieszka Kuczek. Unless I am mistaken, the passage underneath the couple's names (beginning "Jako nazwiarzhi...") is written in Polish. Can you help?

1836 marriage record for Jakub Niemiec + Agnieszka Kuczek.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.56 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Description:
 Filesize:  1.56 MB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:50 pm      Post subject: Re: marriage record

MikeHNiemczyk wrote:
This is the 1836 marriage record of my great-great-grandparents, Jakub Niemiec and Agnieszka Kuczek. Unless I am mistaken, the passage underneath the couple's names (beginning "Jako nazwiarzhi...") is written in Polish. Can you help?

everything is written in latin except this:

Jako na związki małżeńskie i zaślubienia się małoletniemu Jakubowi zezwoliłem nato się podpisuję Marcin Niemiec. Opiekun Jakuba. Tych, którzy pisać nieumieli jam ich podpisał. Stanisław Frączkowski. Świadkowie. Wojciech Kuczek Tomasz Grot

I allowed to a minor Jakub for the marital relationship and marriage: Marcin Niemiec. Marcin's guardian.
I signed for those who can not write: Stanisław Frączkowski.
Witnesses Wojciech Kuczek, Tomasz Grot

PAYPAL: [email protected]
David2019

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:33 am      Post subject: Death Record Translation

Hello,

Would you be able to assist me with the translation details of the attached death record?

Thanks,

Dave

Franciszka Giedwillo's Death Record 1846 Radziejow ePg22 Death #15.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.2 MB

Franciszka Giedwillo's Death Record 1846 Radziejow ePg22 Death #15.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:15 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record Translation

David2019 wrote:
Hello,

Would you be able to assist me with the translation details of the attached death record?

Thanks,

Dave

city Radziejów

It happened in the city Radziejów on the 1st day of May 1846 at 9 a.m. Appeared Franciszek Szwejkowski, notary, 47 years old and Maksymilian Bołkowski, pharmacist, 28 years old, both living in the city Radziejów and they informed that on the 28th day of April of the current year at 8 p.m. died nobleman Franciszka Giedwiłło nee Dąbrowska, 25 years old. The cause of death was enteritis. Daughter of Ignacy and Salomea nee Wolska, born in the city Radziejów, she left her widowed husband nobleman Felicjan Giedwiłło, military staff medicine doctor and lef her son Ludgier.
After eye belief about Franciszka Giedwiłło death this was read aloud to the declarants and signed by them and us.

Maksymilian Bołkowski, Fr. Szweykowski and parish parson deputy signatures

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 am      Post subject: Marriage record 1834, Lipiny

Hi,
I have a 1834 marriage record, which I believe belongs to my ancestors. The couples names which should appear would be Michal Kryger (Krüger) and Marie (Maryanna) Tank(e).
I would appreciate a translation of the record.
Thank you very much in advance!

M-Michal Kryger-Maryanna Tang 1834#14 KB Maluzyn-M_0879.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1016.78 KB

M-Michal Kryger-Maryanna Tang 1834#14 KB Maluzyn-M_0879.jpg

marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:29 am      Post subject: Death Records

My family found two death records in Klejwy for Dominik (1815) and Krystyna Sidor (1829). We are trying to get the relevant data to fill in the chronology, such as ages, death info, villages, and family references. Thanks to anybody who might be able to help.

Last edited by marksmt on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Teri Bovington

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:52 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,
I was hoping you could translate this marriage record, Index #27. It is of my great great grandfather. His name is Michal Galecki. He married Magdelena Lenczewska. I don't understand if Magdlena is from Bodzanow or from Bodzanowek in Koscielna Wies parish.
Thank you,
Marcel

Michal Galecki Wedding #27.PNG
 Description:
Michal Galecki Marriage Doc, #27
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

Michal Galecki Wedding #27.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage record 1834, Lipiny

Helli wrote:
Hi,
I have a 1834 marriage record, which I believe belongs to my ancestors. The couples names which should appear would be Michal Kryger (Krüger) and Marie (Maryanna) Tank(e).
I would appreciate a translation of the record.
Thank you very much in advance!

Lipiny

It happened in Malużyn o the 29th day of September 1834 at 3 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Gotlieb Lang, 35 years old and Gotlib Gutknecht, 25 years old, both farmers living in Lipiny there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Michał Krygier, a young man, laborer, living in Lipiny, born in Piaseczno??? in Wielgie parish, Lipno district, Płock voivodeship, son of Michał and Zuzanna nee Sztym, spouses Krygier from Zemborz???, 23 years old

Marianna Tank, a miss, daughter of late Krystian and living in Lipiny Marianna nee Wadyn, spouses Tank, 18 years old, born in Kluczewo in Kuczbork parish, living in Lipiny with her mother.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns on : 7, 14 and 21 September of he current year announced in Malużyn and parish church.

Groom's parents and bride's mother present during writing this marriage act gave oral permission for this marriage.

There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

priest Piotr Gutowski, Malużyn parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Records

marksmt wrote:
My family found two death records in Klejwy for Dominik (1815) and Krystyna Sidor (1829). We are trying to get the relevant data to fill in the chronology, such as ages, death info, villages, and family references. Thanks to anybody who might be able to help.

It happened on the 9th day of January 1815 at 3 p.m. In front of Us, Sejny parish vicar, civil Registrar for Sejny community, Łomża Department, Sejny County and City appeared: Wawrzyniec Sidor, 23 years old and Szymon Sidor, 50 years old, both from the village Klejwy, living on the farm, deceased's sons and they informed that on the 8th day of the current month and year at 8 p.m. died in Klejwy in the house number 3 Dominik Sidor, peasant, 80 years old, living with his mentioned above children. He left his wife Krystyna nee Polania. We read aloud this act and signed it. Declarants are illiterate.
priest Hipolit Charmałłowicz, Civil Registrar.

Klejwy

It happened in the city Sejny on the 23rd day of July 1829 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Kwiatkowski, farmer, 60 years old and Franciszek Matulewicz, farmer, 61 years old, both neighbours living in Klejwy and they informed that yesterday at 7 p.m. died Krystyna Sidor, widow, laborer, living in Klejwy, 64 years old.
After eye belief about Her death this act was read aloud to the declarants and signed only by us because declarants are illiterate.

priest Fr. Dmochowski signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:00 pm      Post subject:

Teri Bovington wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I was hoping you could translate this marriage record, Index #27. It is of my great great grandfather. His name is Michal Galecki. He married Magdelena Lenczewska. I don't understand if Magdlena is from Bodzanow or from Bodzanowek in Koscielna Wies parish.
Thank you,
Marcel

Bodzanówek
Nr 27

It happened in Kościelna Wieś on the 26th day of November 1860 at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Filip Jętczak, innkeeper, 50 years old and Łukasz Chyliński, municipal steward, 60 years old, both living in Bodzanówek there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Michał Gałecki, a single man, 21 years old, farmhand living in Bodzanówek, son of late spouses: Antoni Gałecki and Marianna Gałecka nee Czołpińska, born in Kościelna Wieś in Włocławek County

and

Magdalena Lenczewska, a miss, living with her mother, laborer, in Bodzanówek, daughter of late spouses: Walenty Lenczewski and Brygida Lenczewska nee Wiśniewska, born in Jaranowo in Włocławek county, 23 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced on: 11, 18 and 25 day of the current month and year in Kościelna Wieś parish church.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
Religious wedding ceremony was celebrated by the priest Franciszek Michalski, Kościelna Wieś parish.
This act was read aloud and signed only by us because newlyweds and witnessed are illiterate.

priest Michalski, parish parson, serving as civil registrar.

who

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:05 am      Post subject: Tanslation

The wife part of this polish marriage record hard to understand, can someone help me to translate it?

AktaMariannaSkarzynski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB

AktaMariannaSkarzynski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:32 am      Post subject: Re: Tanslation

who wrote:
The wife part of this polish marriage record hard to understand, can someone help me to translate it?

i will translate the whole record

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:58 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage record 1834, Lipiny

Hi Marcel,

thank you so much for the translation, those are good news!!

Helli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 418, 419, 420 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 419 of 580

Jump to: