PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 429, 430, 431 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:15 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record (in Polish)

Moni wrote:
I think I have a marriage record for Michael Jadyszke and Karolina Goetz in Wianzemin.
Lutheran Church of the Augsburg Confession
I'm not sure of anything else!

Thanks for the help!

Wiączemin Polski
Kozików

Nr 3

It happened in Gąbin on the 13th/25th day of January 1849 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Henryk Law, farmerliving in Wiączemin Polski, 68 years old and Jakob Getz, farmer from miechowice?, 32 years old there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Michał Jadyszke, a young man, farmer living in Wiączemin Polski, born in Suchodół, son of Michał Jadyszke, farmer living in Wiączemin Polski and his late wife Dorota nee Cylke??, 31 years old

and

Karolina Getz, a miss, daughter of Michał Getz, farmer living in Kozików and Karolina nee Rychert, spouses, born in Sady, living with her parents in kozików, 18 years old.

Because newlyweds are evangelics this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Evangelish parish in Gąbin on Sunday, it is: 19/31 December of the previous year and two next Sudays without any obstacles.

Bride's father, present during marriage ceremony and writing this marriage act gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
This act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses and signed by Jakob Getz, bride's uncle. The others mentioned in this marriage act are illiterate.

priest Bando signature, Gąbin parish parson.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 am      Post subject: Extra

Hi marcelproust, you mentioned that I uploaded the beginning of #14 and the end of #15, but the records are not properly indexed. For some reason, Sejny tends to have multiple indexes going that are completely out of order (up to four different indexes mixed with each other). I'm uploading the full images, so you can see that #14 (Szymon Gryszkiewicz) is followed by #16 without any #15 between. You can see that #14 is preceded by #21, which doesn't make much sense. Yet, the page numbers themselves are in order (80, 81, 82, 83, etc). Thanks.

Last edited by marksmt on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
dano

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:15 pm      Post subject: Polish Translations

Could someone please translate this entry for a marriage record.

thanks much,

mike
dano

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 pm      Post subject: marriage translation

Could someone translate this marriage record for Pietraszek/Kolodziej, I do have the link if the copy is not adequate.

thanks much,
mike

record_image_undefined_102.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  672.73 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

record_image_undefined_102.jpg

looking for clues
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 122

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:15 pm      Post subject:

Mike, I think the Pietraszek/Kolodziej marriage record is in Russian not in Polish based on the the way it is written and the on the time period. The Lublin area was under Russian control and records from around 1868 until around WWI were in Russian. There is thread for Russian records translation https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3525
dano

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:31 pm      Post subject: pietraszek/Sobotka Surnames

Thanks, I will repost it.
cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:30 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Translation Szostek/Marchewka

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could translate the marriage record of my Great, Great Grand parents. Thank you!

Link:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1851&kt=2&plik=004.jpg#zoom=1&x=1632&y=1309

Charles

Polish Marriage Record Tomasz Sostek Franciszka Marchewka Record 14.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.26 MB

Polish Marriage Record Tomasz Sostek Franciszka Marchewka Record 14.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:47 am      Post subject: Re: Extra

marksmt wrote:
Hi marcelproust, you mentioned that I uploaded the beginning of #14 and the end of #15, but the records are not properly indexed. For some reason, Sejny tends to have multiple indexes going that are completely out of order (up to four different indexes mixed with each other). I'm uploading the full images, so you can see that #14 (Szymon Gryszkiewicz) is followed by #16 without any #15 between. You can see that #14 is preceded by #21, which doesn't make much sense. Yet, the page numbers themselves are in order (80, 81, 82, 83, etc). Thanks.

i think i know why these numbers are not in order. its because its not the act number. this numbers show the parish population divided to: jews, peasants, city residents and noblemans.
In this marriage there were 2 peasants:

Peasants
number and residence: 14, Reszecie

It happened on the 21st day of November 1813. In front of Us, Sejny church vicar, serving as Civil Registrar for Sejny commune, Sejny county in Łomża department appeared:

Szymon Gryszkiewicz, a young man, 23 years old according to a baptism certificate from Sejny church baptism books from 3rd day of October 1790, living with his parents, in the presence of his father Jan Gryszkiewicz, living on the farm in the village Wilkopedzie and his mother Reina nee Niewut

and

Agata Mularska, a miss, 24 years old according to a baptism certificate from Sejny church baptism book from 30th day of January 1789, living in her family house with parents, in the presence of her father Stefan Mularski, farmer living in the village Reszecie and her mother Marianna nee Liszkowska.

The parties who presented themselves demand that we begin the wedding ceremony arranged between them which banns were made in front of the doors of our community house, it is:

first on the 3rd day of October
second on the 10th day of October

of the current year both at noon.

We were not informed of any marriage obstacles. Newlyweds in Our presence made the Act of Respect to their parents so the parents allowed for this marriage.
Accepting the demand of the parties, after reading all the before mentioned papers and the sixth part of the Civil Code titled: About marriage, we asked the future husband and the future wife if they want to join themselves with each other in the union of marriage. When each of them separately asnwered to it that such is their will we proclaim in the name of the law that:

Szymon Gryszkiewicz, a young man and Agata mularska, a miss are connected with each other by the bond of marriage of which we wrote a document in the presence of: Andrzej Łukaszewicz, 37 years old, groom's brother in law and Adam Waźnial, 22 years old, groom's first cousin (aunt's son), both farmers from the village Żwikiele and Wincenty Czunis, 30 years old, farmer from the village Puniszki, bride's first cousin (aunt's son) and Jonasz Chmielewski, 50 years old, farmer from the village Jodeliszki, bride's neighbour
This act was read aloud to the present and signed by us, civil registar, the other persons mentioned in this act are illiterate.

priest Hipolit Charmałowicz, Civil Registrar.

it was hard to find Reszecie on the map but i have finaly found it:

Reszecie 2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.71 KB

Reszecie 2.JPG

Reszecie.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  82.28 KB

Reszecie.JPG

marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:09 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the translation and insight into the Gryszkiewicz marriage. That makes sense about the four categories based on demographics. I was thinking it may have something to do with Parish clusters, such as four different clusters of villages that make up that Parish collective. Your idea makes more sense. Also thanks for taking the time to look up the village on the map. I appreciate it. Thanks.
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:16 pm      Post subject: Polish death record 1853 #26

Hi,
I would appreciate a translation of this death record of Maryanna Kryger.
Thank you for your help.
Helli

D-1853 # 26 Maryanna Kryger - Cieksyn.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  519.74 KB

D-1853 # 26 Maryanna Kryger - Cieksyn.jpg

Kurt1322

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:44 pm      Post subject: Postcard Translation Help

Could someone please help me with the translation of this old postcard?

Thank you very much,

Kurt

postcard back 1917.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  526.44 KB

postcard back 1917.jpg

dano

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 pm      Post subject: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

Having a bit of confusion with dates matching up. Could someone translate the death record 1924 of my Great Grandfather, Wawrzyniec Pietraszek. Thinking that his birthdate, and place in this record could help me confirm the right person.

thanks very much,

Mike

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 7.13.51 PM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.65 MB

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 7.13.51 PM.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:40 am      Post subject: Re: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

dano wrote:
Having a bit of confusion with dates matching up. Could someone translate the death record 1924 of my Great Grandfather, Wawrzyniec Pietraszek. Thinking that his birthdate, and place in this record could help me confirm the right person.

thanks very much,

Mike

Łęczyca
Wawrzyniec Pietraszek

It happened in the city bychawa on the 20th day of october 1924 at 10 a.m. Appeared Michał Klimek and Wojciech Skoczylas, both of age,fornals (hired farm workers using horses for work) from łęczyca and they informed that yesterday at 3 a.m. died in Łęczyca Wawrzyniec Pietraszek, 82 years old, resident of Zakrzówek commune, born in Zakrzówek, son of Franciszek and Agnieszka nee Paciorek, spouses Pietraszek. He left his widowed wife Zofia nee Bystryk.
After eye belief about Wawrzyniec Pietraszek this act was read aloud to the witnesses and signed by Us.

dano

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:05 am      Post subject:

Thank you very much Marcel

mike
dano

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:09 pm      Post subject: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

Marcel,

Could you please translate these two attached records for Jozefa, one birth and the other death record.

thanks much,
mike

Jozefa birth record.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.55 MB

Jozefa birth record.png

Jozefa death record.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.51 MB

Jozefa death record.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 429, 430, 431 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 430 of 581

Jump to: