PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 425, 426, 427 ... 434, 435, 436  Next
Author

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:01 am      Post subject: Death Record (Polish)

I think this is a death record for Luiza (nee Pekrul) Zielke, 1924, Sady.
From my other records, Samuel Zielke should be the husband. But I'm noticing Wilhelm Zielke in this record. I think it's the son that is reporting the death of his mother because his father had already passed away.
Luiza's father is Marcin Pekrul and mother is Katherine Kopp/Konn.
Lutheran Church of the Augsburg Confession.

Thanks for the help translating the details!

ASC ew-aug Ga?bin D41_1924.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.45 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

ASC ew-aug Ga?bin D41_1924.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1414

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:42 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record (Polish)

Moni wrote:
I think this is a death record for Luiza (nee Pekrul) Zielke, 1924, Sady.
From my other records, Samuel Zielke should be the husband. But I'm noticing Wilhelm Zielke in this record. I think it's the son that is reporting the death of his mother because his father had already passed away.
Luiza's father is Marcin Pekrul and mother is Katherine Kopp/Konn.

Thanks for the help translating the details!

Nr 41
Sady

It happened in Gąbin on the 6th day of June 1924 at 4 a.m. Appeared farmers: Wilhelm Zielke from Sady, 45 years old and Jan Jan Mantaj from Juliszew, 63 years old and they informed Us that yesterday at 5 p.m. died in Sady Luiza Zielke nee Pekrul, 71 years old, daughter of late spouses: Marcin Pekrul and his wife Katarzyna nee Kopp, born in Sady, rentier (recipient of “alimony” paid by children), living in Sady, resident of the Czermno community, widow after late Samuel Zielke who died 2 years ago.
After eye belief about Luiza Zielke nee Pekrul death this act was read aloud to the declarants and signed by them and us.

witnesses signatures
pastor signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Jpointer54
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:59 am      Post subject: Andrzej Piatkowski 1825 birth and death

Hello,

Will you please translate these records relating to Andrzej Piatkowski?

Birth #202

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.query=rypin&query.facetQuery.date=1825&query.facetQuery.province=kujawsko-pomorskie&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=310911875&goComments=false&searcher=big

Death #164

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1825&query.city=Rypin&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=310911875&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Thank you!

John Piontkowski[url][img][/img][/url]

1825 death andrzej piatkowski_record 164 71_235_0_69.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  617.78 KB

1825 death andrzej piatkowski_record 164 71_235_0_69.jpg

1825_AndrzejPiatkowski_akt 202_71_235_0_69.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  588.09 KB

1825_AndrzejPiatkowski_akt 202_71_235_0_69.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am      Post subject: Re: Andrzej Piatkowski 1825 birth and death

Jpointer54 wrote:
Hello,

Will you please translate these records relating to Andrzej Piatkowski?

Birth #202

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.query=rypin&query.facetQuery.date=1825&query.facetQuery.province=kujawsko-pomorskie&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=310911875&goComments=false&searcher=big

Death #164

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1825&query.city=Rypin&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=310911875&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Thank you!

John Piontkowski[url][img][/img][/url]

Nr 164
Czyżewo

It happened on the 16th day of December 1825. In front of Us, Rypin parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Rypic city, county and parish located in Lipno district, Płock voivodeship appeared: Bartłomiej Piątkowski and Jan Betlewski, farmers living in Czyżewo located in Rakowo community in Rypin parish, first witness is deceased's father and second witness is deceased's neighbour and they informed that yesterday at 4 a.m. died in the house number 8 in Czyżewo Andrzej Piątkowski, 6 weeks old, son of the first declarant and Teresa nee Stachowicz.
This act was read aloud to the declarants and signed only by Us. Declarants are illiterate.

priest Gryszpenowicz signature, Rypin parish parson.

Nr 202
Czyżewo

It happened on the 7th day of November 1825 at 10 a.m. In front of Us, Rypin parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Rypic city, county and parish located in Lipno district, Płock voivodeship appeared Bartłomiej Piątkowski, 40 years old, farmer living in Czyżewo located in Rakowo community, Rypin parish and presented a male child born on the 4th day of the current month and year at 3 a.m. in his house number 8 with his wife Teresa nee Stachowska alias Stachowicz 32 years old and his wish is name the child Andrzej.
After above statement and presentation of the childin the presence of Kacper Jabłoński, 31 years old, farmer living in Czyżewo and Jan Jastrzębski, 70 years old, church servant living in Rypin church neighbourhood this act was read aloud to the declarants and signed only by Us because declarants are illiterate.

priest Gryszpenowicz signature, Rypin parish parson.

Moni

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:28 pm      Post subject: Death Record (in Polish)

I think this might be the death record for Eva Schmidt (nee Dobslaw) in 1866.
Her son was Jakob Schmidt and he was probably the one reporting the event.
I think the husband was Johann(??) Schmidt.
She lived in Sady.
Lutheran Church of the Augsburg Confession

Thanks for the translation help!

g-1866d159-161.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  668.91 KB

g-1866d159-161.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:27 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record (in Polish)

Moni wrote:
I think this might be the death record for Eva Schmidt (nee Dobslaw) in 1866.
Her son was Jakob Schmidt and he was probably the one reporting the event.
I think the husband was Johann(??) Schmidt.
She lived in Sady.
Lutheran Church of the Augsburg Confession

Thanks for the translation help!

Sady
Nr 160

It happened in Gąbin on the 25th day of October/6th day of November 1866 at 10 a.m. Appeared Jakub Szmidt, 46 years old and Jakub Dobslaw, 37 years old, both farmers living in Sady and they informed that yesterday at 3 p.m. died in Sady Ewa Szmidt nee Dobslaw, widow after late farmer Jan Szmidt. She lived in Sady. She was born in Sady, daughter of late spouses:farmer Marcin Dobslaw from Sady and Łucja nee Cylke. She died at the age of 74.
After eye belief about death of mentioned above widow Szmidt this act was read aloud to the declarants and signed by her son Jakub Szmidt. The second declarant, deceased's fraternal nephew is illiterate.

priest Wilhelm Bando signature, pastor and Civil Registrar for Gąbin Evangelical-Augsburg parish.

ANNI

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:02 am      Post subject: Translation Polish to English

I would be extremly grateful if someone can translate the Polish writing (not the typed parts) into English. Please indicate which column abd section each translation refers to. [/b]

Opis z Roku 1931.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Opis z Roku 1931.pdf
 Filesize:  167.03 KB
 Downloaded:  14 Time(s)

Moni

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:35 pm      Post subject: Birth Record (in Polish)

I think this is a birth record for Eleonora Tews, born in Rybaki in 1839.
Father is Krystyan Tews and mother is Elzbieta Witt.

I'm interested in the rest of the details. Thanks!

i-1839b086-091.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  205.63 KB

i-1839b086-091.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:46 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record (in Polish)

Moni wrote:
I think this is a birth record for Eleonora Tews, born in Rybaki in 1839.
Father is Krystyan Tews and mother is Elzbieta Witt.

I'm interested in the rest of the details. Thanks!

Nr 90
Rybaki

It happened in Iłów on the 25th day of August 1839 at 9 a.m. Appeared Krystian Jews, farmer living in Rybaki, 36 years old in the presence of Erdman Stober, farmer, 37 years old and Marcin Witt, farmer, 39 years old, both living in Rybaki and presented Us a female child born in rybaki on the 22nd day of the current month and year at 7 p.m. with his wife Elżbieta nee Witt, 38 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Eleonora and the godparents were: mentioned above witnesses and Ewa Witt from Rybaki.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and not signed by them because all three of them informed they are illiterate.

priest Dawin Jente, Iłów pastor.

LadaClan

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 am      Post subject: Szymon Gnatowski translation request

I have just started attempting to translate BMD records and followed your helpful guides.
Here is a (I think) marriage record image for Szymon Gnatowski. Some of the words and/or handwriting I couldn't interpret.

Typed:

No 8. Świercze Koty.
Działo się, w Wsi Klukowie dnia Siedemnastego Miesiąca Sierpnia Tysiąc Osiemset Dwudziestego Osmego roku o godzinie trzeciej popołudniu.
Wiadomo czyniemy, źe wymytormosci Swiadkow Urodzonych Łukasza Chmielenskiego Dziedzica Części Szlacheckiej w Swierczach Kotach zamięszkałego, lat Czterdziesći dwa, i Wiktorya Psornana takźe Dziedzica Części Szlacheckiej w teyźe zamięszkałego, lat Pięćdziesiąt maiąego, jrmybranych znaiomych Sąsiadów niżej wymienionego Szymana Gnatowskiego, na dniu Dzisiejszym zawarte zostało religijnie Małzeństwo między Urodzonym Szymanem Gnatowskim Wdowcem Dziedzicem Części Szlacheckiej w Ostrzyniewie zamięszkałego, urodzonym w Wsi Ostrzyniewie z Niegdyś z Michała i Maryanny z Goreckich Małzenliów Gnatowskich w Ostrzyniewie zmarłych, lat Sześćdziesiąt trzy maiącym, a Panną Urodzoną Maryanną Zabłocką Corleą Niegdyś Josefa i Katanyny Małzenliów Zabłockich w Rostkach Wielkich zmarłych, lat Dwadzieścia Ośm liczącą, w Rostkach zrodzoną i przy Siostrze Ciotecznej w Swierczach Kotach zostaiącą, Małzeństwo to poprzedziły trzy Zapowiedzie w dniach Dwudziestym Siodmym, Lipca, trzecim i dziesiątym Sierpnia zoleu biezącego w Parafij Klukowsliej, i alw teź zerwolenie ustne obecnych akto wi Małzeństwa nowa zaślubionych Małzenliów złoźyli oświadzenią. Tamowanie Małzeństwa nie zaszło. Małzonkowie nowi oświadzaią iź zadnych umów przedślubnych po między cobą nie zawarli.
Akt ten stawającym i Swiadkow przecźytany, i przezeimie Proboszcza wraz zobabwoma Swiadkowai został podpisany, izme zaś Osoby wyraźone w Akcie pisać nie umieją.

Translated:

No 8. Świercze Koty.
It happened in the village Klukowo, on the 17th day of August, 1828, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.
We make it known, ???? witnesses of the birth, Łukasz Chmielenski noble gentleman resident of Świercze Koty, 42 years of age, and Wiktoria Psornana also noble gentleman ???? resident, 50 months of age, neighbors of the above mentioned Szymon Gnatowski,

8.jpg
 Description:
1828 - Szymon Gnatowski
 Filesize:  1.96 MB

8.jpg

Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:51 am      Post subject: Re: Szymon Gnatowski translation request

LadaClan wrote:
I have just started attempting to translate BMD records and followed your helpful guides.
Here is a (I think) marriage record image for Szymon Gnatowski. Some of the words and/or handwriting I couldn't interpret.

Typed:

No 8. Świercze Koty.
Działo się, w Wsi Klukowie dnia Siedemnastego Miesiąca Sierpnia Tysiąc Osiemset Dwudziestego Osmego roku o godzinie trzeciej popołudniu.
Wiadomo czyniemy, źe wymytormosci Swiadkow Urodzonych Łukasza Chmielenskiego Dziedzica Części Szlacheckiej w Swierczach Kotach zamięszkałego, lat Czterdziesći dwa, i Wiktorya Psornana takźe Dziedzica Części Szlacheckiej w teyźe zamięszkałego, lat Pięćdziesiąt maiąego, jrmybranych znaiomych Sąsiadów niżej wymienionego Szymana Gnatowskiego, na dniu Dzisiejszym zawarte zostało religijnie Małzeństwo między Urodzonym Szymanem Gnatowskim Wdowcem Dziedzicem Części Szlacheckiej w Ostrzyniewie zamięszkałego, urodzonym w Wsi Ostrzyniewie z Niegdyś z Michała i Maryanny z Goreckich Małzenliów Gnatowskich w Ostrzyniewie zmarłych, lat Sześćdziesiąt trzy maiącym, a Panną Urodzoną Maryanną Zabłocką Corleą Niegdyś Josefa i Katanyny Małzenliów Zabłockich w Rostkach Wielkich zmarłych, lat Dwadzieścia Ośm liczącą, w Rostkach zrodzoną i przy Siostrze Ciotecznej w Swierczach Kotach zostaiącą, Małzeństwo to poprzedziły trzy Zapowiedzie w dniach Dwudziestym Siodmym, Lipca, trzecim i dziesiątym Sierpnia zoleu biezącego w Parafij Klukowsliej, i alw teź zerwolenie ustne obecnych akto wi Małzeństwa nowa zaślubionych Małzenliów złoźyli oświadzenią. Tamowanie Małzeństwa nie zaszło. Małzonkowie nowi oświadzaią iź zadnych umów przedślubnych po między cobą nie zawarli.
Akt ten stawającym i Swiadkow przecźytany, i przezeimie Proboszcza wraz zobabwoma Swiadkowai został podpisany, izme zaś Osoby wyraźone w Akcie pisać nie umieją.

Translated:

No 8. Świercze Koty.
It happened in the village Klukowo, on the 17th day of August, 1828, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.
We make it known, ???? witnesses of the birth, Łukasz Chmielenski noble gentleman resident of Świercze Koty, 42 years of age, and Wiktoria Psornana also noble gentleman ???? resident, 50 months of age, neighbors of the above mentioned Szymon Gnatowski,

Nr 8
Świercze Koty

It happened in Klukowo on the 17th day of August 1828 at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: urodzony Łukasz Chmieleński, heir of noble part of the village, living in Świercze Koty, 42 years old and Wiktor mRoman also a heir of noble part of the village, living in Świercze Koty too, 50 years old, neighbours of mentioned below Szymon Gnatowski on this day there was concluded religious marriage between:

urodzony* Szymon Gnatowski, widower, heir of nobble part of the village, living in Ostrzeniewo, born in the village Ostrzeniewo with late parents: spouses Michał Gnatowski and Marianna Gnatowska nee Górecka who died in Ostrzeniewo, 60 years old

and

urodzona Marianna Zabłocka, a miss, daughter of late parents, spouses: Józef Zabłocki and Katarzyna Zabłocka who died in Rostki Wielkie, 28 years old, born in Rostki, living with her female cousin (aunts daughter) in Świercze Koty.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced on: 27th day of July, 3rd and 10th day of August of the current year in klukowo parish.

Witnesses, present during wirting this marriage act gave oral permission for this marriage.
there were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreements.
this act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesees and signed by the parish parson and by two witnesses, the other people mentioned in this marriage act are illiterate.

*urodzony(female form urodzona) literaly means: born. it means: nobleman (highborn)

Gvillo

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:41 am      Post subject: Could someone please translate this?

Would someone be so kind to translate this for me? Thanks

8D412F28-02AD-42F4-8030-FFAECA1BA3D9.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  814.3 KB

8D412F28-02AD-42F4-8030-FFAECA1BA3D9.jpeg

6D64AB60-1508-449F-9826-408A6098110D.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  814.3 KB

6D64AB60-1508-449F-9826-408A6098110D.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:43 am      Post subject: Re: Could someone please translate this?

Gvillo wrote:
Would someone be so kind to translate this for me? Thanks

what is the name of this parish?

Anno Domini 1830, 25th day of June in Płotelsk??? romancatholic parish church a child was baptised with Holy Oils and was given the name Jan Piotr by the altar priest Józef Opulski

son of noblemans: Antoni and Barbara nee Kareywicz legal spouses Giedwiło.
Son was born on the 25th day of June 1830 in the morning in Płotelsk??? parish in the area of Godele

Godparents: altar priest Jan Chrzczenowicz and nobleman Zuzanna Andrzejewska, a missa

poljim

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:36 pm      Post subject: Translation

I'm reposting this request.

Last edited by poljim on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
marksmt

Replies: 24

Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 am      Post subject: 1834 Marriages

Hi. I have two consecutive marriages for a brother and sister Jozef and Rozalia Winikaytis in the year 1834 from the Sejny Parish. I would appreciate a translation of these two records. They were born in what looks like Meyszymy Lithuania (Urdomin). Thanks.

Last edited by marksmt on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 425, 426, 427 ... 434, 435, 436  Next Page 426 of 436

Jump to: