PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:02 pm      Post subject: Re.: Request for russian death record 1910

Thank you Marcel for the clarification.

Helli
Teri Bovington

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:00 pm      Post subject:

deleted[/i][/u][/quote][/code][/list]

Last edited by Teri Bovington on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Teri Bovington

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:41 pm      Post subject:

I would greatly appreciate it if you might translate this next document. It is #32. It is the birth record for my great grandmother, Agnieszka Konarzewska. Her parents were Franciszeka Konarzewski and Wiktoria Banasiak. I am trying to figure out where she was born.
Thank you,
Teri Bovington

8591A010-10EB-4ADD-8041-F037992FAD14.jpeg
 Description:
#32 Birth Record for Agnieszka Konarzewska
 Filesize:  554.29 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

8591A010-10EB-4ADD-8041-F037992FAD14.jpeg

Teri Bovington

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:05 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate this marriage document #11 of my great great grandparents, Franciszeeka Konarzewski and Wiktoria Banaiak in Koscielna Wies.

F7F62136-538E-42A0-ABEA-6F1122CF8697.jpeg
 Description:
#11 Marriage document
 Filesize:  651.77 KB

F7F62136-538E-42A0-ABEA-6F1122CF8697.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:47 am      Post subject:

Teri Bovington wrote:
I was hoping you could translate this marriage document #59 between Jan Galecki and Agnieszka Konarzewski. They are my great grandparents. It would be greatly appreciated. I am coming to Poland, and using your tour company, to go to the villages of my family once I know where they are from.
Thank you,
Teri Bovington

Miechowice

It happened in the city Brześć on the 5th/18th of November 1900 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Wawrzyniec Knapik, daylaborer, 26 years old and Józef Siemiński, municipal steward, 35 years old, both living in the village Miechowice there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jan Gałecki, 21 years old, a single man, daylaborer, born in the village Bodzanówek located in the Kościelna Wieś parish, Nieszawa county, living with his parents son of spouses: Michał Gałecki and Magdalena Gałecka nee Lenczewska, coachmans living in the village Bodzanówek

and

Agnieszka Konarzewska, 17 years old a miss, born in the village Brzezie, located in Wieniec parish, Włocławek county, living with her mother, daughter of spouses: late Franciszek Konarzewski and living daylaborer Wiktoria Konarzewska nee Banasiak living in the village Miechowice.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced on: 15/28 October, 22 October/4 November and 29 October/11 November of the current year announced in Brześć and Kościelna Wieś parish churches.
Bride's mother, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for the marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Jan Chyliczkowski, Brześć parish parson.

This act was read aloud and signed only by Us because newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.

priest Jan Chyliczkowski signature, serving as civil registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:22 am      Post subject:

Teri Bovington wrote:
I would greatly appreciate it if you might translate this next document. It is #32. It is the birth record for my great grandmother, Agnieszka Konarzewska. Her parents were Franciszeka Konarzewski and Wiktoria Banasiak. I am trying to figure out where she was born.
Thank you,
Teri Bovington

Nr 32
Brzezie

It happened in the village Wieniec on the 18th/30th day of March 1884 at 2 p.m. Appeared in person Franciszek Konarzewski, municipal steward, 40 years old from Brzezie in the presence of Mikołaj Krużyński, watchman and Jakub Jankowski, horse boy, both 40 years old, from Brzezie and presented Us a female child, born in Brzezie on the 14th/26th day of the current month and year at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Wiktoria nee Banasiak, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Roman Wiśniewski the child was given the name Agnieszka and the godparents were: Michał Warchlewski and Marianna Banasiak.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest Roman Wiśniewski signature, serving as civil registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:41 am      Post subject:

Teri Bovington wrote:
Could you please translate this marriage document #11 of my great great grandparents, Franciszeeka Konarzewski and Wiktoria Banaiak in Koscielna Wies.

Kościelna Wieś
Nr 11

It happened in Kościelna Wieś on the 4th day of October 1863 at 1 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Bartłomiej Sławiński, farmhand, 36 years old and Antoni Strzelecki, shepherd, 28 years old, both living in Kościelna Wieś there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Konarzewski, shepherd living in Kościelna Wieś, 21 years old, son of late spouses: Jan Konarzewski and Katarzyna Konarzewska nee Baranowicz, born in Sęczkowo located in Włocławek county

and

Wiktoria Banasiak, a miss, 21 years old, daughter of spouses: Wojciech Banasiak and Anna Banasiak nee Marciniak, born in Dębianki located in Włocławek county, living with her parents, laborers in Kościelna Wieś.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns on: 20 September, 27 September and 4 October of the current year announced in Kościelna Wieś parish church.

Bride's parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed that they didnt make any premarital agreement.

Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Franciszek Michalski, Kościelna Wieś parish parson.
This act was read aloud and signed only by Us because newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.

jkrukowski

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:05 pm      Post subject: Marriage record translation

Would you be able to translated the record of great grandfather. This is what I know. Information was obtained on genealogy tour with polish origins. Thank you
Jozef Kruk birth 1847 & Marjanna Sobotka 1857. Josef parents Jan Kruk and Wiktoria Skrzecz. Marjanna Sobotka parents Jan Sobotka & Franciszka ?Sobotka.
Waeswo – Brzezno-Kolonia
1875– Marriage
Great Grandfather

!1875-Jozef_Marianna-marriage.jpg.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  !1875-Jozef_Marianna-marriage.jpg.pdf
 Filesize:  889.45 KB
 Downloaded:  218 Time(s)

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage record translation

jkrukowski wrote:
Would you be able to translated the record of great grandfather. This is what I know. Information was obtained on genealogy tour with polish origins. Thank you
Jozef Kruk birth 1847 & Marjanna Sobotka 1857. Josef parents Jan Kruk and Wiktoria Skrzecz. Marjanna Sobotka parents Jan Sobotka & Franciszka ?Sobotka.
Waeswo – Brzezno-Kolonia
1875– Marriage
Great Grandfather

Rososz

Brzeźno Kolonia

It happened in Wąsewo on the 4th/16th day of November 1875 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Adam Skrzecz, 38 years old and Wiktor Włodarczyk, 34 years old, both farmers living in Rososz there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Kruk, Imperial Russian Army soldier on leave, a single man, born in the village Rososz located in Ostrołęka county, son of Jan Kruk and his wife Wiktoria Kruk nee Skrzecz, legal spouses Kruk, farmers, living with his parents in Rososz, 28 years old

and

Marcjanna Sobotka, a miss, born in Brzeźno, daughter of late Jan Sobotka and living widow Franciszka Sobotka nee Sobotka, legal spouses Sobotka, gardeners???. She lives in Brzeźno Kolonia with her mother, 18 years ago.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Wąsewo parish church on: 12/24 October, 19/31 October and 26 October/7 November of the current year.

Bride's mother and groom's father present during writing this marriage act gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Wincenty Tabęcki, Wąsewo parish administrator.
This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest W. Tabęcki signature, serving as civil registrar.

Rellenbecker

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:49 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation to English - Ferdinand Eiswald

Hi,

I am having an issue with the birth date of this Ferdinand Eiswald. I have relatives in Michigan saying his birth date was July 11, 1868 but I had someone trying to translate saying it was June, 1868. I understand that translating June and July can be confusing. Please confirm which month Ferdinand was born. His parents were Krystyan Eiswald and Karolina Wiese. Was he born in Gniejno?

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0395d&sy=1868&kt=1&plik=179-180.jpg#zoom=2.75&x=403&y=802

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:15 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation to English - Ferdinand Eiswald

Rellenbecker wrote:
Hi,

I am having an issue with the birth date of this Ferdinand Eiswald. I have relatives in Michigan saying his birth date was July 11, 1868 but I had someone trying to translate saying it was June, 1868. I understand that translating June and July can be confusing. Please confirm which month Ferdinand was born. His parents were Krystyan Eiswald and Karolina Wiese. Was he born in Gniejno?

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0395d&sy=1868&kt=1&plik=179-180.jpg#zoom=2.75&x=403&y=802

Nr 179
Gnojno

It happened in Ossówka on the 12th day of June 1868 at 5 p.m. Appeared Krystian Eiswald, farmer from Gnojno, 46 years old in the presence of Michał Rec, 36 years old and Michał Wiese, 28 years old, farmers from Gnojno and presented Us a male child and informed that the child was born yesterday (11th June) in the village Gnojno at 7 a.m. with his legal wife Karolina nee Wiese, 33 years old.
At the Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Ferdynand and the godparents were: mentioned above Rec and Wilhelmina Wiese.
This act was read aloud to to the illiterate declarant and witnesss.

pastor Tochtermann signature.

Information: Rec could be written Retz.

jkrukowski

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:27 pm      Post subject: Great Grandmother ?birth record

Record translation. I have two records from the Church in Wizajny Poland. I believe this record is for my Great Grandmother Antonina Miszakejce? 1876 to 1956 birth. She married Leonas Murawska 1869- 1952. She was from Bokszyszki. I believe her husband was from Mazutkine. The quality of the record is not great. I added the additional information because maybe it is here marriage record. I am not sure. Thank you for your expertise in translation of these records.

Antonnia Murwaska birthrecord.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Antonnia Murwaska birthrecord.pdf
 Filesize:  899.11 KB
 Downloaded:  226 Time(s)

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Great Grandmother ?birth record

jkrukowski wrote:
Record translation. I have two records from the Church in Wizajny Poland. I believe this record is for my Great Grandmother Antonina Miszakejce? 1876 to 1956 birth. She married Leonas Murawska 1869- 1952. She was from Bokszyszki. I believe her husband was from Mazutkine. The quality of the record is not great. I added the additional information because maybe it is here marriage record. I am not sure. Thank you for your expertise in translation of these records.

Nr 14

Maszutkinie

Murawski Leon
with
Antonina Meszkajtys

It happened in Wiżajny on the 4th/16th day of October 1893 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Buczyński, 27 years old and Wincenty Karkowicz, 25 years old, both gardeners living in Maszutkinie there was concluded on this day religioys marriage between:

Leon Murawski, a single man, 23 years old, born in Ejszeryszki, son of unmarried Jozafata Murawska, now living in Maszutkinie in the garden?

and

Antonina Meszkajtys, a miss, 18 years old, born in Bokszyszki, daughter of Jerzy and Paulina nee Rozmier (or maybe Rozmerska???), spouses Meszkajtys and living in the garden with her parents in Bokszyszki.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Wiżajny parish church on: 17 September, 24 September and 1 October of the current year.

Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Jan Więcewicz, Wiżajny parish parson.

Jan Więcewicz signature, parish parson, serving as civil registrar.

here is better quality

marriage record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.44 MB

marriage record.jpg

jkrukowski

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 am      Post subject:

Here is the other record which is the birth record Antonina Meszkajtys, birth record. Bokszyszki. To have the entire records translated provides interesting clues in further research. Thank you very much.

antonni birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  472 KB

antonni birth.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:55 am      Post subject:

jkrukowski wrote:
Here is the other record which is the birth record Antonina Meszkajtys, birth record. Bokszyszki. To have the entire records translated provides interesting clues in further research. Thank you very much.

Nr 121
Bokszyszki
Antonina Meszkajtys

it happened in Wiżajny on the 8th/20th day of October 1875 at 2 p.m.. Appeared in person Jerzy Meszkajtys, gardener, living in Bokszyszki, 40 years old in the presence of Jan Mazurkiewicz, 40 years old and Józef Wiszniewski, 36 years old, both farmers living in Bokszyszki and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in the village Bokszyszki on the 6th/18th of the current month and year at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Paulina nee Rozmierska, 38 years old.
At the Holy Baptism held today by the priest Jan Więcewicz the child was given the name Antonina and the godparents were: Jerzy Meszkajtys and Wiktoria Wiszniewska.
this act was read aloud to the iiliterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest Jan Więcewicz, parish parson, serving as civil registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 142 of 338

Jump to: