PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 160, 161, 162  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1504

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:52 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
This is an 1892 marriage for Marcjanna Bykowski from the Swierczyn Parish. Thank you in advance if somebody could provide a translation.

Miałkie

It happened in the village Świerczyn on the 24th day of June/6th day of July 1892 at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Antoni Wajer, 40 years old and Wawrzyniec Sołtysiński, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village Miałkie there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Kucek, widower after late Katarzyna nee Gorzycka, who died in the village Osipowo on the 4th/16th day of April 1890, son of late spouses: Bernard Kucek and Elżbieta Kucek nee Katata, farmers, born in Bądkowo located in bytoń parish, living in the village Osipowo located in Bytoń parish, farmer, 50 years old

and

Marcjanna Bykowska, widow after late in the village Miałkie Wawrzyniec Bykowski on the 17th/29th day of July 1891, daughter of late spouses: Janoszewski (no info about their names), farmers, born and living in the village Miałkie located in the Świerczyn parish, 45 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Świerczyn and bytoń parish churches on: 19th day of April/1st day of May, 26th day of April/8th day of May and 3rd/15th day of May of the current year.

There were no obstacles for this marriage.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

signed by the Świerczyn parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

hannahdudek

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:41 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thanks Marcel for the Bykowski marriage translations. The information was quite helpful and new to us. Thanks!
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:00 pm      Post subject: Byton

Deleted

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue May 07, 2019 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
halinaf

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:33 am      Post subject: Russian translation

Could you please translate the record of marriage.

Jakutis trans.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Jakutis trans.pdf
 Filesize:  588.72 KB
 Downloaded:  20 Time(s)

halinaf

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:55 am      Post subject:

could you please translate this Jakuci-Rozmianiec marriage
Thankyou.

jakuci -rozmianiec marriage11111.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  jakuci -rozmianiec marriage11111.pdf
 Filesize:  744.45 KB
 Downloaded:  11 Time(s)

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:48 am      Post subject: Translation

Thank you in advance for the translation of Roman Bykowski's birth in 1908 from Piotrow Kujawski.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
dano

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:33 pm      Post subject: Pietraszek/Sobotka Surnames

Could someone help translate this marriage record for Pietraszek/Kolodziej, I think it is in Russian.

thanks much,

Mike

record_image_undefined_102.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  672.73 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

dano

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:13 pm      Post subject: Pietraszek/Sobotka Surnames

Would it be possible to translate the birth of my Grandfather Franciszek Pietraszek 27 Sept 1888.

thanks much

Mike

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 7.09.34 PM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

dano

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:31 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

I have two scans that are attached, one should be the birth record from my grandfather Franciszek Pietraszek 1888 who lived about 8 k south of Bychawa. The second attached record should be the marriage record from his parents, Wawrzyniec and Maryana 1870.

I would be happy to make a donation to a Pay Pal account or advice on how I could have these translated.

thanks much,

mike

Description:
 Filesize:  672.73 KB

Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dano wrote:
I have two scans that are attached, one should be the birth record from my grandfather Franciszek Pietraszek 1888 who lived about 8 k south of Bychawa. The second attached record should be the marriage record from his parents, Wawrzyniec and Maryana 1870.

I would be happy to make a donation to a Pay Pal account or advice on how I could have these translated.

thanks much,

mike

Sulów
Wawrzyniec Pietraszek

It happened in the village Zakrzówek on the 16th/28th day of February 1870 at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Franciszek Lemiech, 46 years old and Michał Kowalczyk, 46 years old, peasants living in the village Zakrzówek there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Wawrzyniec Pietraszek, 19 years old, a single man, farmer, born and living in the village Rudnik, son of Franciszek Pietraszek and his wife Agnieszka nee Paciorek, peasants living in the village Rudnik

and

Marianna Kołodziej, a miss, living in the village Sulów born in the village Sulów, daughter of late parents: Antoni Kołodziej and his wife Agnieszka nee Krawiecka, 24 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Zakrzówek church on: 8/20 and 15/27 February of the current year.
Lublin Diocesian Consistory released newlyweds from the obligation of the third church announcement on the 23rd day of February of the current year, document number 340 and 33.
Groom's parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Aleksander Słomczyński, Zakrzówek parish parson.
This act was read aloud and signed only by Us, the others are illiterate.

priest Słomczyński signature.

Stara Wieś

It happened in Bychawa on the 18th/30th day of September 1888 at 4.30 p.m. Appeared: Wawrzyniec Pietrasek, 30 years old, farmer living in the village Stara Wieś in the presence of Mateusz Mróz, 30 years old and Stanisław Koper, 27 years old, peasants living in Stara Wieś and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Stara Wieś on the 15th/27th day of September of the current year at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Kołodziej, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: Stanisław Koper and Marianna Moroniak.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Wojciech Makara signature, Bychawa parish parson.

dano

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:10 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Wow! Thanks much for the translation. I am very excited to learn more. I hope to continue exploring and someday plan a trip to visit!

I'm also new to PayPal, but I think my token of appreciation went through?

mike
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dano wrote:
Wow! Thanks much for the translation. I am very excited to learn more. I hope to continue exploring and someday plan a trip to visit!

I'm also new to PayPal, but I think my token of appreciation went through?

mike

Thank You so much! I appreciate it!

halinaf

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:33 am      Post subject: Russian translation

could you please translate the marriage cert.Rozmianiec-Jakuci.
Thankyou.

jakuci-roz.pdf
 Description:
1899 marriage

Download
 Filename:  jakuci-roz.pdf
 Filesize:  675.28 KB
 Downloaded:  29 Time(s)

halinaf

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:36 am      Post subject: Russian translation

What am I doing wrong,is the file too big.HELP PLEASE
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:39 am      Post subject: Russian translation

Halina,
Try to use instruction from this post: http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=373#373 . You can try to split the one big file into several smaller and upload them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 160, 161, 162  Next Page 149 of 162

Jump to: