PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:42 am      Post subject: Birth record 1840 Grabie/Nasielsk

Hi,

I am looking for the birth record of Karolina Kryger/Krueger who was born in Grabie in 1840.
It is stated in her marriage record as well as in her death record (1910 in Warszaw).

Her parents are Michal Kryger/Krueger and Maryanna Tang/Tank who lived in Lipiny/Maluzynn
where 3 children were born. Then (after 1837?) they moved to Grabie where there are
records of 3 more children (1845, 1849 and 1850).

I have looked at many civil records and church records in the area, but I cannot find
“my” Karolina Kryger. There are 2 with that name, but the parents names do not match.
I have looked at the Plonsk, Cieksyn, Maluzyn, Nasielsk and more , but, as I mentioned
I cannot find the record.

Does anyone have suggestions, information or tips where I should also look? I would
greatly appreciate any help I may get.

Thank you
Helli
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:09 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record 1840 Grabie/Nasielsk

Helli wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for the birth record of Karolina Kryger/Krueger who was born in Grabie in 1840.
It is stated in her marriage record as well as in her death record (1910 in Warszaw).

Her parents are Michal Kryger/Krueger and Maryanna Tang/Tank who lived in Lipiny/Maluzynn
where 3 children were born. Then (after 1837?) they moved to Grabie where there are

I have looked at many civil records and church records in the area, but I cannot find
“my” Karolina Kryger. There are 2 with that name, but the parents names do not match.
I have looked at the Plonsk, Cieksyn, Maluzyn, Nasielsk and more , but, as I mentioned

Does anyone have suggestions, information or tips where I should also look? I would

Thank you
Helli

Was she a Catholic or a Protestant?
Please attach the marriage and death records

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Helli

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record 1840 Grabie/Nasielsk

marcelproust wrote:
Helli wrote:
Hi,

Thank you
Helli

M Lange-Krieger 1860 # 16.jpg
 Description:
Hi Marcel,
she was protestant. I am enclosing the marriage record, the death record you translated for me on Feb. 3.

Thank you in advance for looking at this.

Helli
 Filesize:  449.3 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

M Lange-Krieger 1860 # 16.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:22 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record 1840 Grabie/Nasielsk

Helli wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Helli wrote:
Hi,

Thank you
Helli

i have tio find which evangelic parish Grabie belonged. If Nasielsk or Nowe Miasto then there is no online records for 1840...

Helli

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:53 am      Post subject: Re. Birth record 1840

Any idea where else to look? If her marriage and death record both say she was born in Grabie there must be a birth record somewhere in that area or did they not report it?!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:14 am      Post subject: Re: Re. Birth record 1840

Helli wrote:
Any idea where else to look? If her marriage and death record both say she was born in Grabie there must be a birth record somewhere in that area or did they not report it?!

im sure the birth was reported. Unfortunately i dont know where are stored evangelic books for 1840 from this area. There were few evangelic parishes in this area but there are no 1840 records available on line and it looks that State Archives dont have it

maybe Pułtusk State Archives know where are stored 1840 records.
Did You try to ask the Archives for the 1860 alegata documents?

Helli

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:18 pm      Post subject: Re. Birth record 1840

I will write to them and see if they can help me. Thank you for your advice!!
Helli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: