PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:43 pm      Post subject: pawel sagan, podkarpackie , rudnik

hello everyone

I found an index record on geneteka.genealodzy.pl that matches up with a draft registration in new York for a relative I
am tracing.

I am hoping that someone can tell me how to go about accessing this record or writing to get it.

the person I found in the podkarpackie , region, in the parish of rudnik, is pawel sagan, birth year 1890 , akt 37
the date appears to be 26 june 1890, parents Stanislaw sagan and Marianna (no last name) .

this person could be an offspring of a brother to others that I have researched. pawel (paul) sagan is found in census records in new York , a passenger manifest that shows him going to Chicopee, Massachusetts, to his brother jan sagan.
I am thinking and hoping that the father of pawel sagan, Stanislaw sagan may be a brother to josef sagan, and Jakub sagan , since they all originate in rudnik nad sanem area.

any help would be appreciated.

thank you,

larry lancucki
Send e-mail
sirdan
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 304

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:56 pm      Post subject: Re: pawel sagan, podkarpackie , rudnik

Hi!

According to szukajwarchiwach.pl there are BMD books of Rudnik n. Sanem parish from 1890 to 1905 in Kielce archives (but Sandomierz branch). Somehow, only 1890 year was indexed into geneteka. Another disapointment is that those years arent available as scans on szukajwarchiwach. According to this info http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.php?l=en&mode=showopis&id=45008&miejscowosc=rudnik%20nad%20sanem books are available to view in place freely.

According to this info https://parafie.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=pr&pid=7256 BMD books available in parish starts from 1860 year.

Unfortunately, to get those records, its needed to personally visit archives or parish.

But that is not all. There are more documents about Rudnik nad Sanem, eg. Przemyśl archives have court archives, containing probably testaments, sales contracts or judge decrets for Rudnik citizens between 1563-1711 and in other book between 1695-1836 so lots to dig in. Those are available here http://www.przemysl.ap.gov.pl/skany/
To get them just choose as Nr zespołu number 139. After that you will see that Akta miasta Rudnika showed up. Then click Szukaj. Truly saying, old polish documents (late middleage writings) are not what typical human can understand. But its good to know where to look in case getting into it.
Henryk
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 313

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:03 pm      Post subject:

Rudnik records are available online on GenBaza:
http://metryki.genbaza.pl/
First register (free);
Select AP Kielce;
Select AP Sandomierz;
Select Rudnik:
Select year: available 1890-1905.
larrylancucki

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pm      Post subject: records for rudnik online

hello everyone,

thank you for your responses regarding the availability of rudnik records online.
very much appreciated.

thank you

larry lancucki
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: