PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:47 am      Post subject: Varniai Parish Marriage Record Translation

Hello,

Can you assist me with translating a varniai parish marriage record?

Thanks,

Dave

V Marriage 1889 ePg148 Leon 42 & Michalina (Kol..) 31 widow - parents Kazimir & Barbara ( ).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  819.54 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

V Marriage 1889 ePg148 Leon 42 & Michalina (Kol..) 31 widow - parents Kazimir & Barbara ( ).png

David2019

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:41 pm      Post subject: Varniai Parish Marriage Record Translation

By the way, just let me know if the marriage record that I posted is too challenging to translate ... I'll absolutely understand.

Thanks for all of your assistance,

Dave
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Varniai Parish Marriage Record Translation

David2019 wrote:
By the way, just let me know if the marriage record that I posted is too challenging to translate ... I'll absolutely understand.

Thanks for all of your assistance,

Dave

Nr 12

14th day of February 1889 in Stare Wornie romancatholic parish church, priest F. Juchniewicz
after 3 marriage banns annouced in the front of people gathered during the Holy Mass, on the: 2nd, 5th and 12th day of February.

newlyweds: Nobleman Leon Giedwiłło, a single man, 42 years old, from the Kołtyniany area, Kołtyniany church parishioner with nobleman Michalina Szołtszor, widow, 31 years old, living in Berże area, Stare Wornie church parioshioner.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.

parents: son of noblemans Kazimierz and Barbara nee Szlapowicz, legal spouses Giedwiłło
daughter of: noblemans Hilary and Elwira nee Tulcewicz, legal spouses Żylewicz.

witnesses: Julian Dursz, Iwan Miłaszewicz, Wincenty Hesztowicz, Izydor Giedwiłło and others.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Teri Bovington

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:15 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,
I was wondering if I can have my great grandfather's birth record, #54, translated as well. His name is Jan Galecki. His father's name is Michal Galecki. I am so excited to know where my family comes from in Poland.
Respectfully,
Teri Bovington

Jan Birth geneteka #54.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  963.63 KB

Jan Birth geneteka #54.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:15 am      Post subject:

Teri Bovington wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I was wondering if I can have my great grandfather's birth record, #54, translated as well. His name is Jan Galecki. His father's name is Michal Galecki. I am so excited to know where my family comes from in Poland.
Respectfully,
Teri Bovington

Hi, here is translation of Your greatgrandfather's birh certificate:

Bodzanówek
Nr 54

It happened in the village Kościelna Wieś on the 8th/20th day of June 1878 at 2 p.m. Appeared in person Michał Gałecki, cabman living in the village Bodzanówek, 39 years old, in the presence of Tomasz Chyliński, 33 years old and Jan Grabowski, 36 years old, cabmans living in the village Bodzanówek and presented us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Bodzanówek on the 5th/17th day of the current month and year at 9 p.m. with his legal wife Magdalena nee Lenczewska, 39 years old.
At The Holy Mass held today by the priest Franciszek Michalski the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: mentioned above Tomasz Chyliński and Marianna Pakulska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and present and signed only by us because they are illiterate.

priest Franciszek Michalski, Kościelna Wieś parish parson, serving as civil registrar.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:08 pm      Post subject: Polus Documents

Hello,
I would appreciate a translation of these documents for Jozef, Franciszek and Jan Polus. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Polus Jozef_Marianna Pawyza m. 1-25-1869 #1 httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1869&kt=2&plik=001.jpg#zoom=1&x=2226&y=1196.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  331.75 KB

Polus Jozef_Marianna Pawyza m. 1-25-1869 #1  httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1869&kt=2&plik=001.jpg#zoom=1&x=2226&y=1196.JPG

Polus Jan b.1-15-1870 #7 httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1870&kt=1&plik=007-010.jpg#zoom=1&x=146&y=800.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  303.71 KB

Polus Jan b.1-15-1870 #7  httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1870&kt=1&plik=007-010.jpg#zoom=1&x=146&y=800.JPG

Polus Franciszek b.10-5-1871 #90 httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1871&kt=1&plik=087-090.jpg#zoom=1&x=2022&y=1474.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  257.97 KB

Polus Franciszek b.10-5-1871 #90  httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1871&kt=1&plik=087-090.jpg#zoom=1&x=2022&y=1474.JPG

kzgupta
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:30 am      Post subject: Request for Translation

Can I please request a translation for this birth record for Genowefa Zaborowska ? I started a request some time ago, but had trouble getting the scan. I believe that the birth year is 1895 and the parish is Krzynowloga Wielka . Thanks so much... Kathy

Genowefa Zaborowska birth record cropped No 4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  668.77 KB

Genowefa Zaborowska birth record cropped No 4.jpg

Send e-mail
mstepien

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:39 pm      Post subject: Help with Translation

Hello All,

I would very much appreciate your help in translating the attached document.
Trying to find my roots Smile

Thank you,
Magda

download.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.71 MB

download.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:45 am      Post subject: Re: Help with Translation

mstepien wrote:
Hello All,

I would very much appreciate your help in translating the attached document.
Trying to find my roots Smile

Thank you,
Magda

Nr 458
Śliwowo

It happened in the village Rutki on the 8th/21st day of October 1906 at 1 p.m. Appeared in person: Adolf Śleszyński, farmer living in the village Śliwowo, 39 years old in the presence of Franciszek Śliwowski, 49 years old and Jan Śliwowski, 38 years old, both farmers from Śliwowo and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born yesterday in the village Śliwowo at 9 p.m. with his legal wife Anna nee Śliwowska, 31 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Domurad, Rutki parish vicar and was given the name Józefa and the godparents were: Jan Śliwowski and Marianna Śliwowska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and declarants, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

signed by the Rutki parish priest administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:00 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation

kzgupta wrote:
Can I please request a translation for this birth record for Genowefa Zaborowska ? I started a request some time ago, but had trouble getting the scan. I believe that the birth year is 1895 and the parish is Krzynowloga Wielka . Thanks so much... Kathy

Grabowo-Rżańce

It happened in the village Krzynowłoga Wielka on the 25th day of December 1894/6th day of January 1895 at 3 p.m. Appeared Stanisław Zaborowski, 37 years old, worker living in the village Grabowo-Rżańce in the presence of Gustaw Pszczołkowski, 24 years old, farmer living in Grabowo-Rżańce and Stanisław Jakubowski, 32 years old, servant living in the village Nowa Wieś and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born yesterday in the village Grabowo-Rżańce at 2 p.m. with his legal wife Eleonora nee Chmielińska, 37 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Józef Turczynowicz the child was given the name Genowefa and the godparents were: mentioned above Gustaw Pszczołkowski and his wife Bronisława.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.
Krzynowłoga Wielka parish administrator signature, priest Romuald Krajewski, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:11 am      Post subject: Re: Polus Documents

crispm28 wrote:
Hello,
I would appreciate a translation of these documents for Jozef, Franciszek and Jan Polus. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Łubnice

It happened in the village Dzietrzkowice on the 13th/25th day of January 1869 at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Grzegorz Biela, farmer living in the village Dzietrzkowice, 43 years old and Wojciech Strzała, farmer living in the village Łubnice, 39 years old there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Polus, 26 years old, a single man, son of late Józef Polus and his living widowed wife Julianna nee Męcała, farmers living in the village Dzietrzkowice. Born and living with his mother in Dzietrzkowice

and

Marianna Pawyza, a miss, daughter of Aleksy Pawyza and his wife Otolia nee Siubiak, farmers living in the village Łubnice. Born and living with her parents in Łubnice, 18 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Dzietrzkowice parish church on: 29th day of December 1868/10th day January of 1869, 5th/17th day of January 1869 and 12th/24th day of January 1869.

Bride's father, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Józef Mąkowski, Dzietrzkowice parish parson.
This act was read aloud and signed only by Us, becaluse all the present are illiterate.

priest Józef Mąkowski signature, Dzietrzkowice parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Łubnice

It happened in the village Dzietrzkowice on the 4th/16th day of January 1870 at 3 p.m. Appeared Józef Polus, komornik* living in the village Łubnice, 27 years old in the presence of Jan Polus, farmer living in the village Dzietrzkowice, 32 years old and Augustyn Dylas, farmer living in the village Łubnice, 32 years old and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Łubnice on the 3rd/15th day of January of the current year at 7 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Pawyza, 20 years old. At the Holy baptism held today they child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: mentioned above Jan Polus and Marianna Zych. from Łubnice.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Józef Mąkowski, Dzietrzkowice parish parson, serving as civil Registrar.

*komornik: a landless peasant living with a richer man and working for him in exchange for a roof over his head.

Łubnice

It happened in the village Dzietrzkowice on the 26th day of September/8th day of October 1871 at 5 p.m. Appeared Józef Polus, komornik* living in the village Łubnice, 29 years old in the presence of Mikołaj Polus, 36 years old and Augustyn Dylas, farmers living in the village Łubnice, 34 years old and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Łubnice on the 23rd of September/5th day of October of the current year at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Pawyza, 23 years old. At the Holy baptism held today they child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: mentioned above Mikołaj Polus and Rozalia Piec. from the village Radostów.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Józef Mąkowski, Dzietrzkowice parish parson, serving as civil Registrar.

*komornik: a landless peasant living with a richer man and working for him in exchange for a roof over his head.

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:08 pm      Post subject: Karasiewicz Family

Would you please translate the attached marriage document of Franciszek Karasiewicz. Thank you in advance.

Gene Tylisz

KARASIEWICZ, FRANCISZEK, MARRIAGE 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  430.56 KB

KARASIEWICZ, FRANCISZEK, MARRIAGE 2.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:14 pm      Post subject: Karasiewicz Family , 2

Would you please translate the attached marriage document of Franciszek Karasiewicz. We think that this is his first marriage. Thank you very much.

Gene Tylisz

KARASIEWICZ, FRANCISZEK, MARRIAGE, 1, 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  444.53 KB

KARASIEWICZ, FRANCISZEK, MARRIAGE, 1, 3.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Karasiewicz Family , 2

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the attached marriage document of Franciszek Karasiewicz. We think that this is his first marriage. Thank you very much.

Gene Tylisz

Karasiewicz Franciszek with Marcjanna Jarosław
Nr 13

It happened in the city Nasielsk on the 23rd day of January/4th day of February 1885 at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wojciech Rutkowski, shoemaker, 44 years old and Marian Prusinowski, chimney sweep, 38 years old, both living in Nasielsk there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Andrzej Karasiewicz, a single man, 26 years old, shoemaker, born and living in Nowe Miasto, son of Dionizy Karasiewicz, shoemaker and his wife Ludwika nee Krajczyńska

and

Marcjanna Jarosławska, a miss, 27 years old, born in Nasielsk, daughter of Paweł Jarosławski, shoemaker and his wife Karolina nee Bogucka, living in Nasielsk with her parents.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Nasielsk parish church on the 6th/18th day of January, 13th/26th day of January and 20th day of January/1st day of February of the current year and in Nowe Miasto parish church on the 30th day of December 1884/11th day of January 1885, 6th/18th day of January 1885 and 13th/25th day of January 1885.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Jan Rzadkowolski, Nasielsk parish vicar with persmission of undersigned parish parson.
This act was read aloud and signed by us abd witness Prusinowski, the others are illiterate.

Józef Dynakowski signature, Nasielsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.
Marian Prusinowski signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Karasiewicz Family

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the attached marriage document of Franciszek Karasiewicz. Thank you in advance.

Gene Tylisz

Nowe Miasto
Nr 2

It happened in Nowe Miasto on the 6th/18th day of January 1888 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jan Kunkowski, 50 years old and Stanisław Kalinowski, 55 years old, both farmers living in Nowe Miasto there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Karasiewicz, a single man, shoemaker, 22 years old, son of late Dionizy and living Ludwika nee Krajczyńska, spouses Karasiewicz, born and living with his mother in Nowe Miasto

and

Paulina Garlikowska, a miss, 22 years old, daughter of spouses: late Jan Garlikowski and living Julianna Garlikowska nee Glinicka, workers, born and living with her mother in Nowe Miasto.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Nowe Miasto parish church on: 20th day of December 1887, 8th day of January 1888 and 15th day of January 1888.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make any notary agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Ignacy Radzymiński, Nowe Miasto parish administrator.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Nowe Miasto parish administrator, priest Ignacy Radzymiński, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 143 of 338

Jump to: